Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On 1/30/2019 at 8:47 PM, ChampKind said:

There’s chili under the cheese and on top.

Far be it for me to tell the Master how it's done, but have you ever considered doing it the other way round? Cheese on both sides of the chili?

I'll hang up and listen.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 8:50 PM, Steel Shank said:

Looks damn good, Champ. I'm a big fan of chili cheese burgers. I am not, however, a big fan of chili cheeseburgers that have lettuce on them. The inclusion of chili immediately requires that lettuce sit this one out.

You're not wrong. Not at all. But...we put all the accoutrement on the plate so the customer gets to decide what to add/leave off. People get their panties in a bunch when you don't give them all the shit they want.

54 minutes ago, ohchaucer said:

You just had the one tortilla left? 

Not that I'm criticizing, mind you. 

Had five or so Mission burrito-sized tortillas left over from the weekend.  The one in the pic is mine; kid and wife's taco not pictured.  I like my breffis tacos "Dad Size:" two eggs plus one egg white, which gives enough volume of eggs to eat some with a fork before rolling up the rest.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

I keep an extra bottle of Louisiana hot sauce in my vehicles for just such occasions.

csb/ alert

Having pizza in Boston's North End during the summer before a Red Sox's game with my daughter (no pics).  

She pulls out her emergency hot sauce packets from her purse to put on her pizza.  I ask her why she was carrying them in her purse and she reply's  'I keep these close for just the occasion'.  New England isn't known for having very much hot sauce around.  I was a little proud. 

We can all learn from this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Had five or so Mission burrito-sized tortillas left over from the weekend.  The one in the pic is mine; kid and wife's taco not pictured.  I like my breffis tacos "Dad Size:" two eggs plus one egg white, which gives enough volume of eggs to eat some with a fork before rolling up the rest.

please post pics of wife's taco

• Like 1