Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

The MAGATs eat this shit up. Noem trying to twist the narrative from her lying about having met w/ KJU into her not wanting to discuss her "important" meetings w/ world leaders while insinuating KJU's name was removed on her behalf due to the top secret nature of her discussions is just the type of fodder the Shadow Government crowd loves to hear.

25 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

If she's the VP pick, this may be the first time my MIL (one issue voter- abortion, except for now) ever votes D. 

This is an odd tipping point. Grab ‘em by the pussy didn’t move the needle?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This refusal to admit lies or mistakes by the GQP makes me as ragey as anything.  God fucking damnit I hate these miserable cunts. 

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I have my scripted response. It’s obvious bullshit but I’m going to keep repeating it. That’s my strategy. 

I think I’ve seen at least 5 different clips from shows she’s been on in the past few days where she’s being questioned about meeting him and she won’t answer the question.  She keeps going on these shows, knowing she’s going to be asked about Lil’ Kim.

She continues to go on these shows and continues to refuse to answer questions she knows she’s going to be asked in order to distract from the story about killing the dog.

prove me wrong gordon ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

Yeah, she seems to have rehearsed the same deflection monologue regarding Kim Jung-Un.  And it's kinda working because the dog story is fading into the background and most of MAGA is now chatting about "Wow, 30 years of meeting with world leaders.  She probably wouldn't even have time to look after a dog, what with all the travel and policy and tough decisions.  Interesting.  And she looks so well put together."  

Lobo sarcasm and bullshit aside.  How in the ever living fuck has nobody speaking with her offered up a comment/question/joke/quip about the dog and North Korea.  I mean, it's the most obvious layup political joke in the history of journalism.  it's right fucking there.  Come on, the fourth estate used to mean something.   

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, she seems to have rehearsed the same deflection monologue regarding Kim Jung-Un.  And it's kinda working because the dog story is fading into the background and most of MAGA is now chatting about "Wow, 30 years of meeting with world leaders. 

It’s pretty damned smart as the dog story is clearly more damaging.  If there was no dog story, she would not keep going on libtard lamestream media shows where she knows she’ll be asked about Lil Kim.  She would have pretended to have governor shit to do, and let the story fade into the background (helped by Trump’s trial). Instead, she’s making sure to hit liberal shows and just a lot of shows in general, knowing this stuff will hit social media.

She’s already being snubbed by Trump, so my guess is she’s just trying to salvage what’s left of her political career.  She’ll never be able to outrun Cricket though.  She fucked that up so bad.  She might as well have tied him in a burlap sack and dropped him off the back of a boat named “Monkey Business”.

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The MAGATs eat this shit up. Noem trying to twist the narrative from her lying about having met w/ KJU into her not wanting to discuss her "important" meetings w/ world leaders while insinuating KJU's name was removed on her behalf due to the top secret nature of her discussions is just the type of fodder the Shadow Government crowd loves to hear.

31 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I think I’ve seen at least 5 different clips from shows she’s been on in the past few days where she’s being questioned about meeting him and she won’t answer the question.  She keeps going on these shows, knowing she’s going to be asked about Lil’ Kim.

She continues to go on these shows and continues to refuse to answer questions she knows she’s going to be asked in order to distract from the story about killing the dog.

prove me wrong gordon ramsay GIF by MasterChef Junior

Well,  She was really meeting with Dennis Rodman.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s pretty damned smart as the dog story is clearly more damaging.  If there was no dog story, she would not keep going on libtard lamestream media shows where she knows she’ll be asked about Lil Kim.  She would have pretended to have governor shit to do, and let the story fade into the background (helped by Trump’s trial). Instead, she’s making sure to hit liberal shows and just a lot of shows in general, knowing this stuff will hit social media.

She’s already being snubbed by Trump, so my guess is she’s just trying to salvage what’s left of her political career.  She’ll never be able to outrun Cricket though.  She fucked that up so bad.  She might as well have tied him in a burlap sack and dropped him off the back of a boat named “Monkey Business”.

I don't know why but I read your second paragraph in Kramer's voice, "Oh, everything was just fine until I woke up the Hudson River trapped in a sack!"  

She's doing much better on this than a few days ago.  You seem/read like a smart cat, but think about her target audience.  She's dribbling around the NK/KJU story like a moron, but watch her body language and listen to the tone of her voice.  It's a masterclass in avoidance.  She appears to be "calmer than you are dude" while stupids would onboard her bullshit as "owning the MSM/libs."  She is composed, poised, attractive, and bold in her dialect.  It's nonsense, but to the average MAGA voter...it comes across as bold and equanimous.  I don't that it's enough to save her, but it's certainly an owned pivot and one none us saw coming.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Is this the secret decoder ring that tells us the line a GQP politician cannot cross?

Despicable behavior to humans = ok

Despicable behavior to dogs = political death

Surely, there’s gotta be some dirt on malignant narcissist dotard doing something evil to a dog.

2 minutes ago, GenXer said:

Is this the secret decoder ring that tells us the line a GQP politician cannot cross?

Surely, there’s gotta be some dirt on malignant narcissist dotard doing something evil to a dog.

That may be the most baffling mystery of all.  That Trump is held up as this iconic, alpha male by both his male and female supporters despite exhibiting almost no stereotypical masculine traits, whatsoever.  Never owned a dog, never seen fishing, never seen working out, never picking up a woman without offering her money or marriage, never seen with a beer, never seen playing cards, never seen hunting, never seen driving (obviously pre-presidency since they aren't allowed to drive while/after office), never seen in any attire that could pass as remotely masculine (the fucking watch to begin with), never seen with a cigar, never seen holding up his kids (except creepy Ivanka photos), never seen in church, never seen shooting hoops, never seen playing backyard games like horseshoe or washers, never seen putting in long hours at work, never seen working a BBQ grill, never seen doing handiwork, never seen doing manual labor, never seen spending quality time his sons doing father/son stuff, never spotted on the open water or in the outdoors.  Closest two examples are playing golf, which we now know he only does to avoid being at work/under media scrutiny and he cheats at it but gets a pass from his loyal MAGA golfing basket of morons.  And I guess you could add staring at other women, but again---he can't perform without the assistance of pharmaceuticals and a 6-figure check.  

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, GenXer said:

He hates dogs. He’s probably never been near one. 

Dotard loves Kim Jong, he saluted him, and said he admires his iron fist over his people. That's probably why she's backing off. She's a magat, the base loves liars, if anything the fact she's being called out on it makes them like her even more.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, GenXer said:

It's a crying shame this came out before Trump picked her for VP.

Maybe he still will, maybe she will get the HHS cabinet position.

Edited by TexasEd

Compete bs if she's ultimately given a break about blatantly lying about meeting with world leaders especially such a unique meeting with Kim Jong Un. I could even forgive a book passage written by a ghost writer and she's too lazy to read her book. That's weak but at least honest. But presumably she spoke the words in the audio book. Either she thinks so little of the public that she openly spoke a lie and/or she read the words without having the ability to comprehend what she was saying. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

It's a crying shame this came out before Trump picked her for VP.

Maybe he still will, maybe she will get the HHS cabinet position.

Having read the dog story, it’s far more likely that he will appoint her to be head of immigration. 

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Having read the dog story, it’s far more likely that he will appoint her to be head of immigration

Book ending spoiler alert...but she shoots Immigration in the Head.  

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Compete bs if she's ultimately given a break about blatantly lying about meeting with world leaders especially such a unique meeting with Kim Jong Un. I could even forgive a book passage written by a ghost writer and she's too lazy to read her book. That's weak but at least honest. But presumably she spoke the words in the audio book. Either she thinks so little of the public that she openly spoke a lie and/or she read the words without having the ability to comprehend what she was saying. 

She's a magat, lies are their brand, they all think little of the people they appeal to, because they know they are stupid trolls who eat it all up.

• Drool 1

Going on a TV show blitz in response to these 2 issues and then giving hilariously non-responsive answers to all questions about them is one hell of a strategy. This is really testing the limits of the "any press is good press" idea. 

