maga vs the swifties (taylor's version)

henrygandorf

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Fuck you and your taxes.  And fuck you for resenting the fact that some of your taxes go to help the less fortunate.  And fuck you some more for trying to minimize gun violence.

Anyone who doesn't care about this is a truly stupid and heartless person.  

But they'll all be at church on Sunday, won't they?

Lulz, fuck me indeed.  I don’t find gun violence ok at all, where did I minimize that? The vast majority of firearm owners are law abiding, no matter what TikTok tells you.   “Less fortunate”, I don’t even have the fucking time to be bummed out with that shit right now.      

Won’t find me there, but yeah. Elbows to assholes full of hypocrites.  

• Fuck You 3

One thing I've never understood about this board, and I surely don't expect you guys to know my feelings on everything.   Hell, I rarely even post on CR.  But I don't like any of the true believer MAGA shit.  I just disagree with almost everything left of center.  I don't care if there is never another person right of Bush 2 in power again, so long as there's never anyone left of Clinton.   I truly wouldn't gaf if people on either sides of that range Thanos'd tomorrow.   I wouldn't even give it 30 seconds thought. 
Show is on the doll where Democrats touched you.

If you view for MAGA, you are MAGA.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I literally gave you the boundaries.  You chose not to read it? 

Saying you are left of Bush II and right of Clinton is a useless gauge when you consider the fact that each one of them generally supported the planks of their given respective party, with the reality that each party arguably went way left and right on at least some individual issues.   And even with that useless Bush/Clinton litmus test, both of them individually went more left and right than party plank on specific issues.

You refuse to be more specific simply because you likely don’t wanna be called out on some of the shitty things you truly believe by the - cabal. I understand that and don’t blame you, but that does not mean we buy your intellectually dishonest bullshit descriptor. 

Let’s try this: is Biden the legitimately elected President? If you think he is, what possibly could drive you to vote for the side that thinks the election was stolen?  What issues do the sedition traitor party support that sways fatty in their favor - given the ubiquitous light treason? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

Let’s try this: is Biden the legitimately elected President? If you think he is, what possibly could drive you to vote for the side that thinks the election was stolen?  What issues do the sedition traitor party support that sways fatty in their favor - given the ubiquitous light treason? 

He'll just sit this one out like he says he did in 2020; like a fucking bitch

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

You refuse to be more specific simply because you likely don’t wanna be called out on some of the shitty things you truly believe by the - cabal.

Lol wut. 

10 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Let’s try this: is Biden the legitimately elected President? If you think he is, what possibly could drive you to vote for the side that thinks the election was stolen?

Of course he was, and it wasn’t particularly close. I’ve never contested that this country isn’t full of fucking idiots who like free shit.  

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, safe sex said:

He'll just sit this one out like he says he did in 2020; like a fucking bitch

Listen, the parties are going to go back and forth, it’s just how it works.  But the next time the Rs win, all I really want is one simple thing.

I want you to remember that I cancelled your vote, and it was for a seasonal hobby and a bit of folding money.  Enough to hit New Orleans for a long weekend or something.  

• Fuck You 7

16 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Listen, the parties are going to go back and forth, it’s just how it works.  But the next time the Rs win, all I really want is one simple thing.

I want you to remember that I cancelled your vote, and it was for a seasonal hobby and a bit of folding money.  Enough to hit New Orleans for a long weekend or something.  

When you were young did you listen to "Lola" or "Get Back" or "Walk on the Wild Side" or perhaps Prince but these days do you find you're really upset about gender stuff being shoved down your throat, and that you're voting in favor of basically declaring war on "those types" of people?

BTW that girl in NOLA you shouted at to show you her titties - her dick is bigger than yours.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Oh. So you are a deplorable. Gotcha.   But wouldn’t you feel more comfortable in Branson?   

17 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Oh. So you are a deplorable. Gotcha.   But wouldn’t you feel more comfortable in Branson?   

Now, now; I wasn't the one being ugly. 

But in all honestly, a few years ago I realized that I'm not materially affected by either political party.   I imagine it sucks to be dependent on the whims of the voting public. 

• Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is EXACTLY the point that we've all been trying to rattle into your thick skull, you fucking moron. You, as an educated white male, aren't really affected by who's in power. And, honestly, if you were even the least bit intellectually curious, you'd see that many of the things that you value are usually slightly better away from GOP control.

