Week 10, 2023: Texas at Iowa State

Wulaw Horn

I can only hope that Iowa State can give you guys and your CFP hopes a giant kick in the fellas on your way out the door. I've been predicting ISU will win this game since I saw the schedule and I'll stand by that. I could write some long diatribe about my feeling about Texas and the role they played in the destruction of the Big 8/SWC/Big XII, but I won't. I get why you're leaving for the SEC, and If ISU was in a position to move there or to the BIG, we would.

That said, don't expect and hug and a kiss on the way out. 🤘👇.

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Fuck You 74

9 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

I can only hope that Iowa State can give you guys and your CFP hopes a giant kick in the fellas on your way out the door. I've been predicting ISU will win this game since I saw the schedule and I'll stand by that. I could write some long diatribe about my feeling about Texas and the role they played in the destruction of the Big 8/SWC/Big XII, but I won't. I get why you're leaving for the SEC, and If ISU was in a position to move there or to the BIG, we would.

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

The only thing you'd be allowed to kiss would be our taint when we're finished tea-bagging your sorry ass. Enjoy irrelevance with your bitch-made pussy of a coach & his 5* culture of gambling degenerates.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

See what I mean. This is the prevailing attitude of ISU fans since becoming “good” at football. 

“We would have made the same choices, but screw you for doing so.” lol

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

r/LonghornNation on Reddit is probably better suited to you.

30 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

just to be clear here, you have been predicting ISU would win since January when the schedule was released, you have been excited about it and after like 10 months this is the best you could come up with?

the good place ya basic GIF by NBC

31 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

So Texas destroyed a conference they were never in and one that still exists? Solid representation of an Iowa State education.

BTW, Nebraska is gone. Texas is gone. Oklahoma is gone. Iowa owns you. Enjoy your lifetime of worthless games against nobodies.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

43 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

How bout you just go on and get in the mother fucker.

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

58 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

FB_IMG_1636257192559.jpg

How many dicks a day do you suck with your butthole 

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

The writing has been on the wall since Nebraska and A&M left, so bitch at them if you really need to bitch at someone. I would respect your fans more if you didn't, however. I'd rather you just said "thank you" for the years of unearned money and attention that you drew based on proximity to Texas and programs like it.

This post is best read with this in mind.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

James Milner Lfc GIF by Liverpool FC

Lets be clear here: I don't begrudge Texas for moving, but I don't have to be happy about it due to the fact it negatively effects my school. All I'll say is your insufferable arrogance is part of what drove other teams to leave. The attitude of smaller schools (ISU included) caving in to larger schools to keep them around works great...all the original schools that were benefitting most from unequal revenue sharing left anyway. The SEC seems to have figured out that it is greater than the sum of its parts, and it's going to be very interesting to see how Texas' attitude fits in with that.

I don't know how all this realignment stuff ultimately plays out, but money is undefeated. If it moves toward a super conference I think that will be bad for the game, if the dust settles a bit now I think a 12 team playoff could be a lot of fun. We shall see.🤘👇

• Fuck You 42

15 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

Lets be clear here: I don't begrudge Texas for moving, but I don't have to be happy about it due to the fact it negatively effects my school. All I'll say is your insufferable arrogance is part of what drove other teams to leave. The attitude of smaller schools (ISU included) caving in to larger schools to keep them around works great...all the original schools that were benefitting most from unequal revenue sharing left anyway. The SEC seems to have figured out that it is greater than the sum of its parts, and it's going to be very interesting to see how Texas' attitude fits in with that.

I don't know how all this realignment stuff ultimately plays out, but money is undefeated. If it moves toward a super conference I think that will be bad for the game, if the dust settles a bit now I think a 12 team playoff could be a lot of fun. We shall see.🤘👇

This only works if people across the country give 2 shits about more than 20-30% of the parts.  

12 minutes ago, Dr Ship said:

Aggy left because they wanted to be “out of our shadow”…how is that working out for them?

Nebraska is ass; Colorado is still ass; Missouri, well they’re just there.

Arrogance was not the reason these schools  left. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Dr Ship said:

I could write some long diatribe about my feeling about Texas and the role they played in the destruction of the Big 8/SWC/Big XII, but I won't.

The business of college football killed the Big 8 and SWC. It wasn't our fault the Big XII got its ass kicked by the SEC and the Big 10. Well ok maybe it was by sucking at football. 

4 hours ago, Dr Ship said:

All I'll say is your insufferable arrogance is part of what drove other teams to leave.

Well I hope Nebraska is happy being in a league with two schools who openly condoned and covered up systematic sexual abuse. And I hope you are happy staying in a league with one. I understand having a bad attitude is far worse than that to some schools. The fact that us having an attitude you don't like is somehow worse than that shit blows my mind. If being in a league with insufferable assholes really was a motivating factor everybody would have voted to kick Penn State and Michigan State out of the Big 10. But they didn't because it isn't about that.

Anyway it sucks all this had to happen. I will miss you guys. Except Baylor fuck them.

But you won't miss us. And that's fine. Life goes on and shit.

Ok there is one thing I definitely won't miss about Iowa State. You fucks got rid of your baseball team, fucking up Big 12 scheduling forever.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, horn009 said:

It's been a while since we've easily won in Ames. I don't expect this one to be much different. 

There is no Big 12 team we easily beat. At least no consistently. We had a nice run with Tech until last year.

I will be shocked if this isn't a one score game. But our team seems to have learned how to win these close games so we just have to hope that continues.

6 hours ago, Dr Ship said:

Haha listen to this guy.  You are about two pen strokes away from having to post in the “I want my MACtion”  and watching your team play on Wednesday night.  You need to shut the f up and be grateful Texas carried your ass all these years.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

An Iowa State player openly admitting that they circle the Texas game every season right as this board is being lectured on Texas’s arrogance is hall of fame comedic timing.

Some of their fans were dicks after the game in Ames in 2019, too. Kind of odd. Didn’t see or hear a Texas fan say a negative word or be obnoxious that day. Never seen in when we play then in Austin, either. 

I’ll be watching my back Saturday night. 

• Hook 'Em 1