New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Defense Counsel, "Good news, bad news Congressman Santos.  Bad news is every single plaintiff wants to press charges for stealing their CC information."

Santos, "Oy vey.  Well, what's the good news?"

Defense Counsel, "You racked up a ton of miles.  Platinum status, just like you always said you had..."

Is is safe to say you will be paying for my legal services with a credit card?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There's talk of him resigning from Congress (and costing the R's a seat) if any Rs make deals with Democrats in regard to the Speakership.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I guess he thinks that would give him some sort of leverage?  He's wrong, but be my guest.  

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

I guess he thinks that would give him some sort of leverage?  He's wrong, but be my guest.  

Trying to bully a large number of self-entitled assholes who already hate his guts and would love to see him fail.....

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

He's trying to cram this through before any more resistance to him builds up, but I'd say he's making it worse, and Hannity isn't going to be able to help him.

Moar:

ust in: NY Republicans push ahead with resolution to expel George Santos from House

Now that the House has finally elected a Speaker after 3 weeks, Some New York Republicans say they're going to push ahead with a formal resolution to expel George Santos aka Anthony Devolder.

NY GOP Rep. LaLota told CBS News he's looking for co-sponsors for the expulsion resolution: "It's all organic. Everybody knows the facts of the case. The facts are not good for Mr. Santos. That's why I expect Democrats and Republicans to remove him as soon as possible."

NY GOP Rep. Marc Molinaro said he expects a quick timetable for a vote on the measure. He told CBS News, "George Santos is a liar and a fraud who should not be a member of Congress"

• Hook 'Em 2

NY GOP Rep. Marc Molinaro said he expects a quick timetable for a vote on the measure. He told CBS News, "George Santos is a liar and a fraud who should not be a member of Congress"

Great, now see if you can get rid of any of the traitors who are still kissing donald JAIL trump's lying ass.  Then just maybe start thinking about actually doing your damn job.

• Like 1