45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

It's a sky comma trying to bang a chick on her period.  

And Eric is semi-retarded.  And Donald will die from colon cancer.  So this actually all really tracks if you think about.  

Are you saying I WON'T be able to be do it?  Because I just did!  

Edited by YGIFS

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

if the latter, then people opposing that election would be the insurrectionists.

Sadly, this is a very real possibility. The people opposing fascism will be cast in the same light as butt hurt Rs from 2020. Upside down world. 

9 hours ago, Macanudo said:

If I plan a robbery and send my minions to do it, am I guilty of nothing when they get caught?

You're guilty of Conspiracy. Although we all saw how it played out, it's hard to prove he "planned" anything.

9 hours ago, Macanudo said:

If I plan a robbery and send my minions to do it, am I guilty of nothing when they get caught?

You're guilty of Conspiracy. Although we all saw how it played out, it's hard to prove he "planned" anything.

I may, or may not be under the influence of herbal medication, but is there a way you could present some sort of bastardize motion to suppress/ with the thing you want to suppress the use of the improper presidential records, act defense?
Then you file a motion in limine on essentially the same subject.   It seems like she would quickly bite on denying the motion to suppress.   In Louisiana practice, a court will look at whatever counsel calls it and disregard that if need be - and look at the substance of the request and redesignate the motion to the proper procedural vehicle.   if we don’t know what the hell to call it, then file it and call it something else and let the appeals court decide what to do with it.

In Texas criminal trials, we often file what our judges call “Motions to Exclude disguised as Motions in Limine”.

Fun story about me and semicolons. When I was in high school writing essays, I'd get these comments from teachers like "great point say more." I was confused because I thought usually my point was self-evident and did not require elaboration. 

Later on bearing this in mind, I apparently started crafting dense, complex sentences to pack in more of the requested information. 

Finally, in my last year of law school in an advanced writing class, Terri LeClercq, truly one of the Texas Law greats, pointed out my complex sentences and suggested that I retreat to very simple sentences and then perhaps combine them with semi colons to increase readability and comprehension and avoid the see spot run problem.   Still use to this day. 

This is mostly a tribute to Dr. LeClercq. 

https://cla.utexas.edu/english/news/alumna-terri-leclercq-fights-uphill-battle-to-preserve-prisoners-rights

• Hook 'Em 6

Pet peeve: please don’t use semicolons simply to connect 2 independent clauses. Do you think your reader’ brains really process it any differently than a period? Save them for clauses that need a conjunctive adverb to facilitate transition. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Pet peeve: please don’t use semicolons simply to connect 2 independent clauses. Do you think your reader’ brains really process it any differently than a period? Save them for clauses that need a conjunctive adverb to facilitate transition. 

PVNCTVATIONISUNNECESSARYLATINHADTHERIGHTIDEA

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Fun story about me and semicolons. When I was in high school writing essays, I'd get these comments from teachers like "great point say more." I was confused because I thought usually my point was self-evident and did not require elaboration. 

Later on bearing this in mind, I apparently started crafting dense, complex sentences to pack in more of the requested information. 

Finally, in my last year of law school in an advanced writing class, Terri LeClercq, truly one of the Texas Law greats, pointed out my complex sentences and suggested that I retreat to very simple sentences and then perhaps combine them with semi colons to increase readability and comprehension and avoid the see spot run problem.   Still use to this day. 

https://cla.utexas.edu/english/news/alumna-terri-leclercq-fights-uphill-battle-to-preserve-prisoners-rights

Kept expecting to see a semicolon in your post; am upset I did not. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, DaysOff said:

I'll never understand why Charlie Manson spent life in prison. He never lifted a finger.

Maybe the part where he planned it, picked the target, picked the time, provided the weapons and transportation to the home played some minor part in that. 

There was also that thing instead of telling his followers to “be there, it will be wild”, he said, “go kill these people”.

Most states follow the felony murder doctrine.  Each state can adopt its own flavor.  Which means you can be convicted of first-degree murder in some states, and avoid a murder conviction entirely in other states for the same conduct.  It is almost like the actual state laws play a part in the criminal trial. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, NAVY said:

Thread grammar boner has exceeded four hours. Time for medical help mofos 

If you experience a semi-erection in your colon for more than four hours, consult your doctor.  Brought to you by Via;Lis

Edited by YGIFS

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

no issue with rausch or cuoco at 1, depending on general taste or current wants. But I think it’s ok to go ahead and award blossom the bronze of the group. 

Blossom might come in at 4.  Wait, what was the question?

• Haha 1

Note to self, copyright 'Deconstructed Placenta' for new band name/events centre for baby showers gone awry.  

Kaley has the better ass but the other chick has a cuter face and better tits.  Either way, threesome made in heaven.  

Speaking of threesome, Eric just got his third extra 21 chromosome fixed.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

6 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

I forgot what this thread was about.....originally.

The thread was about some guy raiding the RNC’s coffers; because the RNC is hurting for money.  

Remember, the RNC is supposed to be helping three groups; Trump/Noem, Congressional Republicans, and state officials (governors, etc,) and state legislatures.

6 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Maybe the part where he planned it, picked the target, picked the time, provided the weapons and transportation to the home played some minor part in that. 

There was also that thing instead of telling his followers to “be there, it will be wild”, he said, “go kill these people”.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

6 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Most states follow the felony murder doctrine.  Each state can adopt its own flavor.  Which means you can be convicted of first-degree murder in some states, and avoid a murder conviction entirely in other states for the same conduct.  It is almost like the actual state laws play a part in the criminal trial. 

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2024 at 5:35 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Future lawsuits ….

We laugh at something increasingly unfunny. 

There never has been a movement in the US that called itself woke-ism, yet tens of millions of Americans are called to action in hatred of that movement. It's the best object for hate and fear since they started mischaracterizing liberalism.

It's the worst object of their hate as being woke mostly refers to being tolerant and empathetic. To me, this is the leap to Nazism only likely worse. The Nazis focused their unthinkable hatred and punishment on groups that could be identiffied as something. Jews, gays, gypsies (the Romani). 

There is no clear identity of the woke-ist. Just hunt down the ones that don't support the Chosen Lies or hate the Chosen Evil. This is more akin to the Red Scare when casual accusation could ruin a person.

We've got a serious white man problem.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

On 4/6/2024 at 3:43 PM, Gatorubet said:

If he wins because the majority of the voting populous is so stupid they will vote for him no matter what the truth - or the clear lies and hate pouring out of his mouth - then the reason would be “democracy”.

if the latter, then people opposing that election would be the insurrectionists.

This is really good, @Gatorubet

It's the black hole at the end of "every accusation is a confession."