• Hook 'Em 2

So can somebody with computer skills (that chicks dig like nun-chuck skills), just change the internet meme world forever.  Instead of the astronaut with the gun to the head of the other astronaut staring out into the ether region of space?  It's Noem with a gun to the head of a Fox Terrier anxiously awaiting getting to run down into a gravel pit.  

I promise you, you can monetize it somehow for enough cash to fund every Surly tailgate for a decade.  Plus a wreath.  

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Either she thinks so little of the public that she openly spoke a lie and/or she read the words without having the ability to comprehend what she was saying. 

So, Rhonda Burgundy?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GenXer said:

Pretty much yes. Rape, lying, dementia, failed businessman, narcissism, all that wasn't enough to overcome abortion. Dog killing is. 

3 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

anybody have the excerpt from the book on Kim Jung Un or cricket?

My bad, I meant to post them on multiple occasions now from an advanced copy a friend sent me.  But of course, there was some sorta time elapse thing on it.  So I can't open it anymore but both stories are there, she read them aloud.  She could have delated them but didn't.  I've dealt with enough publishers, she can go back and take them out of any future printing run.  But the audio version is there.  It's even viral.  And somebody can easily pay for it and then post it.  They'll get a ton of heat from the publisher for 'pirating', but at this point...they're probably fine with it because it's the hottest thing to happen to 'books on tape' since Wayne Newton sang his autobiography for Border's.  

2 minutes ago, Genco said:

So, Rhonda Burgundy?

spacer.png

I'm sorry, Rhonda Burgundy has the night off.  I'm Tits McNoem.  

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Pretty much yes. Rape, lying, dementia, failed businessman, narcissism, all that wasn't enough to overcome abortion. Dog killing is. 

I think the difference here is this was a confession. 

For all of the other stuff it's been accusations and she and others could just deny and scream "FAKE NEWS!" She tried this after saying what she did but it was too late. It was her own words in her own book.

Heck, Newsmax even tied to give her the opportunity to blame the ghost writer and throw him/her under the bus and she couldn't do it. She actually thought this would be well received by MAGA and she was completely wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

If she's the VP pick, this may be the first time my MIL (one issue voter- abortion, except for now) ever votes D. 

4 hours ago, GenXer said:

Never underestimate just how much hating women can motivate a voter.....

Jesus fucking christ, people.  If any elected official, Congressional or Statewide office.  They meet with a foreign Head of State/Head of Government, it's on the record of the United States Department of State.  This is not difficult, doesn't even require a FOIA.  Whether as a member of Congress, Governor of South Dakota, or future VP running-mate...she doesn't want to spill the beans about what they discussed out of fear?  Fine, I get it.  But it took me a 90 second phone call to State to verify that she never had a meeting with Kim Jung-Un.  Even North Korea's propaganda machine is like, "We at least base our bullshit in some semblance of reality.  They never met and we'd like to eat Cricket for supper."  Some fucking journalist do 2 minutes of professional background.  Nobody from any position in our nation from Dog Catcher (pun intended) to VPOTUS can talk to a North Korean dictator without clearing it with State (save for maybe DoD or Treasury).  This is not that complicated.  It's not on record because it was so secretive and classified.  It's not on record because it never happened.  Do your fucking jobs people.  

• Hook 'Em 1

FINNERTY: It's because of things that came out in this book, like your claims that you met Kim Jong Un.
NOEM: I've been to the DMZ. FINNERTY: Governor, that never happened, did it?
image.gif.d34c62c99ed3eb53a53aed2c62ac7393.gif

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Going on a TV show blitz in response to these 2 issues and then giving hilariously non-responsive answers to all questions about them is one hell of a strategy. This is really testing the limits of the "any press is good press" idea. 

I think the blitz is trying to bury the dog story.  She was losing it with Varney.  The Newsmax clip exposed her, but Varney showed she was trying to bury the dog stuff.

