Final AP Poll is Out

Cairn Horn88

Iowa played three ranked teams (Penn State, Michigan, Tennessee). In those three games, they scored a grand total of zero points. Their last point scored was on November 24.

image.thumb.png.94ad2a949ff815a32276ce21f6641089.png

image.thumb.png.8c7dc8cccbae79507a9f4b39e0286f56.png

15 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I have a hard time reconciling any CFP team finishing outside the top 4. Don’t care how good UGA looked against the FSU opt outs and 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3437518/replies/66742421

for tu beating weak-ass Okie State and Georgia losing my 3 in the SEC Championship.

Last night could have been an epic game between UGA and UM.

Did they all have collective amnesia? It was in the very same fucking stadium even.

• Haha 3

We are well positioned for a CFP run! Hope we continue to improve on our success from this past season. We just weren’t ready to win it all yet but we will be if we keep on this trajectory. We played pretty shitty against Washington and almost won. We have a bright future and unfortunately a target on our back as a new SEC member. We just need to focus on improving and cleaning up mistakes and find a pass rush and overall consistent QB play from game to game. We’ll be a force in the playoffs when we get in less than a year from now. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, satyanash said:

I ain't clickin' that

2 hours ago, dcar00 said:

I bet Cunt had us #4.

You mean Cunt Bowels?

1 hour ago, chainsaw said:

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3437518/replies/66742421

Did they all have collective amnesia? It was in the very same fucking stadium even.

Still not clickin' that

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chainsaw said:

8, really (SEC)

parenthetical added for clarity.

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

11 times if you count the Big 10. 

and then the two super conferences were born.

It's amusing that TexAgs is always ragging on Kansas and their wins against us.
On FB aggy posts / comments, I like to remind them where the LOnghorns were actually IN the "Final Four" conversation & won the B12 championship whereas aggy hasnt even been to the CCG their entire time in the SEC! SEC! SEC!

It's sorta like when the '05 MNC was won by us & aggy tried to glom onto that by proclaiming Texas "pride".

GTFOHWTB.

On 1/9/2024 at 11:07 AM, Js1 said:

I have a hard time reconciling any CFP team finishing outside the top 4. Don’t care how good UGA looked against the FSU opt outs and 

Georgia had one less loss than Bama.  They lost by the narrowest of margins.  Had 4 common opponents and blasted two who Bama narrowly beat and did better against UK who both stomped and won solidly over Auburn who Alabama beat on a prayer.  In the SEC CCG, Bama got a few breaks and just wanted it more that day.  The rest of the season UGA was a better team.  It wasn't a fluke they were ranked #1 before the Bama loss.  Its not just about FSU.