45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

Donny fleeing to Russia would be the absolute funniest thing that could possibly happen. 

Honestly the best outcome other than him dying in prison is him absconding in the middle of the night to some foreign country with all of his mouth-breathing supporters’ “donations.” Then we can point at their dumbasses and …

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Honestly the best outcome other than him dying in prison is him absconding in the middle of the night to some foreign country with all of his mouth-breathing supporters’ “donations.” Then we can point at their dumbasses and …

giphy.gif

Only if we encourage them to defect with him. Let them truly see what living under an authoritarian oligarchy looks like. They’d last a week, if that, before they beg to come back. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Putin would wack his ass the minute he landed because he would no longer be of value. Putin has to be pissed that Trump failed to get reelected. It really fucked up his Special Operation.

No he wouldn't.  Trump makes Russia's greatest adversary fight itself.  He will forever be useful to Russia.  If Trump ever flees the U.S., he will be set up as a President in exile, with Russia amplifying his messages to the MAGAs in the U.S.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I should, but I can’t believe he actually put out there the thought of him escaping to Russia. A former President. What a simulation.

for fucking real. it wasn't just a flppant throwaway line either. he's thought about what sort of gold domed suite vlad might offer him, without realizing that vlad might go full khal drogo dothraki on his ass and give him the gold dome:

PepperyBothGoa-max-1mb.gif

vlad is not a nice person. surely trump knows this, but for some reason he thinks that he'll be treated "in kind" by evil dictators around the globe.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Putin would wack his ass the minute he landed because he would no longer be of value. Putin has to be pissed that Trump failed to get reelected. It really fucked up his Special Operation.

Putin would treat him like Valerian, except for having lost in a struggle against his enemy, tfg willingly offers himself up to our enemy.  He'd be a pet curiosity for Putin.  I could see Putin putting tfg on a leash and parading him around the Kremlin. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lulz, does this same person say Covid 19 was no big deal since we already had Covids 1-18?

He thinks the coronavirus was given gain of function on its ability to mutate, when confronted with the flu and its natural mutation ability he stated a contradictory word salad. The flu is natural you see but the coronavirus was engineered. Also Rand Paul is a doctor (ps just an eye surgeon) so he is the only one that knows about the virus 

Dude is brainwashed, 100% repeats what Trump says, I just point and laugh at him. If you guys think you hate me I turn it to 11 on him.

1 hour ago, linux said:

He thinks the coronavirus was given gain of function on its ability to mutate, when confronted with the flu and its natural mutation ability he stated a contradictory word salad. The flu is natural you see but the coronavirus was engineered. Also Rand Paul is a doctor (ps just an eye surgeon) so he is the only one that knows about the virus 

Dude is brainwashed, 100% repeats what Trump says, I just point and laugh at him. If you guys think you hate me I turn it to 11 on him.

As the son of an eye surgeon who now has anti-vaxx tendencies...dammit.

No he wouldn't.  Trump makes Russia's greatest adversary fight itself.  He will forever be useful to Russia.  If Trump ever flees the U.S., he will be set up as a President in exile, with Russia amplifying his messages to the MAGAs in the U.S.
Understood, but once he lands in Russia, Putin can take complete control of the narrative and have his minions post for Donald alive or secretly dead. Can't have fat boy whining about his life in Russia.

That any of this is even plausible enough to warranty a discussion is insane.

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Only if we encourage them to defect with him. Let them truly see what living under an authoritarian oligarchy looks like. They’d last a week, if that, before they beg to come back. 

We're already in a form of oligarchy where corporations are running the government. Not too far away from authoritarian rule either. Most of us may know what it's like to live in that in America in our lifetime. 

• Rage+1 2

47 minutes ago, Goredho said:

No he wouldn't.  Trump makes Russia's greatest adversary fight itself.  He will forever be useful to Russia.  If Trump ever flees the U.S., he will be set up as a President in exile, with Russia amplifying his message to the MAGAs in the U.S.

So, this part would not change.

• Hook 'Em 5

47 minutes ago, Goredho said:

IMG_7922.thumb.jpeg.1de2207b5841a6f183fe0b8083db2dcd.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Then they'd get a first hand education on what it means to be a conscript.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Trump wouldn't have the balls to murder someone.  Have someone murdered?  Yeah.  Do the deed himself?  Nah.

You mean like when at all his rallies he promotes physical violence as a way to handle protestors?

He's doing this to set up a defense later once he uses SocMed in a way they revoke his bail.  He can say he thought the bail was just for flight.   

meathead 1.jpg

Looks like Greg Abbott BBQ ("most important thing about BBQ is the sauce") or John Cornyn brisket to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Donny fleeing to Russia would be the absolute funniest thing that could possibly happen. 

I mean... y'all all do realize that literally everything he said in that tweet was sarcasm, right? He was saying it to poke fun at the people who think he'd do it.

I'd have thought the "fly coach nobody would recognize me" bit in there would make that obvious, but...

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I mean... y'all all do realize that literally everything he said in that tweet was sarcasm, right? He was saying it to poke fun at the people who think he'd do it.

I'd have thought the "fly coach nobody would recognize me" bit in there would make that obvious, but...

Rimbo, I promise nobody needs you to bring the sarcasm detector.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Rimbo, I promise nobody needs you to bring the sarcasm detector.

Sure about that? Because it really looks to me like most of the past couple of pages be filled with people who need to recalibrate theirs.

"omg he actually said it"

"if he did Putin would kill him"

etc etc etc

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Sure about that? Because it really looks to me like most of the past couple of pages be filled with people who need to recalibrate theirs.

"omg he actually said it"

"if he did Putin would kill him"

etc etc etc

Dude...

seriously, have you not been paying attention? of course it was sarcasm. and also of course thats how he starts everything - sarcastically testing the waters, talking about everything out in the open, no one believes anyone would be dumb enough to do that but then holy shit, it actually works for this guy to do it that way and then finally, i cant believe he did exactly what he told us he was going to do when he said it in that sarcastic tweet X number of months ago. 

i mean people, and this guys even more so, tell you what they are thinking if you pay attention and believe them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Longhorn94 said:

seriously, have you not been paying attention? of course it was sarcasm. and also of course thats how he starts everything - sarcastically testing the waters, talking about everything out in the open, no one believes anyone would be dumb enough to do that but then holy shit, it actually works for this guy to do it that way and then finally, i cant believe he did exactly what he told us he was going to do when he said it in that sarcastic tweet X number of months ago. 

i mean people, and this guys even more so, tell you what they are thinking if you pay attention and believe them.

And you thought he was being sarcastic then?

the defense... somewhat smugly... rests its case

Today is the day the government is supposed to respond to the issue of witnesses testifying before the DC grand jury in the Florida case.  Must say I am interested in that, because at first blush, it sure looks like the government was violating its own policies, if not the law.  I hope they have a good explanation.  The best part of it may be under seal, though.

Also worth noting for those inclined to panic about Cannon denying the governments' motions to seal, Chutkan did it too.

MINUTE ORDER as to DONALD J. TRUMP: The government's 24 Sealed Motion for Leave to Submit Exhibit Ex Parte and Under Seal is hereby DENIED without prejudice. Signed by Judge Tanya S. Chutkan on 8/10/2023. (zjd)

• Hook 'Em 1