The Republican Civil War - it will be because we destroyed ourselves

tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

So many missed opportunities… like the time the teen mom (who seemed SOOOO much older than me but was probably 17 or 18) that I worked with ‘thought I was cute’ and asked if I wanted to see her clit ring on our break.

Being a total and complete wiener I politely declined, likely having my voice crack in the process, and returned to operating the  VR rollercoaster

Saved By The Bell Wtf GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

So basically, any Democrat can wipe 5% out of their opponents war chest by asking them how they feel about Donald Trump...

Of course, team Trump is probably going to send NIL demand letters to Democrats who mention him too. 

Edited by locodos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

My first job was working in the midway at Gattitown making that sweet government salary of 5.15/hr as a 15 year old so this hits close to home…..

But seriously seeing that facade just gave me flashbacks.

So many missed opportunities… like the time the teen mom (who seemed SOOOO much older than me but was probably 17 or 18) that I worked with ‘thought I was cute’ and asked if I wanted to see her clit ring on our break.

Being a total and complete wiener I politely declined, likely having my voice crack in the process, and returned to operating the  VR rollercoaster

[Narrator] And it would be multiple years before he would have the chance to see a vagina in real life as DNAteen was not what you’d call a ‘ladies man’. Yes, his chubby nice guy persona was matched with Family Guy quotes and Simpson references. This was what we like to call the holy trinity of for late 90’s / early aught inexorable teenage celibacy.

did you get free food ?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Excuse me??  The Parliamentarian has ruled that the topic currently open for discussion of the floor is clit ring viewing offers. 

anyone that wants pics of my ex’s pierced snatch just dm me 

the free food is much more interesting 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's why I think he'll be Trump's VP candidate. 

On the other hand, perhaps Abbott's smart enough to realize that his brand will be forever damaged when Trump loses like a dog.

He’s in a wheelchair and has less charisma than DeSantis, Trump will never select him, but he would take it if Trump offered because he’s hit his ceiling.

He’d have to bring a lot more than $75 million to the table.

House conservatives have a special group dedicated to preserving their power. Of course, it's called the FART team.

"The publication reported that the Freedom Caucus does not expect any such maneuvers but is remaining vigilant just in case any of their colleagues try to be silent but deadly to their cause."

Well played, MSN. ISWYDT.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

That's why I think he'll be Trump's VP candidate. 

On the other hand, perhaps Abbott's smart enough to realize that his brand will be forever damaged when Trump loses like a dog.

I just cant see Trump pairing up with a cripple. it looks weak and Trump is all about appearances 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know we live in our Texas political bubble of confoundedness, but there is 0% chance of Abbott getting the VP slot.  He is 100% gunning for a Court of Appeals/Supreme Court appointment should Trump win. Or a high postition in the cabinet, if he can reach it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2024 at 12:08 PM, YGIFS said:

I know we live in our Texas political bubble of confoundedness, but there is 0% chance of Abbott getting the VP slot.  He is 100% gunning for a Court of Appeals/Supreme Court appointment should Trump win. Or a high postition in the cabinet, if he can reach it.  

IMG_2366.thumb.jpeg.f4ed62c463d27f109a09f8d806a97836.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/21/politics/ukraine-aid-mike-johnson-house-speaker-israel-taiwan/index.html

The huddle grew so heated, that at one point, Van Orden – a Johnson ally who decided to step in and provide backup for the speaker – told Gaetz to “kick rocks, tubby.”

“I’m a retired Navy Seal, and Navy Seals only go places with a swim buddy, and the speaker didn’t have a swim buddy,” Van Orden told CNN, recounting the exchange. “So he didn’t ask me to come over there. I went and was his swim buddy.”

“Matt Gaetz is a bully, Chip Roy’s a bully, Bob Good’s a bully, and the only way to stop a bully is to push back harder,” the Wisconsin Republican added.

Gaetz told reporters Van Orden was acting “unhinged” and called him “not particularly intelligent.”

Also, MTG said today that either Johnson resign or he will be vacated.

civil war fox GIF by Prison Break

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 4/18/2024 at 3:07 PM, Pancho said:

Dj Khaled GIF

OK, say your name is La Tourniere or some shit, and you're tired of spelling it for people. What's wrong with just "Turner?" It's not like La Turner is going to France and people say, HAwN HAWN HAWN, look 'ow 'e kept ze LA, mozzerfuck we loves zat fellow French bastard!"

Keep La Tourniere, or go full Turner, you wishy-washy chipmunk. Prolly fixin to quit, aren't you?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, say your name is La Tourniere or some shit, and you're tired of spelling it for people. What's wrong with just "Turner?" It's not like La Turner is going to France and people say, HAwN HAWN HAWN, look 'ow 'e kept ze LA, mozzerfuck we loves zat fellow French bastard!"

Keep La Tourniere, or go full Turner, you wishy-washy chipmunk. Prolly fixin to quit, aren't you?

See this is why he's quitting - he's going to hang this up, rebrand on Truth Social and hit MAGA speaking circuit as "Alpha Spartan," "Pepe 1776," or "Ghost of Based William Luther Pierce".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 4/18/2024 at 10:11 AM, Dnaguy said:

My first job was working in the midway at Gattitown making that sweet government salary of 5.15/hr as a 15 year old so this hits close to home…..

But seriously seeing that facade just gave me flashbacks.

[Narrator] And it would be multiple years before he would have the chance to see a vagina in real life as DNAteen was not what you’d call a ‘ladies man’. Yes, his chubby nice guy persona was matched with Family Guy quotes and Simpson references. This was what we like to call the holy trinity of for late 90’s / early aught inexorable teenage celibacy.

Sounds like a missed opportunity to make the teen mom a teen mom again and then get eighteen years of child support garnished from your checks,

Though yes, you shoulda woulda coulda rolled the dice.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

Sounds like a missed opportunity to make the teen mom a teen mom again and then get eighteen years of child support garnished from your checks,

Though yes, you shoulda woulda coulda rolled the dice.

IMG_2610.gif.71a2582354ebdffebefe0f66a02f9d7f.gif

Pooper

IMG_2611.thumb.jpeg.b3fde09c51bf4d1c1b1ec3dfbf774997.jpeg

“You are correct!”

• Drool 1

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

He wants something from some Democrats.

Swing votes, he'll run for Governor in Georgia after Kemp, and unfortunately, he stands a good chance of winning, at least in part because of his willingness to attack this.  

• Drool 1

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Swing votes, he'll run for Governor in Georgia after Kemp, and unfortunately, he stands a good chance of winning, at least in part because of his willingness to attack this.  

Well, Georgia has to elect someone and it’s clearly not going to be Stacey Abrams.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LCHorn said:

Well, Georgia has to elect someone and it’s clearly not going to be Stacey Abrams.

I'm not sure Stacey is gonna run it back.  Keisha Bottoms (former Atlanta Mayor) and Congresswoman Lucy McBath, are two of the names I've heard floated.  McBath is interesting because she represents parts of suburban Atlanta and that could translate well (she changed suburban districts due to gerrymandering).  The downside is that McBath means we would lose a good Democratic Congresswoman for an uphill battle (Dems would retain the seat).  There are other people I've heard mentioned, but nothing that indicates to me it's anything but chatter.  

Make no mistake though, Duncan is a right wing lunatic, but a calculating one.  I do have to give him credit, he has been by all accounts forthcoming and publicly honest about the crimes committed by Trump and Co regarding the rico case.  However, he is certainly campaigning on this and it's already playing well and will continue to do so in suburban Atlanta.  

• Hook 'Em 1