Kyle Rittenhouse 2.0

tx 3 putt

Posted (edited)

Rittenhouse and Turning Point  got what they wanted out of this appearance. Rittenhouse got paid some money to pay his bills for the next month or so. Turning Point got attention which is all these groups want. They will probably receive 10 new speaking requests and fees to based on these videos.

While I understand why many want to attend these talks to speak out against them, giving them zero attention is the best option.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is you insensitive prick, it has Gluten!  

This fucking guy.  His life is going downhill so fast and he doesn't realize how emblematic of the movement he is associated with fails to actually help their own kind.  From insurrection to Kyle to election slanderers.  They don't fucking get it.  They are useful soundbites to raise money for every person who is not them.  They are beneath pawns.  Kyle is going to live for another 70 years probably, likely develop a drug addiction, be ostracized from society, be an incel, and likely attempt suicide.  All because they told him he'd be exalted and handsomely paid.  And when the cruel fate of time crushes upon his doughy head...he will finally see the errors of his ways.  But it'll be too late.  

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I didn't know it was even possible to be too stupid for the marines.

If the Marines weren’t doing a better job of hitting their recruiting goals (or close enough), maybe, but I’m surprised he didn’t take a run at the Army as well (who was struggling), which makes me think he really bombed his ASVAB.

Im really surprised he hasn’t tried to get in the Texas State Guard.  I bet he could get in.

9 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It is you insensitive prick, it has Gluten!  

This fucking guy.  His life is going downhill so fast and he doesn't realize how emblematic of the movement he is associated with fails to actually help their own kind.  From insurrection to Kyle to election slanderers.  They don't fucking get it.  They are useful soundbites to raise money for every person who is not them.  They are beneath pawns.  Kyle is going to live for another 70 years probably, likely develop a drug addiction, be ostracized from society, be an incel, and likely attempt suicide.  All because they told him he'd be exalted and handsomely paid.  And when the cruel fate of time crushes upon his doughy head...he will finally see the errors of his ways.  But it'll be too late.  

Useful idiots don't know what they are. They wouldn't be either if they did. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Because Twitter sucks here is the screen shot

image.png.726f0bdbd147e793bd3c1016416d2505.png

image.png.a6c40513240278ec04fe16424c7ebe4d.png

I'm sure Russia would take him and send him to the front in Ukraine.  Win-Win-Win

Kyle....the first time he gets within 100 miles of facing actual combat....

CRNJbf.gif

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If the Marines weren’t doing a better job of hitting their recruiting goals (or close enough), maybe, but I’m surprised he didn’t take a run at the Army as well (who was struggling), which makes me think he really bombed his ASVAB.

Im really surprised he hasn’t tried to get in the Texas State Guard.  I bet he could get in.

According to the government website, you need a GED. As far as I can tell, I don't think Rittenhouse ever obtained one. He dropped out of his local HS and then later dropped out of the online high school he was 'attending.' That would mean he didn't make the eligibility requirements in addition to the ASVAB most likely.

I'm not certain that KR will ever have the epiphany of realizing any of these thoughts about his choices he's made, regret, etc because it really does take a little more than age to 'learn' the introspection that comes with looking at one's past.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm not certain that KR will ever have the epiphany of realizing any of these thoughts about his choices he's made, regret, etc because it really does take a little more than age to 'learn' the introspection that comes with looking at one's past.

Also....and let's not underestimate how big a factor this is....he's apparently dumber than a box of rocks.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also....and let's not underestimate how big a factor this is....he's apparently dumber than a box of rocks.

Fat, racist, and dumber than aggy is no way to go through life

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

19 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Because Twitter sucks here is the screen shot

image.png.726f0bdbd147e793bd3c1016416d2505.png

image.png.a6c40513240278ec04fe16424c7ebe4d.png

I'm sure Russia would take him and send him to the front in Ukraine.  Win-Win-Win

What is this? Someone leaked an email about this dummy’s ASVAB score? 

16 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

What is this? Someone leaked an email about this dummy’s ASVAB score? 

Probably public record/FOIA request and/or a request to check if somebody did what they said (verify military status or an attempt at the military).  They were probably inundated with requests about claims Rittenhouse tried to join.

I’m assuming employers, etc. can request basic records like that, but I found out from ex-bosses that my last two employers didn’t even bother trying to verify I had served (more interested in recent work experience), but I know some jobs do request info from the military.

46 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Kyle....the first time he gets within 100 miles of facing actual combat....

There's a 50/50 chance I'd have pissed myself in combat if I had served, but I also never ran around cosplaying as Rambo Badass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, having never taken that test before I hopped on the site and took 8 sample questions, got all 8 right. good thing I'm too old (I think) to be recruited or I might expect a call in the next few days.

Animated GIF

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

They are ostracized at Army installations, and the dumb fucks don't even know it.

But they damn sure know what their favorite flavor of crayon is.

And they have to wash their hands after they piss.

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, having never taken that test before I hopped on the site and took 8 sample questions, got all 8 right. good thing I'm too old (I think) to be recruited or I might expect a call in the next few days.

I was in with a dude who got a 34...the top score is 99.  

I didn't know there were dumber people than him in the world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

But they damn sure know what their favorite flavor of crayon is.

And they have to wash their hands after they piss.

Beat me to my edit.

I've been more sensitive to our fellow service members lately.

We served crayon cake in the mess. I'm not ashamed.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 4:31 AM, South Austin said:

This? This is Kyle. This is what happens when people get too sexually frustared.

Hey, he was hot, and he was hungry (and racist).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Kyle's highest scored answer was to the question, "How do you shoot Men, Women, Person, TV, and Cameras?"  

Rittenhouse, "Easy!  You just don't lead 'em as much!" 

We're all pretending this is all real?  What the fuck...............

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

fuck that enabling douchebag. I kyle rittenhouse goes kyle rittenhouse on him 

Does anyone still think trial by jury is a good idea now that we have concrete proof they can be so easily manipulated?