2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Anyone would bang her because her body is pretty much perfect.  

But her face is weird looking.  She won’t age well in that respect.  

100%

I love her honestly.

She’s good to look at and spews really stupid hot takes that everyone openly disagrees and mocks relentlessly to her face while she sits there and gets mad, then has to read a promo for an energy drink.

I don’t watch them all that much but watching her get dunked on is half the fun. Much better than watching First take or whatever is being called now.

I enjoy her on Unnecessary Roughness. She's not that bad. Maybe this is because I only started watching this year, and she's been pretty aware that A&M is terrible.  She used to make really dumb claims about A&M not being little brother, but she doesn't really have crazy takes anymore.

23 minutes ago, fellside said:

I enjoy her on Unnecessary Roughness. She's not that bad. Maybe this is because I only started watching this year, and she's been pretty aware that A&M is terrible.  She used to make really dumb claims about A&M not being little brother, but she doesn't really have crazy takes anymore.

She’s solid on a terrible show. When you compare her to the level of Brandon walker, that idiot Jack and the other girl, yeah I guess she’s decent, considering the imbeciles around her.

17 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
27 minutes ago, Pimphand said:
Sorry for cross posting but this one got me good.
Muh ag tag!!!!
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3433836
Screenshot_20231224-132815.thumb.png.5c7e747d6c5bf15291ec89dda960c1a7.pngScreenshot_20231224-132832.thumb.png.291bf5b2f320f14405ab106c10ec73af.png

Agderp... FTW

Glad I snagged derp before buddy became a free agent. ag_derp at the next site trying to seem normal and well adjusted:

steve buscemi youth GIF

reaction from the crowd after the first post:

office space nothing to see here motherfucker GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Aggies steal a recruit:  "Ha ha - haves vs. have nots!  Big boy, cut-throat recruiting!!!"

Aggie lose a recruit:  "No loyalty!  All he wants is $$$ ... waah!"

On Nolen-to-Ole Miss ... 

image.thumb.png.2d4c27a3906aaad29f16e1c332771cfa.png

image.thumb.png.d9a7ec017e52ba4c60fc56d2714160ce.png

image.thumb.png.61c5bb689e1dfba840eac1ad2194e327.png

Oh, btw, Nolen talking about offensive head coach Kiffin ... this has to rankle.  Lulz.

image.png.b37c0b1d9322a85e19620aa754f24035.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

4 hours ago, PNWhornsfan said:

My favorite quote from the Aggy meltdown: "Ole Miss may be buying their way into competing with the best in the SEC next year."  Talk about lack of self-awareness... It's literally what Aggy has been trying to do since they joined the SEC. 

Yeah, but Ole Miss using NIL instead of bags. That's just not fair. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

Aggies steal a recruit:  "Ha ha - haves vs. have nots!  Big boy, cut-throat recruiting!!!"

Aggie lose a recruit:  "No loyalty!  All he wants is $$$ ... waah!"

On Nolen-to-Ole Miss ... 

image.thumb.png.2d4c27a3906aaad29f16e1c332771cfa.png

image.thumb.png.d9a7ec017e52ba4c60fc56d2714160ce.png

image.thumb.png.61c5bb689e1dfba840eac1ad2194e327.png

Oh, btw, Nolen talking about offensive head coach Kiffin ... this has to rankle.  Lulz.

image.png.b37c0b1d9322a85e19620aa754f24035.png

Texas a&m bought Eric Dickerson a Trans Am & Jimho whatever $75 million buys. Then they cite the Honor Code. Cucks before it was cool. Never change.

ED Comes Clean

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Brooks Was Here. So Was Red.