RFK Jr. off the chain and off his rocker

Satchel

On 6/21/2023 at 11:39 AM, 956 Worldwide said:

Man, who might ever predict that a wealthy, connected, northeastern WASP who went to Ivy League schools could convince idiots that he’s really a POPULIST. 

WASP?  You know they're a bunch of bog-trotting, black Irish catlicks don't you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

My qanon sis-in-law has went down that path.  Trump betrayed her or something, but apparently RFK Jr. is tanned, rested, and ready.

Your people sound like my people.  Retired/unemployed with enough time to spend all day chasing every conspiracy theory on the Internet.

RFK is basically a conspiracy chat bot come to life.

• Hook 'Em 3

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He's running as an Ind. and now going to speak at CPAC.  Lulz.

I can't wait for him to take off in the polls on the Republican side.

Yeah, he's really fucking up the whole plan. He's going to end up peeling more votes from Trump than Biden.

• Hook 'Em 4

as most of you 'Curb' fans know, that despite his misanthropic grumpy demeanor...Larry David is fiercely loyal to his friends and co-workers and knows all too well how they've helped him achieve such massive success across two iconic show empires, spanning nearly 35 years.  He would never do anything to humiliate Cheryl in real life, via the show medium, or embarrass her.  And Curb was in post-production when the writer's strike went into full-effect.  Now that it is lifted, there is a source indicating, Larry has gone back to do some "editing/re-writes."  Though the show is largely ad-libbed, there is technically a script and a staff that falls under WGA rules.  They have returned in haste.  I don't imagine because Leon said some crazy shit that had to be deleted for premium cable.  

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He's running as an Ind. and now going to speak at CPAC.  Lulz.

I can't wait for him to take off in the polls on the Republican side.

I've been saying it for months: If he runs as an independent he will take more from Trump than Biden.  Dems should be paying him to run as an independent. Trump is reportedly readying anti-RFK Jr. advertising.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10/rfk-jr-independent-bid-could-do-trump-more-damage-than-biden

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I've been saying it for months: If he runs as an independent he will take more from Trump than Biden.  Dems should be paying him to run as an independent. Trump is reportedly readying anti-RFK Jr. advertising.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/10/rfk-jr-independent-bid-could-do-trump-more-damage-than-biden

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, he's really fucking up the whole plan. He's going to end up peeling more votes from Trump than Biden.

Yep, I don't think a lot of people on the left (or right) understand the hardcore anti-vaccine crowd.  They were never going to vote for Biden, and many were disappointed with Trump claiming credit for getting the vaccines made so quickly (I think Trump is still pissed he didn't get the credit for the vaccines that he thinks he deserves).  And there is some overlap with the Q idiots.

Along comes the nephew of JFK!!!!  OMG somebody related to JFK!!! who is saying everything they want to hear.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, I don't think a lot of people on the left (or right) understand the hardcore anti-vaccine crowd.  They were never going to vote for Biden, and many were disappointed with Trump claiming credit for getting the vaccines made so quickly (I think Trump is still pissed he didn't get the credit for the vaccines that he thinks he deserves).  And there is some overlap with the Q idiots.

Along comes the nephew of JFK!!!!  OMG somebody related to JFK!!! who is saying everything they want to hear.

No shit. The MAGA folks are going to lap this conspiracy shit.

I heard RFK Jr. is the real Donald Trump.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Has she gone batshit also?  I mean, I guess she kinda has to if she's still with her batshit husband.

she gets the high of being a ‘Kennedy’, while her husband bangs anything with a hole 

it won’t be hard to dig up dirt, he’s pretty much a swinger

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

she gets the high of being a ‘Kennedy’, while her husband bangs anything with a hole 

it won’t be hard to dig up dirt, he’s pretty much a swinger

have you learned nothing in the last decade? it's only wrong when dems do it. he's no longer a dem. no one will bat an eye. 

• Haha 2

On 9/30/2023 at 5:19 PM, Neonmoon said:

Want home prices to double again? Listen to this moron 

image.thumb.jpeg.eb22a7148292c93269abacf1a798d205.jpeg

Odd thing is, this is more of a policy platform than I've seen put forward by the Republican party since Trump.

Trump tomorrow on Truth social, "BUT RFK's 3% is undervaluing assets more than 8% would!  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM BEING FALSELY ACCUSED OF IN NEW YORK, BUT HE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE HE'S a COASTAL ELITE!  WITCH HUNT!"  

MAGA Nation, "Once again, Trump makes a heck of a lot of sense.  Loans like this sound good from RFK, but unless you have his Swamp political connections, the courts will come after you like they did with Trump."  

You know, Arnold once got into serious trouble with a deranged gameshow host that had media ratings implications which spilled over into public policy and overreaching fascist government battles which likely carried over into the next election cycle.  But the people who cared about society and liberty rose up and followed Arnold's lead into overcoming that authoritarian has-been with too much makeup.  I'm not talking about California, or Celebrity Apprentice, or even Trump.  SHOW ME, THE RUNNING MAN!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine Maria Shriver as VP and Cheryl Hines as First Lady.

