Hey Steel Shank!

Judge Roybeanbag

On 9/20/2023 at 8:40 PM, jw4381 said:

Leftover carne asada fries with Christmas chile. Added some rotisserie chicken, extra cheese, and Valentina’s. 

sorry about the plate, but we’re out of paper.  Reheated in the air fryer. 

IMG_4820.thumb.jpeg.0080e99dde2a94dd40e713bb71f5069f.jpeg

Should have settled for eating straight out of the air fryer pan, over the kitchen sink, rather than disrespect one of the core values of this thread with that plate. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Should have settled for eating straight out of the air fryer pan, over the kitchen sink, rather than disrespect one of the core values of this thread with that plate. 

On the other hand that plate probably has high levels of lead and other contaminants on it, so we’re all good.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I can get the dislike of liver, definite specific taste and texture. Chicken hearts, though…they come out a lot like beef. Try ‘em.

Weird you would think I haven't.

My objection to eating animal hearts is a mental thing. I just think of cholesterol and get skeeved out. Totally not scientific or rational.

OTOH, Gizzards are like fried chicken jerky. Love 'em!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 11:50 AM, Brisketexan said:

The boy shared his choice of hangover cure food today, a Scottish specialty. Deep fried pizza:

a2c359ec388972b9b233c9be01ddcc95.jpg

Dipped in fish and chips batter, fried, purchased, and happily consumed.

By chance did he visit this place?

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Dutch said:

By chance did he visit this place?

Man... he was such a magician with words. I haven't watched any of his stuff regularly in a long time. 

On 10/2/2023 at 7:23 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Noach

53229294187_61cd863054_b.jpg 53230473488_a0ecdb64c4_b.jpg

*new Mi Tienda beef taco meat is legit 

That's an obscene amount of sour cream.

Carry on. 

On 10/3/2023 at 8:26 PM, Dutch said:

He really was, and the world is a lesser place without him in it. The Waffle House monologue is poetry. 

I still remember the first time I saw this episode, the rest after the Waffle House open was fine, but the Waffle House experience being ranked up there with Michelin star restaurants was something too true and funny to ever forget. The hash brown talk of finding your own balance is one of the truest things ever in food.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Orange&White said:

I have not been on this thread in a while, but as I was sitting at Whataburger enjoying my lunch, I came across this and found it to be worthy of this thread. I am not at all sorry if it has already been posted.

image.thumb.jpeg.22d4c48b943ce69aefb27fe047a0e419.jpeg

I'll allow it.

Like a cold-blooded motherfucker you're damn right I'll allow it.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Update from the boy, trying his latest Scottish delicacy….fried sausage and chips:

1f4531ae87455fcec721e20877e8f99f.jpg

And I think a chick was over, because this sticky toffee pudding looks too fancy for him:

31d000a6f2018ecdd0e6e546d619337c.jpg

Look to your right. Does The Boy wear striped pants?  Not that there’s anything wrong with that if he does.