45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Found the scene.  Wasn't Willie or the extended neck Dianna, but it was bugging me today at lunch: 

So you were referencing V: The Final Battle.  That was the first thing that came to mind, but I wasn't sure.

I taped the whole thing back in the 80s and, then, watched and taped the original when they reran it.  So good and terrible!

• Haha 1

It was so bad, but we loved every minute of it as kids.  I still can't remember the order correctly.  It was just "V" that was first.  Then V: the final battle.  And then the garbage weekly series just called "V: the Series", right?  I had lost interest by then.  But the two short-run shows were all we could consume as kids.  I remember we'd color our forearms with green markers and then put elmer's glue on top and let it dry so we could peel it off like the Visitors.  Also, I think Donald Trump ruined like 2 businesses that same year (his USFL team and something else, probably).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kevwun said:

She's also had a couple inches of bondo added to her chin.

Yep, all of the Trump get are chinless wonders. Combined, they might add up to one normal chin. 

Edited by Pods
  • Like 1

A plumber, a maid, a chauffuer, and a woodworker all saw the secret documents in the bedroom and solarium.  It's like a fucking Coen Brothers script except real people probably died.  

$50 says he claims them seeing the papers doesn't count since they're all from shithole countries and can't read/speak English.  

But as per usual, "Executive Privilege!  Can't prosecute me!  Political witch hunt!"  Okay, Mr. President.  Even if that's a thing, and it's not---how does that allow the plumber of Mar-a-Lago to have access to them with his camera phone? 

Trump, "Show me where in the constitution it says the President can't have documents near his plumber."

Well, first of all...let's start with the fact there weren't any fucking plumbers in 1789 you fucking lunatic.

6 hours ago, Pods said:

It looks like Ivanka had buccal fat pad removal done when she was younger. It's a common surgery that creates a sunken cheek look when normally the cheeks are puffy. It makes younger women look older and more mature, but that comes with an obvious cost later. Compare her cheeks now to below. 

image.png.0b904b36c5c5171fe651a163c833412f.png

See these before and after pics from a plastic surgery website. 

image.png.37c624866a5d38a1013426fb352c97d2.png

The problem is when women get older, the fat in the area goes away naturally. This creates a sunken look naturally that looks like meth mouth when they've had buccal fat pad surgery as well. It looks gaunt and shitty, so they have to get other implants to stretch the area out try to make it look normal, which doesn't work. 

No matter what they do, they are chasing away meth mouth. 

Ivanka's a meth head?  I'm running with it.

She's a fake blond basic mousy girl who got a lot of work done to become a fake socialite largely rejected by her own city only to settle for that sex symbol....Jared Kushner, then washed up in fucking Flouriduh like the rest of the wealthy trash.

Yep. Wouldn’t have poked her with @YGIFS dick. And still wouldn’t. She’s a loathsome toad.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yep. Wouldn’t have poked her with @YGIFS dick. And still wouldn’t. She’s a loathsome toad.

Hey, leave my dick out of this.  And you guys are out of your fucking minds with this, "I wouldn't fuck Ivanka...I have my pride."  Bullshit.  We'd all fuck her, pre or post surgery for the thrill of it.  And you fucking know it.  I honestly don't know what wanna-be Fairfield-Greenwich vocal fry sounds like with a mouthful of cum, but I am willing to learn on her time.  Only downside, assuming my wife doesn't find out, is I'd be Eskimo Brothers with Donald Trump.  

Hey, leave my dick out of this.  And you guys are out of your fucking minds with this, "I wouldn't fuck Ivanka...I have my pride."  Bullshit.  We'd all fuck her, pre or post surgery for the thrill of it.  And you fucking know it.  I honestly don't know what wanna-be Fairfield-Greenwich vocal fry sounds like with a mouthful of cum, but I am willing to learn on her time.  Only downside, assuming my wife doesn't find out, is I'd be Eskimo Brothers with Donald Trump.  
Whilst single I'd fuck most anything. Not her tho, she fucking sucks. Give me a chubby chick with a pretty face and fun attitude over this emotionally damage ditch pig, to you use the parlance of our time.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whilst single I'd fuck most anything. Not her tho, she fucking sucks. Give me a chubby chick with a pretty face and fun attitude over this emotionally damage ditch pig, to you use the parlance of our time.

This. She’s surely terrible in the sack, she’s a horrific wreck of a person. Nope.
  • Like 1

You know what?  You guys are sick and twisted, but at least you had integrity.  But now you're just full of shit.

For 20+ fucking years, I've been on the myriad incarnations of this site and there's been forum after forum and thread after thread about what we'd do to a tall blonde with big tits and daddy issues.  And everybody chimed in their same version of deviant fantasy.  Then...there comes along an actual decent looking blonde with big tits and the most serious daddy issues since the book of Genesis who is so down to clown in poundtown, it's not even salaciously viable...and all you fuckers just conveniently get a moral compass?  Fuck that.  

We'd all smash our political release into her while she squirted her guilt out and everybody'd fucking love it.  I mean, if you can get past the part where Jared's in the corner jerking off chanting about what time it is in Dubai for some weird reason.  Seriously man, I don't need your 'time/weather' creepy voice stamp getting the way of my strokes bro.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

You know what?  You guys are sick and twisted, but at least you had integrity.  But now you're just full of shit.

For 20+ fucking years, I've been on the myriad incarnations of this site and there's been forum after forum and thread after thread about what we'd do to a tall blonde with big tits and daddy issues.  And everybody chimed in their same version of deviant fantasy.  Then...there comes along an actual decent looking blonde with big tits and the most serious daddy issues since the book of Genesis who is so down to clown in poundtown, it's not even salaciously viable...and all you fuckers just conveniently get a moral compass?  Fuck that.  

We'd all smash our political release into her while she squirted her guilt out and everybody'd fucking love it.  I mean, if you can get past the part where Jared's in the corner jerking off chanting about what time it is in Dubai for some weird reason.  Seriously man, I don't need your 'time/weather' creepy voice stamp getting the way of my strokes bro.  

IMG_0541.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wisconsin-judge-orders-former-chief-justice-to-turn-over-records-related-to-impeachment-advice/ar-AA1jIuQR?cvid=ba1fd945a6de4846ae25771177cb1299&ei=22

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Wisconsin judge on Friday ordered the former chief justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court to produce records related to her work advising the Republican Assembly speaker on whether to impeach a current justice.

Former Chief Justice Patience Roggensack was one of three former Supreme Court justices asked by Assembly Speaker Robin Vos to give him advice on pursuing impeachment.

Nice to see some sunshine on GQP behind the scenes shittery.   I guess separation of powers includes working with the legislature to impeach one of the justices.    

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wisconsin-judge-orders-former-chief-justice-to-turn-over-records-related-to-impeachment-advice/ar-AA1jIuQR?cvid=ba1fd945a6de4846ae25771177cb1299&ei=22

Nice to see some sunshine on GQP behind the scenes shittery.   I guess separation of powers includes working with the legislature to impeach one of the justices.    

First of all, Wisconsin is not even in the Constitution...

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

And who will care?