This will set the bitchy short haired Karen movement back a 100 years.

RFK and Arnold pumping iron in the Oval Office together.

Fat politicians in Washington will rage against RFK’s Executive Order removing all chairs from federal offices with BMIs over 25 in the name of fitness.

The RFK candidacy may be a joke to everyone, but this could very well turn out to blow up in our faces the way it did with Hilary against Trump when nobody took him seriously.

My brother-in-law (27) has never had an interest in politics but is now very intrigued by RFK because he has the “courage” to speak about things like the truth about 9/11. 

He is a video gamer, but not a Call of Duty MAGA gamer, he’s one of those Twitch guys that does Mario speed runs and nerdy stuff like that. He is vaccinated and hates the anti-vax shit that RFK spews but thinks it’s all worth it to get to the bottom of 9/11.

A lot of people have issues like this that are similar to the passion people have for abortion. RFK can create a huge base for himself if he takes up enough issues like this. It will effectively cancel out all of his problematic stances on other things.

Hate his vaccine stance? Yeah, but he’s going to investigate 9/11. Hate his anti-Semitic views? Yeah, but he’s going to do more than Biden could for student loan forgiveness. Hate how he treated his ex-wife? Yeah, but he’s an environmentalist critical of oil companies. Add in some support for universal Pre-K and unions and you’re getting a lot of voters from both sides.

It’s like how most of us still eat at Chick fil an even though their LGBTQ stance is fucked up. The drive thru is fast and their service is great so those things are quietly overlooked as long as our needs are served. 

5 minutes ago, MrBig said:

The RFK candidacy may be a joke to everyone, but this could very well turn out to blow up in our faces the way it did with Hilary against Trump when nobody took him seriously.

No it won't. Democrats/liberals learned from 2016 not to chase some stupid vote grabber (Jill Stein) that just leads to a Republican winning.  The non-voting MAGAers who think Trump is too old/damaged will gravitate to RFK Jr with his anti-vax BS.  How is RFK going to "do more" for student loan debt forgiveness? And Dems/liberals aren't clamoring to "investigate" 9/11. 

The reporting confirms it - Team Trump is scared by what they've seen in private polling.  Team Biden doesn't seem to give a shit.  He's stealing votes from Trump, not Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

No it won't. Democrats/liberals learned from 2016 not to chase some stupid vote grabber (Jill Stein) that just leads to a Republican winning.  The non-voting MAGAers who think Trump is too old/damaged will gravitate to RFK Jr with his anti-vax BS.  How is RFK going to "do more" for student loan debt forgiveness? And Dems/liberals aren't clamoring to "investigate" 9/11. 

The reporting confirms it - Team Trump is scared by what they've seen in private polling.  Team Biden doesn't seem to give a shit.  He's stealing votes from Trump, not Biden. 

Yeah, this.  Myself and a few other people on here have mentioned how their MAGA/Q Adjacent relatives are starting to move over to RFK Jr.  It's mostly the retired/unemployed people who have a lot of time on their hands and are prone to conspiracies, which is basically the Trump base.

• Hook 'Em 1

People always point to RFK getting 10-15% in polling against Biden if there was a hypothetical Dem primary. That’s also normal and not a sign of an issue for Biden. Obama won 90% of the primary vote in 2012. Clinton got 89% in 1996

• 3 weeks later...

Omg no way

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/01/rfk-jr-2024-campaign-donors-00124621

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is collecting checks from past Donald Trump donors at a much higher rate than former Joe Biden contributors, a sign the independent presidential hopeful may pull more from the Republican electorate than Democratic voters.

A POLITICO analysis of campaign finance records also shows that Kennedy’s bid has drawn millions of dollars from donors who kept their wallets shut in the last two presidential elections, suggesting he is activating people who have been turned off by what major parties have been offering.

Though both parties insist Kennedy will be a non-factor in the campaign, there’s clear anxiety about his potential impact, especially among Republicans. The analysis of Kennedy’s campaign donations as of the most recent filing deadline shows why: His large-dollar donor base has a clear Republican lean. That also fits with limited polling that suggests Kennedy might draw more support from Republican-leaning voters.

Most of the $10 million Kennedy raised from large-dollar donors through Sept. 30 came from voters who did not make any federal donations during either the 2016 or 2020 election cycles.

Of those who did, 2,100 donors — giving nearly $2 million — previously made contributions on the Republican donation service WinRed since 2020. Far fewer donors previously gave through the Democratic tool ActBlue: roughly 1,700 contributors who gave $1.4 million.

Kennedy is running as a self-described “spoiler,” and the draw that the former Democrat has with both the GOP and those who don’t have an obvious political home makes him an unpredictable threat to the establishment of both parties. Some Republicans are already trying to redefine Kennedy as a “typical Democrat,” revealing they’re worried about his appeal to GOP voters.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...