New GOP Congressman's entire resume is faked

Orale

Serial liar Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) reportedly suffered yet another setback on Wednesday with the resignation of his communications director.

“With respect for my colleagues, the people of New York, and most importantly, myself, I am honored to tender my resignation,” Naysa Woomer wrote in her resignation email, reported Scripps News. “Unfortunately, you never took one point of professional advice given,” she added in a clear dig at Santos.

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What is the plural of Fupa?   'Fupi'? 

Or plural of Gunt?  Gunti?  

One of them is doing some smuggling of illegal Hardee's documents, that much I can tell you.  

Fupii.  That will fuck your morning doing wordle while eating breakfast.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Not what I expected "Naysa Woomer" to look like:

washington-vereinigte-staaten-30th-jan-2

13santos-staff6-articleLarge.jpg?quality

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

What is the plural of Fupa?   'Fupi'? 

Or plural of Gunt?  Gunti?  

One of them is doing some smuggling of illegal Hardee's documents, that much I can tell you.  

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yep. This isn't about protecting a random, wealthy American who feels bad for George. It's someone, most likely from outside the US, that has bought a US Congressmen. 

Man, I want to believe. But at the same time, anyone who could buy a congressman CERTAINLY isn't stupid enough to also pay his bond...much less through a traceable method. Right? RIGHT?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Still in Congress, huh.

Al Franken was out after a few days for making some stupid jokes, and he was a fucking comedian. 

Al Franken has shame, and resigned. It's like you're comparing him to Trump or something and expecting dignity and decorum. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

10 years ago, a sitting US Congressman trying to quash the release of who bailed him out of jail would be the biggest news story in the country.  

But it's not even in the Top 10 craziest shit in just this thread.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Still in Congress, huh.

Al Franken was out after a few days for making some stupid jokes, and he was a fucking comedian. 

The Republicans booted out (in his primary) a sitting US Representative who was caught on film cross-dressing as well as playing with his male cousin in the nude and/or trying to face-fuck him.

This timeline is off the rails.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Woland said:

If we find who bailed him out of jail, maybe we will also find who paid off Kavanaugh’s debts.

I'd put my money on Harlan Crow.  

If it's the Russians, it will be disguised enough to muddle.  But I'd bet Crow wrote a personal check, with "Power" in the memo.

9 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

If it's the Russians, it will be disguised enough to muddle.  But I'd bet Crow wrote a personal check, with "Power" in the memo.

Power top or power bottom?

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Or one of the two West Texas shit-heads.