Washington vs Michigan, CFP Championship -- Jan. 8th ESPN 6:30p CT

LTtxfan

Just now, FOXHOUND said:

Couldn't have happened to a better fanbase, fuck em. 

I don’t get it?  I quite enjoyed the UW fans in NoLa.  Michigan fans are just slightly more tolerable than Ohio St.   we will find that out in September.  

1 minute ago, Stunns38 said:

Houston guys, yall can score with some mediocre Midwest chicks tonight. Easy peasy.

I’m going hoggin’ tonight.  Loaded up with a case of Old Style, 3 dozen bratwurst and 30 lbs of cheese curds. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Michigan's got lawyers and NCAA always buckles when resistance shows.  They're only good for torturing smaller schools.  

Like UT, Michigan has a lot of lawyers and journalists as alums who help carry their water. If we wanted to cheat, we’d get away with it just like Michigan.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

McCarthy 10/18 for 140 yards. let’s slow the dick sucking down a little bit. 

In a striking reversal of the norms, this time, it was the penix doing the sucking.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I don’t get it?  I quite enjoyed the UW fans in NoLa.  Michigan fans are just slightly more tolerable than Ohio St.   we will find that out in September.  

The ones who showed up here were dickheads.

• Hook 'Em 3

11 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Michigan has had guys on the line just run right past slow unready linemen.  They're pass rush is better. 

10 minutes ago, troph said:

Meh we stuffed the run that’s what those guys do. I was hoping Burke and hill would get some pressure they didn’t. Sweat was never going to sack penix. Murphy got close. Our tackles played fine but what you need against WA is Edge and no delayed blitz bullshit.

Yeah not sure what some of you guys watched.   Texas pressured him a lot and he made a bunch of throws he flat out missed today.  This UW performance doesn’t win last week.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

I mean, seriously, I don’t get any UT fan that doesn’t have Michigan ties rooting for Michigan tonight.  Penix was a wizard last week and we win if he played like he did tonight. 

Fuck Jim Harbaugh. I can’t wait for the hammer to drop on Michigan after Harbaugh has jetted off to Vegas in a month.  I hope we Michele them in September. 

• Hook 'Em 1