Florida vs. FSU — 6PM ESPN

Zeus

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

UF just took mizzu to a last second FG on the road they aren’t that bad bruh. 

Everyone wants to say the SEC is down this year which they are somewhat but still it’s the best conference in CFB. The Pac12 and big10 aren’t even close in depth. 

I absolutely agree the SEC is still the top dog, but Napier is a bad coach. They have players, but he's just a terrible HC. I realize it's year 2, but he's 11-13 so far, and year 2 you're supposed to show improvement, which he is not. He was 6-7 last year and he's on pace to be below that. I don't care that they took Mizzou to the wire, they're still losing. At a minimum he should have 7 wins in year 2 to show some improvement. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Looked like a false start the WR was moving toward line of scrimmage as the ball was snapped

8 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

I know its sour grapes to say this right now but I hate icing the kicker it should be banned such an asinine and procedural waste of time

You gonna not allow a team to take its timeout?

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Looked like a false start the WR was moving toward line of scrimmage as the ball was snapped

You gonna not allow a team to take its timeout?

Could easily make the rule that a defense can't call timeout once the kicker and holder are in position. 

Trying to speed up these games, OK

10 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

I know its sour grapes to say this right now but I hate icing the kicker it should be banned such an asinine and procedural waste of time

What really should be banned is snapping the ball and kicking the ball once the timeout is called. It seems like it is a big advantage to do a practice kick from the exact spot on the field. I realize that Bert does it sometimes and I am 100% for him to do it since it is legal. Just don't think you should be able to do it.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I absolutely agree the SEC is still the top dog, but Napier is a bad coach. They have players, but he's just a terrible HC. I realize it's year 2, but he's 11-13 so far, and year 2 you're supposed to show improvement, which he is not. He was 6-7 last year and he's on pace to be below that. I don't care that they took Mizzou to the wire, they're still losing. At a minimum he should have 7 wins in year 2 to show some improvement. 

He was Dabo's first offensive coordinator and almost got Dabo fired before he could get his machine running 

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, po elvis said:

What really should be banned is snapping the ball and kicking the ball once the timeout is called. It seems like it is a big advantage to do a practice kick from the exact spot on the field. I realize that Bert does it sometimes and I am 100% for him to do it since it is legal. Just don't think you should be able to do it.

Didn’t help Smack III

4 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Could easily make the rule that a defense can't call timeout once the kicker and holder are in position. 

Trying to speed up these games, OK

Maybe stop having long commercial breaks and TV time outs first. Using time outs doesn’t slow down the game. 

What if a player isn’t ready and they call time out on the field? Going to be a penalty for using a time out?