Texas vs k-state - 11am on Fox

Pancho

KState is a disciplined and well coached squad. But we have a kickass roster despite the injuries. 

I have heard this said though, if you rotate between QBs you don’t really have one. Got to stick with the mobile guy but I’m glad they haven’t figured that shit out so far. 

Crowd is just rocking. Loud and rowdy! What’s not to like? 

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

wow Mar called a penalty on the opponent team

With the crowd such as it is he wouldn’t make it out of Austin. Just kidding.

Having said that the best thing for us is Yormark shot his mouth off about wanting us to lose. Now the refs have a bullseye on them. Had he said nothing most people o it side of us fans would have thought nothing. But he did. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

KState is a disciplined and well coached squad. But we have a kickass roster despite the injuries. 

I have heard this said though, if you rotate between QBs you don’t really have one. Got to stick with the mobile guy but I’m glad they haven’t figured that shit out so far. 

Their O-line is holding the shit out of everyone on our D-line. But I guess they're disciplined enough to hide it from blind B12 refs?

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Teams usually get trigger happy with pulling the starting qb against us so I suspect it'll happen soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This D at home is just different. I fuckin told y'all.

23 hours ago, ztejas said:

We have played, by ESPN's FEI metric, the 9th, 39th, 80th and 93rd ranked Os in the country at home and held them to 14, 10, 10 and 6 points, respectively.

If K St wants to win tomorrow they better hold us under 4 TDs.

• Pancho unpinned this topic