2023 Fall Camp Thread of Dominance

USMCHorn

9 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

As pilots we always said how do you know if someone is a Naval Aviator? Because he will immediately tell you!

Reminds me of the one about never asking a man where he’s from. If he’s from Texas, he’ll tell you. If he’s not, you don’t want to embarrass him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

That was my expectation . . . maybe I got roped in a page or two back when someone hinted "3rd string".

Asked about this more.   Was not wearing a green jersey. They are being careful with him more than anything. Coaches feel he has enough experience and will be fine come season. 

Edited by Daichee Bell

14 hours ago, Yesh said:

If there a more appropriate thread to discuss tickets, please point me in the right direction.

Family is going to be out of town for the Wyoming game, so I'm thinking about going as a single.  Are there any semi-premium options (more than just space on a bench) I could look at for a couple hundred bucks?

Nope

16 hours ago, Yesh said:

If there a more appropriate thread to discuss tickets, please point me in the right direction.

Family is going to be out of town for the Wyoming game, so I'm thinking about going as a single.  Are there any semi-premium options (more than just space on a bench) I could look at for a couple hundred bucks?

More than just tickets on the app

Screenshot_20230819-084206_kindlephoto-5192078.thumb.png.0e09ddb870f12dcc9cefeec0a1af9d92.png

Screenshot_20230819-084919_kindlephoto-5622886.thumb.png.1a2f20ac083f30f8c65c9b9b7395fefd.png

https://texassports.com/news/2020/9/3/texas-athletics-new-texas-longhorns-mobile-app-is-now-live.aspx

• Like 1

12 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

As a Naval Aviator, I was cringing during the entire clip.

As I say to my zipper suited sun gods.  How do you know who’s a pilot. They’ll tell you lol 

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

They stole that from vegans.

And the crossfitters 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It sounds like Moore and Niblett showed up ready to go. I'm used to us having like 13 WRs on the roster and about four of them being good. We have the opposite this year. Eight on scholarship, I think, and they're all gonna play. 

Exactly. It makes a big difference for team depth.

43 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It sounds like Moore and Niblett showed up ready to go. I'm used to us having like 13 WRs on the roster and about four of them being good. We have the opposite this year. Eight on scholarship, I think, and they're all gonna play. 

I believe that was one of Sark’s goals when he got here.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Seems like the talent is continuing to stack up at several positions. Someone commented on Bama having five or six five-stars ***** at EDGE. We seem to be working in that direction. That's a Good Thing.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Worthy, Whitt, Mitchell, Neyor, and Sanders all turning pro after this year. Cool, Moore, and Niblett are desperately needed. 

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

From Burton minutes ago:

Some notes just in:

Defense definitely had a good day. They created a couple of fumbles and made an INT.

Offense improved as scrimmage wore on. Ced Baxter continues to impress.

More as we get it!

Any boo-boos? 

• Hook 'Em 1