2024 WR Isaiah Bond (Transfer)

BornAndRaised

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

To break the tradition of gifs full of bouncing tits.   With golden and Bond in. How does this affect our young guys. Cook wingo Moore etc.  

I’m curious too. Mitchell and now Bond and Golden… 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

To break the tradition of gifs full of bouncing tits.   With golden and Bond in. How does this affect our young guys. Cook wingo Moore etc.  

We blow people out in the first half and they play the second half with Arch.  Following year, they all start.

• Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m curious too. Mitchell and now Bond and Golden… 

I’m not trying to be obtuse, but do you mean Adonai Mitchell? He declared for the draft. I still want Bolden for slot/special teams. Johntay and Moore have gained trust over the last year, and should be in the rotation, as limited as it may be under Sark’s notorious tight control. Niblett remains an unknown. 

Edited to add Wingo… he may have an expectation to play early, but I suspect he was informed we would need to revamp the entire receiver room, so transfers would be a certainty. If he’s good enough to break into the mix, then he will. I hope he has the maturity to understand the situation. He seemed to indicate his need to work for his opportunity in an interview he did with CJ Vogel at the All American Game in SA.

Edited by Vito Andolini

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

I’m not trying to be obtuse, but do you mean Adonai Mitchell? He declared for the draft. I still want Bolden for slot/special teams. Johntay and Moore have gained trust over the last year, and should be in the rotation, as limited as it may be under Sark’s notorious tight control. Niblett remains an unknown. 

You don’t have to try.

We have a history of bringing in upperclassmen to the WR room - this year and last - so curious what it will do to recruiting HS talent. I’m not too worried. Just discussion fodder.

1 minute ago, troph said:

You don’t have to try.

We have a history of bringing in upperclassmen to the WR room - this year and last - so curious what it will do to recruiting HS talent. I’m not too worried. Just discussion fodder.

Worthy and Whitt both came in as freshmen. Sark clearly felt a greater need / had better options this year w/r to the Portal.

• Hook 'Em 1

The strategy is simple.  AD produces. Gets drafted. We make playoffs.   Bond arrived. Produces.  Make playoffs gets drafted.  Wash rinse repeat with Arch in the same way ball washer Riley did with QBs.  We do with WRs. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1