Dog Killer, Kristi Noem

Gil Bang

Posted (edited)

I don't know anything about anyone named Ian Fury, other than perhaps contacting said person a few times in the last 36 hours reminding them that a State Dept. protocol would have to have been on file for a Member of Congress of a Governor for meeting with a foreign Head of State/Head of Government.  But yeah, "conflated world leader's names", that thing that totally happens when you meet with a guy named Kim Jung-Un and mess it up as "The President of Albania."  You know, that thing we all mix up from time to time? 

I'm not taking full credit for this, but a few well-placed phone calls reminding the governor's office and the publisher that any such visit would have been on file with the State Dept.  And it's not, and they didn't even know that was a thing.  I mean, I know we're inside a simulation, but c'mon, I can't do all the thinking for all the stupids.  It's like a bad David Mamet play.  "You wanna know the first thing Governor?  You'd know if you ever spent a day in North Korea in your life.  You never open your mouth unless you know what the shot is.  You fucking child."  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

What a worthless cunt. 

Yep, I never thought one of those things could possibly be completely worthless, but she is living proof.

She’s out for VP, why is she continuing with the tour of self humiliation? If dotard wins she can still get a plum cabinet position or maybe even the extreme court.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

She’s out for VP, why is she continuing with the tour of self humiliation? If dotard wins she can still get a plum cabinet position or maybe even the extreme court.

Because in 8 years, she'll be the GOP nominee as this will all have blown over by then and America forgets.   

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Because in 8 years, she'll be the GOP nominee as this will all have blown over by then and America forgets.   

Nah. Once Trump dies, the GOP will be like a little child lost in the forest, assuming they don't attach to Donnie Jr or Eric. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Then why make a video diary on all the shows admitting to the lie? Take the L on VP, go back to governing all 47 residents of SD, and come back when nobody cares anymore? She’s also fighting with the Indian tribes in her state and Gov. Schitt in Oklahoma has proven it plays well with the whites. Go all in on that one, it’ll work out just fine for her.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It’s weird at this point.  She’s clearly trying to both sides everything, because If she says Pence did the right thing, she pisses off Trump and MAGA, but if she says he should have tried to change the election outcome, she’s toast in the future when it comes to moderates.

19 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I don’t know, the internet doesn’t forget and she continues to generate bullshit that will be used against her, but she’s clearly trying not to go full MAGA with the non-answer about Pence. Theres some kind of self-awareness there.  If she believes Pence should have fucked around, she’s not willing to commit to that answer publicly, even though it would win her brownie points with Trump, so she’s thinking it could damage her.

I’m guessing she was trying to bury the dog story and got out over her skis, not realizing that when the media, right or left, smells blood, they will move in for the attack. She’s now extremely vulnerable because everybody is going to ask her about the dog, about Lil Kim, and now about Pence.  All these talking heads are seeing her trying not to answer and thinking “challenge accepted, please come on my show so I can break you and get views on social media.”

23 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Nah. Once Trump dies, the GOP will be like a little child lost in the forest, assuming they don't attach to Donnie Jr or Eric. 

It’s going to be some amazing infighting, because my guess is that the Trump clan will try and hold onto the RNC leadership, and he’s forced so many people out, the people remaining will be fighting each other.

• Hook 'Em 1

“Because the law has been changed.”???  Whuh?

it’s not some random, fungible law, Governor.  It’s codified in our Constitution. If it was changed, that would be called an “Amendment” and it would be international news for a year as state legislatures gather and vote.  It only happens about once every 30 years.  Even your state would be heavily involved in the process.

i sniff out bullshit for a living and I honestly can’t tell if she’s being purposely obtuse to pander to MAGA or if she just doesn’t understand how  basic governance works.  

her staff called me back to say my call yesterday was incorrect.  That the U.S. Dept of State deals with state issues, not international issues, hence the name “State.”   They said this   Today.  In America.  From a governor’s office/team   

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 3

Trump has a litany of shitty behavior that the base eats up/excuses/outright condones.  He fucking tried to overturn a legal election and glorifies those in jail for storming Capitol.  Yall think a dead dog completely torpedoes her career?

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

What a worthless cunt. 

See, this is where she wins. The play is for her to yammer moronic drivel until the listener explodes. Then she goes from a lying dog-killer to a persecuted lying dog-killer.

44 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

"Publisher".  lulz

Foucault's Pendulum had a beautiful peek inside the world of vanity publishing, if you're into that sort of thing.

https://wanderinglibrarian.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/publisher-schemes-foucault’s-pendulum…-the-continued-wanderings/

Of course now everybody can slap together a "book," with maybe 6-fingered AI art on the cover.

11 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Trump has a litany of shitty behavior that the base eats up/excuses/outright condones.  He fucking tried to overturn a legal election and glorifies those in jail for storming Capitol.  Yall think a dead dog completely torpedoes her career?

The funny thing is.....killing a dog may do more damage than slaughtering millions, trying to overthrow a government, massive crimes, etc.

Think about it this way: when the news reports that a plane went down in Eastern Slobodia, killing 200 people, you think "well that's a bummer."  When the story continues "and in the hold were 50 puppies on their way to be adopted -- all the puppies perished," most people think "OH NO, THOSE POOR PUPPIES!"  That's how humans work.

She could have said she shot a dirty mexican and dumped him in a gravel pit, and GAINED support.  But shoot a dog?  That's a no-no.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The funny thing is.....killing a dog may do more damage than slaughtering millions, trying to overthrow a government, massive crimes, etc.

