45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

10 minutes ago, GenXer said:

That shark attack video is grizzly. That’s one of my phobias. That and gators. Really anything from the water that can take you down.

I think by the end after he had been flipped upside down with his legs out of the water, he had accepted his fate. That, or the shark had already taken one of his arms, and he couldn’t swim or defend himself.

Pretty good metaphor for russia swimming into ukraine’s water and finding out.

I liked the rescue boat arriving on camera just in the nick of time.  Well, Mediterranean time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

But, I think the limited nature of voir dire handicaps the government as much as the defense.

With one big exception.  I don't think any "acquit at all costs" MAGATs are capable of being stealthy or hiding their bias from the prosecutors or the judge.

enjoy this moment, folks.  he's not going to get perp walked, he's not getting a jumpsuit, he's not going to prison.  the goal is to make him uncomfortable and that is happening.  this will consume his life for the next 2-3 years, and hopefully will accelerate the implosion of the gop. 

this might peel away a few supporters, who the hell knows, who the hell cares.  he will be the nominee, he will lose.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, henrygandorf said:

enjoy this moment, folks.  he's not going to get perp walked, he's not getting a jumpsuit, he's not going to prison.  the goal is to make him uncomfortable and that is happening.  this will consume his life for the next 2-3 years, and hopefully will accelerate the implosion of the gop. 

this might peel away a few supporters, who the hell knows, who the hell cares.  he will be the nominee, he will lose.

you have a lot more faith in a handful of states than I do.

• Hook 'Em 1

Man, this day just keeps getting better and better. A hateful bigot who fanned the flames of the culture wars finally met his great reward, Trumps gets indicted, and Liverpool signed a really good midfielder. I think I'll just take the rest of the week off. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

That shark attack video is grizzly. That’s one of my phobias. That and gators. Really anything from the water that can take you down.
I think by the end after he had been flipped upside down with his legs out of the water, he had accepted his fate. That, or the shark had already taken one of his arms, and he couldn’t swim or defend himself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I will never invite a shark to my house, and one has never invited me to their house. I’m happy to be next to their house or over their house but I feel no need to go into their house. Especially with the way stand your ground laws are written these days. 
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

27 minutes ago, GenXer said:

A little shakin’, a little tenderizing, down you go… 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

You're consistently measured, but I was kinda hoping you'd tell us how it's inevitable that Trump will get his anus rigorously buttfucked really hard right in the ass. Like the legal terminology of that.

Maybe I can help. We want to build up from a base of Norman French, then re-wrangle the pronunciation how Sonny Bardswell McTopsoil III Esq. would deliver it to a Spittle County jury.

"LayznGennlemenothaJUUUrih, the accused is in daynjuh of Enculé et Foutu SANS CESSE."

"San cess?"

"Sans Cesse, ma'am. It's Greek."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

On the one hand, that thread would be impossible. On the other hand, it is yet another indictment (or "shark", if you will) charging DT with being a safe space for anti-american bitches. Very serious news forum, no discussion of groundbreaking news. Let's talk about some stupid bullshit that is unsourced (but the source is the dilbert guy).

Edited by Celery Man

4 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Maybe I can help. We want to build up from a base of Norman French, then re-wrangle the pronunciation how Sonny Bardswell McTopsoil III Esq. would deliver it to a Spittle County jury.

"LayznGennlemenothaJUUUrih, the accused is in daynjuh of Enculé et Foutu SANS CESSE."

"San cess?"

"Sans Cesse, ma'am. It's Greek."

Then Sonny Barger walks in, moistens his lips, and starts to undo his belt buckle. 

• Drool 1

Man, this day just keeps getting better and better. A hateful bigot who fanned the flames of the culture wars finally met his great reward, Trumps gets indicted, and Liverpool signed a really good midfielder. I think I'll just take the rest of the week off. 
Who works on a Friday these days?

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
55 minutes ago, Chooky said:
Whoa. Shark. Fuuuuuu ... .

You gotta fight back chief, stand your ground and gouge his eyes out. Swimming away is the worst move.

But try to reason with him first. 

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Think he'd ban me if I started a Home Alone 2 Star Indicted Again thread?

What, you think the person who used to run our country being indicted for espionage is news worthy?  Where the fuck do you get off trying to hurt the feelings of Pilot's Error?  

8 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

heh

He reminds me of another balding, pudgy, delusional New Yorker, "I believe that I am about to become the target of a systematic imtimidation and manipulation, the likes of which you have never seen."  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

What a fucking day!

We wake up to news that Pat Robertson is dead.

And then the Supreme Court told us that the VRA is actually still a thing.

Then we get to see a Russian get eaten by a fucking shark (which was really fucking metal, BTW).

And now an indictment?

Christ almighty, at this rate I half expect to get a blowjob tonight.

And tomorrow we get to find out who underwrote George Santos’ bail. What a way to cap off the week!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

dibs on "Too Much Happy Talk" for band name/prescription drug name.  

I mean I'm trying to clean up but all this good news.  If anybody wants to smoke mushrooms or drop alcohol, I'm totally in.  

I got off my last call, walked through security and into the United club and saw this news. I was really just coming in here for a private place to take a dump before my flight, but I had to make a detour to pick up a beer to toast the greatness of today. And I can guarantee blowjobs are in my future tonight. Sorry for you straight guys!

Thank you for flying the friendly skies.

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated