2023 Texas OU Friday Happy Hour - Lee Harvey's Dive In

immamac

We are coming off an awesome tailgate in Tuscaloosa the next big event that isn’t the home game tailgates is going to be a slight modification to our normal Friday night happy hour. Lee Harvey’s built a pool last year and we are going to take it over for the Happy Hour. 

Arrive and get ready for the game with the best community in college sports, Longhorns from all over are welcome! Don’t feel compelled to take a dip, but it’s a great option for us and a cool atmosphere. 

Cover is $10 and includes the live music across the street at Lee Harvey's - Surly is covering the first 40 people who say the password "MULEDICK" and has the first $1000 of the food and beverage tab. 

More details to come, reach out to me if you have any questions via DM or email rick@surlyhorns.com 

We are accepting sponsors and there is an additional optional donation that will be taken for NIL related activities. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

We are coming off an awesome tailgate in Tuscaloosa the next big event that isn’t the home game tailgates is going to be a slight modification to our normal Friday night happy hour. Lee Harvey’s built a pool last year and we are going to take it over for the Happy Hour. 

Arrive and get ready for the game with the best community in college sports, Longhorns from all over are welcome! Don’t feel compelled to take a dip, but it’s a great option for us and a cool atmosphere. 

More details to come, reach out to me if you have any questions via DM or email rick@surlyhorns.com 

Lee Harvey's built a pool?  I'm sorry.  That's the last place I'd ever think would be in the poolside bar business.  Nevertheless, looking forward to it.

Edited to say, I wasn't complaining about the place.  I like it.  I just can't picture a pool w/ this place.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
Not a complaint

• immamac changed the title to 2023 Texas OU Friday Happy Hour - Lee Harvey's Dive In
  • immamac unpinned this topic
  • Pancho pinned this topic