Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

In case you're not being facetious, a kickoff return for a TD and not very long td drives had a bit to do with it.

Oh I’m aware. People cited that stat with no context and it was “embarrasing”

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

To be clear this isn’t because of bad turnout this is because I wasn’t here and people just opened all the unopened cases and dumped them in the cooler then threw away the boxes. I’m not gonna walk away from nearly 4 cases of beer that can be used at kstate. 

sooo.. crazy concept here.....   hire someone after the game, give em $20 each to drain and  lift the fucking coolers into the back of your truck--- when you get home unload the beers in the garage and be ready to use them next week.

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The 2nd TO wasn't really his fault. It was a stupid play call with too much going on including asking our worst OL to cross block and he whiffed the DL that made the sack and fumble.

Even the INT, Worthy wasn't paying attention to Maalik's call and our 2nd worst OL snapped the ball while Murphy was trying to get Worthy's attention.

That said, MM has forced the ball into coverage off his back foot three times.  He was lucky to get away with it twice.

I'm not bagging on him.  I was pointing out that the playcalling on the last drive put him, and us, in a better position to succeed.  Why the hell did we come out throwing it on 8 of our first 10 plays, with a backup QB in his firet meaningful action?  Of course he struggled a little.  Sark's gotta quit trying to be so clever all the time.

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

How was BYU 5-2?

DATE OPPONENT RESULT W-L (CONF) HI PASS HI RUSH HI REC
Sat, Sep 2 W14-0 1-0 (0-0) Slovis 145 Martin 91 Lassiter 43
Sat, Sep 9 W41-16 2-0 (0-0) Slovis 348 Martin 27 Rex 112
Sat, Sep 16 W38-31 3-0 (0-0) Slovis 167 Martin 77 Rex 57
Sat, Sep 23 L38-27 3-1 (0-1) Slovis 357 Martin 28 Roberts 89
Fri, Sep 29 W35-27 4-1 (1-1) Slovis 223 Martin 66 Roberts 131
Sat, Oct 14
@TCUTCU
L44-11 4-2 (1-2) Slovis 152 Martin 56 Roberts 63
Sat, Oct 21 W27-14
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

sooo.. crazy concept here.....   hire someone after the game, give em $20 each to drain and  lift the fucking coolers into the back of your truck--- when you get home unload the beers in the garage and be ready to use them next week.

Temps might be cold enough this week to leave em in the back of the truck.  As long as he doesn't have any nosy teenagers in the neighborhood.

Is there a magical number we could beat them by? Like a signature number? Let’s do that. 

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Sideline guy said Sark said we need to get back to running the football. Wtf? You came out throwing!

Well maybe he could talk to who is in charge of calling the plays and call more runs? Thoughts? 

• Pancho unpinned this topic