tOSU at ND

smwhorn

Maybe I'm too young, but I don't understand the notre dame hate. They haven't been relevant in three decades. Now those couch burning fucks in Columbus...
The NBC contract in the 90's, early 2k's. You could count on seeing every domer game on your NBC affiliate every Saturday...suckass domer team or not.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LateAughtsHorn said:

Maybe I'm too young, but I don't understand the notre dame hate. They haven't been relevant in three decades. Now those couch burning fucks in Columbus...

Every college football fan should hate Notre Dame from birth. They’re media darlings, have their own TV network to show their games, annoying fan base the most prominent fount of Popery in this country. Fuck Notre Dame.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, MuellerHorn said:

ND only had 10 on the field for the final play. No lineman over the left tackle. 

Holy shit, that is hilarious. Even if you don’t have a time out, you have to commit a pre snap penalty to get that fixed. What’s the difference, a half yard at that point? What a fuckup 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Every college football fan should hate Notre Dame from birth. They’re media darlings, have their own TV network to show their games, annoying fan base the most prominent fount of Popery in this country. Fuck Notre Dame.

Geez man.  What did the Virgin Mary do to you?

edit:  now if you would have said the Irish, then that’s fine.  Fucking scum of the earth (jk)

Edited by 89Horn
  • Haha 1

ND only had 10 on the field for the final play. No lineman over the left tackle. 

ND called a 4th qtr timeout to prevent a delay of game with 10:45 left. I’m not saying they would’ve had a back pocket timeout with 3 seconds left and used it to get an 11th guy out there….but they might’ve prevented that and got an 11th out there.

8 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Great game and I'm glad we won.  We have some work to do before we're a championship contender.  We're hot and cold on both sides of the ball.  Bye week next, then Maryland.  Time to tune up.

This QB isn't the playmaker that Fields and Stroud were. They could make positive plays out of nothing and defenses were scared of them. Didn't see that from this QB at all. 

7 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Penalized for…having the correct amount of players out on the field? 

subs don't enter the field from the endzone.

It would have been offsides, not illegal participation/ too many men on the field.  That penalty would have been half the distance to the goalline, however.  Tee-hee.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

ND called a 4th qtr timeout to prevent a delay of game with 10:45 left. I’m not saying they would’ve had a back pocket timeout with 3 seconds left and used it to get an 11th guy out there….but they might’ve prevented that and got an 11th out there.

The refs delayed the snap so we would have a chance to substitute, as they're supposed to do.  When no one ran onto the field they let Ohio snap it. 

10 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

He also discussed having dementia in the same interview, so maybe Day should take it easy on gramps. It’s not like he said it on College Football Final. He was there to hype up the ND crowd on the fucking Pat McAfee show.

Good win for Ohio St, but they aren’t very scary with that JAG at QB. He just looks scared and would shit himself against our DL.

Edited by CashMcCoy

6 hours ago, slorch said:

subs don't enter the field from the endzone.

It would have been offsides, not illegal participation/ too many men on the field.  That penalty would have been half the distance to the goalline, however.  Tee-hee.

Not just half-the-distance though, it would have been a free play against those same 10 guys on the field. Then, if that free play doesn't work out for Ohio State, they get to try again. I actually think that Freeman was right not to try to push an 11th guy out there.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Not sure Freeman is the guy at Notre Dame. He was billed as a defensive mastermind, but he only had 10 players on the field at home for the biggest play in the last 5 years. That just can’t happen. It’s Charlie Strong level mistake. 

*biggest 2 plays. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen that and he managed to do it at one of the biggest moments possible.