Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

17 minutes ago, slorch said:

Dak prescott fucking sucks.

How fucking hard is it for you stupid motherfuckers to figure it out/

To admit dak sucks would mean admitting they made a mistake signing him to that big extension. They will never admit to making mistake and there’s no accountability.

80350801-340B-49F2-BCDB-36882854B50C.jpeg

BAAD50C4-8992-41C5-B2F2-4314CF14EBFA.jpeg

Edited by Sawbonz
Fuck you autocorrect
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the excellent play by Pollard and great WR play have hidden Dak's inadequacies all year. 

Meanwhile, Purdy is much better than we thought.  Kid is cool , makes no mistakes at all. 

God y’all are so stupid. Yes he’s had bad games. Yes he’s throw picks.  But pretending he wasn’t part do the Thai offense when it’s great is why Dak supporters have to go nuts when  defending him. 

you can literally say Dak has been awful today. I have said that and I’m his biggest supporter. But pretending he’s some bum and can’t play the sport is just as stupid. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the excellent play by Pollard and great WR play have hidden Dak's inadequacies all year. 

Meanwhile, Purdy is much better than we thought.  Kid is cool , makes no mistakes at all. 

If Dak doesn’t completely fuck his team over then they probably win. Purdy not awesome but he’s not a dumbass like Dak either.

Just now, Drew said:

God y’all are so stupid. Yes he’s had bad games. Yes he’s throw picks.  But pretending he wasn’t part do the Thai offense when it’s great is why Dak supporters have to go nuts when  defending him. 

you can literally say Dak has been awful today. I have said that and I’m his biggest supporter. But pretending he’s some bum and can’t play the sport is just as stupid. 

Dak Prescott has not had a good season, and he’s 100% responsible for this loss.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Drew said:

he's not a bum, but he's not a grade A QB either. 

Same.  I am every bit as gruntled, and probably more, at a cowboys loss than win.
Because fuck jerrah.

The fact that people still think the Jerry Jones cowboys might ever do anything meaningful in a big spot never ceases to amaze me. A fish rots from the head down.

That’s most likely ballgame.  Terrible coaching decision.  A few thoughts overall:

This loss will linger with Dak and it should.  He’s been poor most of it.  He played poor football.  

Zeke is done.  He had a productive first half of the season but like last year the wheels fell off.  Last year was injury.  This year, age.

Losing Cooper with no real back up plan was terrible mismanagement.  

Schultz is nice but nowhere needed at 9m+ per year.  

again, again, again.  Another Cb or two, another LB who can stop the run.  A 1 tech.  They’ve known it all season.  Yet they did nothing to address with any real solution. 

jones’ suck.  Franchise could really be better without the entire clan. 

Always next season….. Fuck that.  Fuck them!

• Hook 'Em 2