Think about it this way: when the news reports that a plane went down in Eastern Slobodia, killing 200 people, you think "well that's a bummer."  When the story continues "and in the hold were 50 puppies on their way to be adopted -- all the puppies perished," most people think "OH NO, THOSE POOR PUPPIES!"  That's how humans work.

She could have said she shot a dirty mexican and dumped him in a gravel pit, and GAINED support.  But shoot a dog?  That's a no-no.

Normally I would agree.  But we're living in Bizarro World and we've gone so far past warp speed that we've gone plaid. 

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

you won't believe this.  kristi killed 13 czechoslovakians.  she used to be an interior decorator.

Really?  Her place looked like shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, 'stache said:

She's not out of VP at all. If anything, this whole business is making her the favorite. Remember what Trump thinks of dogs. 

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Not that long ago, her political career would have been over. Now we're wondering if she'll be our next Vice President or not.

Dan Quayle misspelled "potato" while judging a spelling bee.  He was toast at that point.

2 hours ago, GopherRock said:

She's not out of VP at all. If anything, this whole business is making her the favorite. Remember what Trump thinks of dogs. 

I thought the same thing until fucking Newsmax and Watters starting grilling her, I think the powers that be have put her on the bench for this cycle. Plus, as big of a piece of shit as she is, which plays well with the deplorables, she's still a woman, and parts of her base will still not want that, and my guess is that it'll be the asshole from Ohio, he's a perfect fit and from the rustbelt (Ohio is lost to the reds but he will play well in Pennsyltucky and whatever fucking parts of Wisconsin that seem to keep it from going full blue.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

10 hours ago, Macanudo said:

Yall think a dead dog completely torpedoes her career?

Newsman, Fox News, OAN, are all trashing the shit out of her.  Trump is snubbing her.  She's toast.

I'm now thinking that she's making these appearances not because she's trying to bury the dog killing with the Lil Kim stuff, but because she thinks she's smarter than she is, and that she can somehow get control of the narrative if she sits down with various media personalities, which she can't.  When the talking heads smell blood in the water, they move in for the kill, and she's not only dumping buckets of chum in the water, she's swimming in the middle of all of it.  Not sure where I was going with that analogy.

Oh, and dog killing is bad.  Most of MAGA were not at the Capitol on January 6th, or at the end of the day, have not been around all of the stuff that Trump has done, but many of them have had dogs and understand when she says she hated the dog, that her solution was not a rational one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

When the talking heads smell blood in the water, they move in for the kill, and she's not only dumping buckets of chum in the water, she's swimming in the middle of all of it.  Not sure where I was going with that analogy.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Newsman, Fox News, OAN, are all trashing the shit out of her.  Trump is snubbing her.  She's toast.

I'm now thinking that she's making these appearances not because she's trying to bury the dog killing with the Lil Kim stuff, but because she thinks she's smarter than she is, and that she can somehow get control of the narrative if she sits down with various media personalities, which she can't.  When the talking heads smell blood in the water, they move in for the kill, and she's not only dumping buckets of chum in the water, she's swimming in the middle of all of it.  Not sure where I was going with that analogy.

Oh, and dog killing is bad.  Most of MAGA were not at the Capitol on January 6th, or at the end of the day, have not been around all of the stuff that Trump has done, but many of them have had dogs and understand when she says she hated the dog, that her solution was not a rational one.

Go on but please focus on “dumping buckets of chum.” Slowly plz. 

• Drool 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

This is just surreal at this point. Kristi, who wants to be Trump's VP, goes on national TV to tell the country she refuses to do the small handful of things expected of a VP, including:

1. Answer hypotheticals (despite not being asked a hypothetical question), 

2. Discuss anything about any of her conversations with Trump, 

3. Discuss her meetings with world leaders (unless of course it's a patent lie published in her autobiography), or

4. Make even a half-hearted attempt to answer questions like a human being - not even with bullshit. 

I knew she was trash on policy, obviously, but I had no idea she was this worthless at basic politician stuff. Not to mention her total failure at concealing her adultery. She's somehow managed to make George Santos look like a PR wiz.

She's great at pitching dental offices, though, so at least she's got a career doing local TV commercials to fall back on. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

This is all a big misunderstanding. She simply confused Kim Jon Un with Kim Fields. Easily understandable error.

image.thumb.png.884e9eb49078412e9eec436497d1c029.png

image.png.9487965fccd6337ab616280aa5800d2a.png

She's stood toe to toe with Tootie and stared her down.

• Haha 1

The inability to even acknowledge the question, much less answer it, is amazing. 

"Did you meet with Kim Jong Un?"

"Why yes, I do have a birthday coming up."

"No, I asked, did you meet with Kim Jong Un?"

"Interesting question. But yes, I think the Chiefs can only get better after selecting Worthy in the first round. Anyway....."

• Haha 5

Not that I give a shit but there is definitely sexism involved here. Dotard has told way more blatant lies and done more wretched shit and they still worship him. 

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

On 5/9/2024 at 3:36 AM, RPM said:

This is all a big misunderstanding. She simply confused Kim Jon Un with Kim Fields. Easily understandable error.

image.thumb.png.884e9eb49078412e9eec436497d1c029.png

image.png.9487965fccd6337ab616280aa5800d2a.png

She's stood toe to toe with Tootie and stared her down.

Tootie would have whooped that ass.