2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

How nice was it to play a game with a officiating crew that you didn’t notice for  large portions of the game, and then when you did notice them it was cause it was so shocking to see officials making the correct calls.  Can not wait for this to be routine!

Outside of “no such thing as holding in the sec” I agree. It was really bad on our pass rush a handful of times. But they were at least consistent

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I just sat in a bar full of randoms the entire game in San Diego and cheered my ass off - to where some guy I was next to told me to keep it down.

I then had multiple staff members tell me: "What? This is a sports bar. Fuck that guy"

This city is cool. That guy was a dickhead. All the Bama fans that were there with me can go fuck all the way off. 

I'm now next door at a dive bar about to have several cocktails. 

I may go to the beach later and pass out in the sand to the sound of the waves. 

I don't know.

I don't really care. 

It's a great night to be a Texas fan. 

We're finally fucking back. And it's real this time. 

Don’t do it too close to the water line unless you know it’s high tide

Just now, Majorcholas said:

Outside of “no such thing as holding in the sec” I agree. It was really bad on our pass rush a handful of times. But they were at least consistent

If that’s the type of officiating we will see in the SEC, I can’t wait. It wasn’t perfect but it was light years better than the Big 12 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

How nice was it to play a game with a officiating crew that you didn’t notice for  large portions of the game, and then when you did notice them it was cause it was so shocking to see officials making the correct calls.  Can not wait for this to be routine!

With all due respect, they were holding all game long and we won despite it. Yes, they did get other calls correct though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

They “missed” a whollleeeee lotta Bama holding. Otherwise yes, solid.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Im fucking stoked about this win. May not go to bed tonight.

but this Bama team with Milroe and that O line wins 7-8 games this year. They are trash. Sorry

You're not wrong but shut the fuck up and revel in the win for a while before we go talking down about the top 5 opponent we just beat at home. We need this moment. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

NSIAP

F5obeW4W8AM1LFk?format=jpg&name=large

Epic

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

Big 12 refs gonna have to really step their game up.

Bruh they are going to have to throw half the starting D out for hitting CUZ WE AINT GONNA STOP FUCKING PEOPLE UP AND PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL FUCK THE BIG12

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to 2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN