2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

41 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Is Tampa really a good place for a school called “South Florida”? 

Probably just as good a place for that as Orlando is for “Central Florida” which at least by my slightly drunk spatial reasoning/geographic awareness should be closer to Gainesville or maybe even further north… but whatevs guess FAU or FIU didn’t want to technically be directional schools…

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

bill-glass-2.jpg

Believe it or not, I actually took a class on Twitter at Texas in 2009. I needed a blow off elective my senior year, and it was supposed to be about new aged marketing or some shit, but it was literally a class about Twitter instead. Like 70% of the total class grade was maintaining a twitter account and posting every week. By far the worst course I took in college.

2 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Probably just as good a place for that as Orlando is for “Central Florida” which at least by my slightly drunk spatial reasoning/geographic awareness should be closer to Gainesville or maybe even further north… but whatevs guess FAU or FIU didn’t want to technically be directional schools…

Orlando is absolutely central Florida. Central Florida basically means not on the coast and not in the panhandle. 

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Believe it or not, I actually took a class on Twitter at Texas in 2009. I needed a blow off elective my senior year, and it was supposed to be about new aged marketing or some shit, but it was literally a class about Twitter instead. Like 70% of the total class grade was maintaining a twitter account and posting every week. By far the worst course I took in college.

That's bad.  My last semester I need one hour to finish up, and took a pass/fail introduction to college class.  The twitter course seems just as rigorous.  

4 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

That's bad.  My last semester I need one hour to finish up, and took a pass/fail introduction to college class.  The twitter course seems just as rigorous.  

One of our assignments was like, "gain 5 followers." So I just made 5 new accounts and followed myself. I legitimately felt like I was wasting my money taking that class, lol.

• Haha 2

Geez, I need to break out my binoculars to watch the BamaJelly game. It's unwatchable to me with whole-field cameras.

I know they took their close camera-crews to a safe place for the lightning delay, but that means that they can't come back? Is this the result of some strange 4-letter-network rule or some camera-crew-union rules?  Lulz.

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

Saban panicked with replacing Milroe , should have just installed more designed runs for him .

Na, Saban playing 4D chess. Put your sorry ass second and 3rd QBs in so the Bama World can see how trash they are. That way when you trot Milroe back out they remind each other what's behind him when he makes a mistake.