So why not think of other people less fortunate? Or your children's future? Or really anything less short-sighted and destructive?

Come on Roethlisberger.   

One can still be opposed to an ethos while not affected.  OR maybe leopards will eat my face.  Time will tell, I suppose. 

• Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Come on Roethlisberger.   

One can still be opposed to an ethos while not affected.  OR maybe leopards will eat my face.  Time will tell, I suppose. 

We can only hope. 

I don't really care about left of center or right of center. I just don't want to see another retarded fat fucking six-time bankrupt failed businessman elected President of the United States. 

Fucking morons like fattie gave Trump power and I will never understand it. A lot of these people call themselves Christians too.

What gets me is how they think he's some kind alpha male. If Trump is an alpha male to you then you need to take a long look in a mirror, and maybe try turning on the lights or something. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

But in all honestly, a few years ago I realized that I'm not materially affected by either political party.   I imagine it sucks to be dependent on the whims of the voting public. 

It does suck. Sociopaths like you have made healthcare for type 1 diabetics precipitous for decades. Fortunately, W fucked up 2008 so badly that obama got ACA passed. Now, health insurance companies can’t exclude type 1 diabetics from buying health insurance.

And of course Cruz built his career on overturning ACA. Republicans are irredeemable pieces of shit. Full stop.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Now, now; I wasn't the one being ugly. 

No. You were the one being deplorable.  Thanks for confirming that you have no problem with injustice of any kind so long as you get yours. You aren’t even unique - you are common variety “Libertarian” MAGA.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

I’m not fucking team maga. I was team get these celebrities out of my face and let me watch football but decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. 

Ok. Cool. Fine. Whatever. Just do something to get this thread going in a different direction. You excited about the Yankees this year? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm considering ignoring people who don't ignore flattie. I really don't want to read his bullshit, even quoted

And that’s fair.  Now that he’s admitted who he is, I have no further need to communicate with him.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

I’m not fucking team maga. I was team get these celebrities out of my face and let me watch football but decided it wasn’t worth the trouble. 

but is patrick mahomes not a celebrity?

462a184081a0978276d421d9367b15e9.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bojack said:

Ok. Cool. Fine. Whatever. Just do something to get this thread going in a different direction. You excited about the Yankees this year? 

Aaron Judge + Juan Soto + Jasson Dominguez after he comes back from injury. I look forward to watching pitchers literally shit themselves on the mound having to face that lineup

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

They weren’t showing her during plays. And when they did show her it was for 5 seconds at a time.  Why is that triggering?  

I say we start some sort of rumor that she will be added to the mnf booth as an analyst, or be joining the manning cast full time. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Lulz.  You're a big swinging dick now?  Good one.  Now get back to work and make your boss more money.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Imagine a white man in America thinking he's not affected by politics.

Talk about privilege.

Marginally affected. 

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Lulz.  You're a big swinging dick now?  Good one.  Now get back to work and make your boss more money.

I mean, I’m doing plenty well enough, but I see you’ve been big dicking lately so congrats on that. Well enough that things just seem to be naturally compounding for the better, anyhow. And well enough I can afford to vote against “my best interest” purely for the entertainment here.  I can’t really explain it to you, but the Texpatriates thread is worth it tenfold. The mental toll it’s taking on chucklefucks in the CR, refusing to see parents for holidays (then crawfishing, surprise!), uprooting and moving states, fear of a civil war, “how do I explain this to my kids?!?!”,  etc etc.    Web based opiates.   

• Fuck You 3

19 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Show is on the doll where Democrats touched you.

19 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

The irony in this. I’m dead.  

i mean it is actually ironic considering we have a 14 page thread on this site with post after post after post after post of stereotypical MAGA-types (politicians, 'christian' pastors, law enforcement, etc) touching children and worse. so, you know, at least teach your kids to watch their bunghole when you take them to the gun range or church. 

• Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The cameraman at football games used to pan to gorgeous women non-stop. We lost that thanks to Woke and then we found a loophole and we got mad because the gorgeous woman in question is Woke. 

Oh man, I still remember how prominent the low angle cheerleader cameraman used to be. Even back then, it felt cringey.

But yeah, thanks assholes for ruining free Blake Lively time during a booth replay.

• Rage+1 2