45 indicated

Cairn Horn88

15 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

On the obstruction of justice, for the 101 last classified docus, and Trump flooding the video room, that is 20 years per document. You can add 2,020 years on top of the 1,625 years we had earlier = 3,645 years

believe the polar express GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That’s fun and all, but I don’t actually believe a judge or jury (however it works) would sentence him. I think he will be found guilty and get probation or some shit. 

I would settle for him in an orange jumpsuit and picking up trash across the highways of the US. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That’s fun and all, but I don’t actually believe a judge or jury (however it works) would sentence him. I think he will be found guilty and get probation or some shit. 

any jury trial will be deadlocked, but the trial process will be brutal for him 

50 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

On the obstruction of justice, for the 101 last classified docus, and Trump flooding the video room, that is 20 years per document. You can add 2,020 years on top of the 1,625 years we had earlier = 3,645 years

It's not going to work that way.  The "espionage" count is a 10-year max, obstruction is 20, the concealment crime is three.  Twenty, then, is the max.

• Rage+1 2

13 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Probation is a sentence and is generally unavailable for federal felonies.  Judges do the sentencing in federal cases.

• Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So, rough math, he would run for President again in the year 5668. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YChang said:

I would settle for him in an orange jumpsuit and picking up trash across the highways of the US. 

*drives down the highway, sees some fat ass in an orange jumpsuit throwing a temper tantrum*

image.gif.6447a2b494cb012e639aee1cd444092f.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

He will not be convicted for all of the reasons laid out above for my fellow law school students.  Again, this is an exercise in calendars and causing him to die organically.  And it, I assure you, is going to be fucking beautiful.  

17 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

So, rough math, he would run for President again in the year 5668. 

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

He will not be convicted for all of the reasons laid out above for my fellow law school students.  Again, this is an exercise in calendars and causing him to die organically.  And it, I assure you, is going to be fucking beautiful.  

THA DEEP STAHTE MUHDED HEEEAM!!!

I appreciate the humor, but we do have to start accounting for the fact that his ~25mm diehard followers.  I don't know how it'll break down, but a portion of them will refuse to accept that he's dead and will operate under the assumption that he's operating a government in exile from somewhere else.  I mean, say what you want about Qanon and JFK, Jr.  Trump actually did lead the Executive Branch so they'll be an easy sell on that.  And another portion of that ~25mm will accept that he is dead but will blame it on the Deep State poisoning/killing him.  Which will cause a whole other series of issues and domestic terrorism. 

The trick is figuring out how to make it look like a stressed out, obese almost 80 year old who just conked out naturally...was in fact taken out by the GOP/RNC itself.  Then you get them murdering one another in the streets.  We do this right, they kill hundreds, maybe thousands of themselves in the streets.  It'll be a hard sell, but it is certainly possible.  We're gonna need a producer 

56 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Agree. And of course a slap on the hand will only make him and his followers stronger and more dangerous. Why is this shit taking so long?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/06/politics/mark-meadows-grand-jury-trump-probe/index.html

Mark Meadows, Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, has testified to a federal grand jury as part of special counsel Jack Smith’s ongoing investigation into the former president, according to one source familiar with the matter.

It is not clear whether Meadows testified as part of the special counsel’s investigation into Trump’s potential mishandling of classified documents after leaving the White House or his probe into efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

George Terwilliger, a lawyer representing Meadows, said in a statement that “Without commenting on whether or not Mr. Meadows has testified before the grand jury or in any other proceeding, Mr. Meadows has maintained a commitment to tell the truth where he has a legal obligation to do so.”

SIAP

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh fuck right off, that’s a made up name. 

Probably, however, Shit Blimp, now that's a band name.  

Hi, I'm in Shit Blimp, we do bad Led Zeppelin covers, damn glad to meet you.  

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If Bob Barr had a single atom of loyalty to the Republic within him, he'd eat the barrel of a .357, point it up, and pull the trigger till he couldn't pull it anymore.

Lemme tell you something, pedejo.  You pull any of your crazy shit, flash a piece out on the lanes and I'll stick it up your ass until it goes . . . click.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

Probably, however, Shit Blimp, now that's a band name.  

Hi, I'm in Shit Blimp, we do bad Led Zeppelin covers, damn glad to meet you.  

The Shitty Beatles?  Are they any good?

They suck.

So it’s not just a clever name?

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I want to be on the Manhattan jury. Book deal, here I come!

I live in the burbs in Atlanta, in a R district.   If there is a change of venue in any of the upcoming Georgia stuff I fully expect to one of the trials to held here.  I think there will be lots of cases involving lots of different people, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if I got summoned for one of them.  I would do my best to be impartial as prescribed as the duty, but during voir dire, I would have to disclose that I certainly have opinions.  

If it were to be the big one, I would think at the end there would certainly be paid interviews after the fact.  If it happens, my signal to all of you that is me will be pseudonym George Santos Longhorn.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie
Everything you think, do and say
Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545
You ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

…..twinkling of shtarlight….

You know what would be great?  If the Cloak Room would re-litigate the 2016 POTUS election for the eleventy-billionth time.
I can flagellate myself for considering Gary Johnson as a protest vote if anyone will feel better. That shame is still there if yall need more penance.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Mr. Meadows has maintained a commitment to tell the truth where he has a legal obligation to do so.

And, ladies and gentleman, let me be very clear, he will only tell the truth where legally obligated under threat of prosecution. In short, Mr. Meadows is a paragon of virtue any of you would be proud to call a friend whenever he is under subpoena.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

And, ladies and gentleman, let me be very clear, he will only tell the truth where legally obligated under threat of prosecution. In short, Mr. Meadows is a paragon of virtue any of you would be proud to call a friend whenever he is under subpoena.

That is really an astonishing quote.

You'd have to think Terwilliger wanted to stop after "truth."  But Meadows or someone insisted upon the "legal obligation" part to mitigate Trump's fury.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to 45 indicated