38 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Jesus fucking christ, people.  If any elected official, Congressional or Statewide office.  They meet with a foreign Head of State/Head of Government, it's on the record of the United States Department of State.  This is not difficult, doesn't even require a FOIA.  Whether as a member of Congress, Governor of South Dakota, or future VP running-mate...she doesn't want to spill the beans about what they discussed out of fear?  Fine, I get it.  But it took me a 90 second phone call to State to verify that she never had a meeting with Kim Jung-Un.  Even North Korea's propaganda machine is like, "We at least base our bullshit in some semblance of reality.  They never met and we'd like to eat Cricket for supper."  Some fucking journalist do 2 minutes of professional background.  Nobody from any position in our nation from Dog Catcher (pun intended) to VPOTUS can talk to a North Korean dictator without clearing it with State (save for maybe DoD or Treasury).  This is not that complicated.  It's not on record because it was so secretive and classified.  It's not on record because it never happened.  Do your fucking jobs people.  

Counterpoint:

IMG_2670.thumb.jpeg.401a4b935ba770da0b015ca36a0e9d1a.jpeg

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

My bad, I meant to post them on multiple occasions now from an advanced copy a friend sent me.  But of course, there was some sorta time elapse thing on it.  So I can't open it anymore but both stories are there, she read them aloud.  She could have delated them but didn't.  I've dealt with enough publishers, she can go back and take them out of any future printing run.  But the audio version is there.  It's even viral.  And somebody can easily pay for it and then post it.  They'll get a ton of heat from the publisher for 'pirating', but at this point...they're probably fine with it because it's the hottest thing to happen to 'books on tape' since Wayne Newton sang his autobiography for Border's.  

I'm sorry, Rhonda Burgundy has the night off.  I'm Tits McNoem.  

Think it's been discussed before but maybe it hasn't. Think I heard on Kimmel, Daily Show/Klepper or Meyers last night that Noem had the dog killing story in her first book but editors convinced her to cut it. So, what does she decide to do? Let's dust it off and use it again. Profit!

c85222f8-7417-4850-9689-dd06da2164a3_tex

46 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

A lot of people don’t know this but if you buy a ticket to the DMZ you get a free hot dog and and 5 minutes with Kim Jong Un. 

Or five free minutes with Kim Jong Un's hot dog.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

So wait Governor, if you took the leash to the "pet butcher', what were you gonna walk home with? 

"Didn't you hear me?  I never even made it to the DMZ!" 

Oh, that's perfect irony.  Put that in the book.  And when you get to the chapter about your romantic escapades between Noem and Un, feel free to toss yourself into the mix! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Welp, I don't think I can ever go back to South Dakota again.  Three calls to her office, their Sec. of State, and their State Police.  The United States Dept. of State has requested a record of her visit, as an elected official with a foreign Head of State/Head of Government.  They don't have one, they think I'm with State, and they are quite flustered.  The dead dog has receipts, but it you claim as an elected official to have met with a foreign leader, even if you're not federally elected...it is always cleared with state unless it's some innocuous visit for like Mayor of Buffalo heading to Niagara Falls to meet his super-hot girlfriend who totally goes to another school.  There is no record.  They didn't even know that was a thing.  Which means she not only made it up, she didn't bother to double-check her bullshit. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

How dare you do your job and ask me topical questions!!!

Her outrage is fake.  She knows that every show she goes on will ask her about the dog and about Lil Kim, and yet she keeps leaving SD and scheduling these shows.

She got snubbed by Trump at the Mar-a-Lago shindig this past weekend where other potential VP picks were highlighted, which I think is making her extremely desperate. She’s like South Dakota’s Greg Abbott. She’s hit her ceiling and is desperately trying to get Trump’s attention.  He loves the “if they hit you, you hit them back harder” mentality (even though he’s a coward) and she is trying to attract Daddy Trump’s attention by bashing the shit out of Biden everywhere she goes.  

She knows she’s going to get eyeballs watching any shows she’s on so she trots out the stupid attack Biden bullshit in the hopes that Trump notices her again.

• Hook 'Em 2