45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

So once again, the entire universe is against Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with the blatant crimes he's been committing out in the open. 

I mean what are the odds, that one person could be at the center of the 29 greatest witch hunts of all time, or whatever the number is up to now. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I say this as a serial bad typist who often has so many fuck ups that his posts are unreadable...but for fuck's sake, the X and the K are NOWHERE near each other on a keyboard. 

He probably tries to spell it HOAKS, but autocorrect fixes it, sometimes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

If you're willing to plea guilty to SEVERAL FEDERAL CRIMES, and that's part of the deal, that means that they have to have the fucking nuts on you for several MAJOR federal crimes, right? Like they have Meadows stone cold fucked. Which means they have Trump stone cold fucked, particularly now that they have Meadows.

Any legal eagles want to disabuse me of this knee-jerk reaction?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Prosecutors ready to ask for Trump indictment on obstruction and Espionage Act charges | The Independent

The Department of Justice is preparing to ask a Washington, DC grand jury to indict former president Donald Trump for violating the Espionage Act and for obstruction of justice as soon as Thursday, adding further weight to the legal baggage facing Mr Trump as he campaigns for his party’s nomination in next year’s presidential election.

The Independent has learned that prosecutors are ready to ask grand jurors to approve an indictment against Mr Trump for violating a portion of the US criminal code known as Section 793, which prohibits “gathering, transmitting or losing” any “information respecting the national defence”.

The use of Section 793, which does not make reference to classified information, is understood to be a strategic decision by prosecutors that has been made to short-circuit Mr Trump’s ability to claim that he used his authority as president to declassify documents he removed from the White House and kept at his Palm Beach, Florida property long after his term expired on 20 January 2021.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

If you're willing to plea guilty to SEVERAL FEDERAL CRIMES, and that's part of the deal, that means that they have to have the fucking nuts on you for several MAJOR federal crimes, right? Like they have Meadows stone cold fucked. Which means they have Trump stone cold fucked, particularly now that they have Meadows.

My thoughts exactly. Meadows is proper fucked. Which means that Trump is proper fucked too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I say this as a serial bad typist who often has so many fuck ups that his posts are unreadable...but for fuck's sake, the X and the K are NOWHERE near each other on a keyboard. 

We all know he meant to type “hoaks.” He just forgot the “s” at the end is all. 

30 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I do not.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

There are 330 million people in this country and this piece of shit is the second-most likely to get elected President in 2024. And we're gonna need spreadsheets to track all of his felony charges. 

Like, I know people who will still vote for him even if he's in prison in an orange jumpsuit. It's just so depressing.

• Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Just found out I'm going to OU again this year and NOW THIS?
200.gif

Jonah Hill GIFs | Tenor

Gif Deadpool — “Happy International Women's Day” Scene // Outtake

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So is the ukraine call now also a perfect call, or is he getting his bullshit confused?

I mean, he can't be getting confused when he's believed it's been perfect from the start. So, he has absolute clarity on his lies and bullshit, sir. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So is the ukraine call now also a perfect call, or is he getting his bullshit confused?

Literally every phone call he's ever made is "A PERFECT CALL," so there's that.  And no, I'm not exaggerating.  The man actually thinks and says that every single thing he's said or done is perfect.  For fuck's sake, even the goddamned chocolate cake at Mar A Lago is the best in the history of the planet:

“I was sitting at the table, we had finished dinner,” Trump told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo. “We’re now having dessert—and we had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen—and President Xi was enjoying it.”

He's a fucking evil deranged psychopath.  There's nothing redeemable about him.  Wait....the only redeemable thing about Trump is that he will someday die, but he sure is taking his sweet damned time getting to it.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jonah Hill GIFs | Tenor

Gif Deadpool — “Happy International Women's Day” Scene // Outtake

I mean, he can't be getting confused when he's believed it's been perfect from the start. So, he has absolute clarity on his lies and bullshit, sir. 

It was his Georgia “find me 11,000 votes” call that was perfect. Not his “if ukraine wants American aid it had better find a crime for the Biden family” call. Or has be claimed both to be perfect?

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It was his Georgia “find me 11,000 votes” call that was perfect. Not his “if ukraine wants American aid it had better find a crime for the Biden family” call. Or has be claimed both to be perfect?

It's both. He definitely claimed Ukraine as perfect. And since that bullshit "worked" now all calls are "perfect." 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/04/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-perfect-call-defense/index.html

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

And, ladies and gentleman, let me be very clear, he will only tell the truth where legally obligated under threat of prosecution. In short, Mr. Meadows is a paragon of virtue any of you would be proud to call a friend whenever he is under subpoena.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

6 hours ago, The Dog said:

translation: he's not going to perjure himself in order to save Trump.

Yep.

6 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

That is really an astonishing quote.

You'd have to think Terwilliger wanted to stop after "truth."  But Meadows or someone insisted upon the "legal obligation" part to mitigate Trump's fury.

I guess some people actually do have limits to how far they'll go.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, this settles it.  Atomheart is me.  Or I am atomheart.  Or something like that.

Never doubted it for a second. He's the good you, you're the bad you. Good you, bad you, good you, bad you...

good. bad. brisket is the guy with the gun

54 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

Meadows flipping does seem to be a holy shit moment.

How long until he is painted as a never-Trump/RINO/cuck/libtard?

0.027 milliseconds

51 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

5gp.gif

FwwILXragAAL31Q.thumb.jpg.4ded74cc2888eedbbdb15e72994e91ee.jpg

41 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

One can dream:

image.thumb.png.d710f9c4242daea7f10255d2a9baec86.png

i know I'll be casting doubt that i was in fact educated at the fine institution this site represents by asking this, but...

who the fuck is that guy

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

Yep.

I guess some people actually do have limits to how far they'll go.

Never doubted it for a second. He's the good you, you're the bad you. Good you, bad you, good you, bad you...

good. bad. brisket is the guy with the gun

0.027 milliseconds

FwwILXragAAL31Q.thumb.jpg.4ded74cc2888eedbbdb15e72994e91ee.jpg

i know I'll be casting doubt that i was in fact educated at the fine institution this site represents by asking this, but...

who the fuck is that guy

It's the Rosenberg's. Google their last name and "espionage."

• Hook 'Em 3

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated