Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

Just now, UDontKnow said:

How about we just get through this game first? Eh?

For that matter, TCU will be a home game. This team plays tougher at home.

Fair enough, but the way OSU is attacking us is the same way TCU can, but TCU will do it better with more mismatches outside.

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Worthy should be joining Ewers and Sanders in playing catch to get in rhythm on their off days 

I'll note that all of Ewers throws to Whitt look good. I continue to think our other receivers either are incapable or refuse to adjust their routes to the ball. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Terrible non calls. No problem if called both ways, but an obvious chop block, WR holding, etc. Call it fair or don't call it.
Who is on staff that is the dedicated "fuck you ref" person. Get a TA on that.....

There was a chop block not called in the red zone on OSU's previous TD drive as well.

Lucky to be ahead at half

Eh. The win last week was luckier and people were up in arms about the L word. Texas and OSU have both left some things on the field. Texas up one score feels about right on balance.

Game is there for the taking but every data point for this program under Sark points toward this ending up a loss. I’m not holding my breath, but this is the do or die moment for this team to show it’s different.

Just now, Hook1997 said:

Could easily be up 17 without miscommunications on offense and dumb defensive mistakes and penalties.  We are much better then them but are keeping it close by being dumb. 

Yeah, honestly, I think OSU is the lucky one here. We have shot ourselves in the foot a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:
6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Worthy should be joining Ewers and Sanders in playing catch to get in rhythm on their off days 

I'll note that all of Ewers throws to Whitt look good. I continue to think our other receivers either are incapable or refuse to adjust their routes to the ball

I think it's a mixed bag. There have been several where you just wonder if the wrong route was run. I've seen some across the season I thought could be adjusted to. Others, I think folks overestimate how quickly one can adjust to the ball.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Could easily be up 17 without miscommunications on offense and dumb defensive mistakes and penalties.  We are much better then them but are keeping it close by being dumb. 

that fucking line has been accurate regarding Texas since 2009.    

there is a real issue with the defense being absolutely brain dead trying to defend a slant pass, esp on 3rd or 4th down

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Eh. The win last week was luckier and people were up in arms about the L word. Texas and OSU have both left some things on the field. Texas up one score feels about right on balance.

Game is there for the taking but every data point for this program under Sark points toward this ending up a loss. I’m not holding my breath, but this is the do or die moment for this team to show it’s different.

This! Fuck trusting you until you prove us different. 

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

I think it's a mixed bag. There have been several where you just wonder if the wrong route was run. I've seen some across the season I thought could be adjusted to. Others, I think folks overestimate how quickly one can adjust to the ball.

when the coaches are getting on the receiver it's a pretty good bet what happened

• Hook 'Em 2