Super Bowl LVII - Las Vegas

tx 3 putt

KC traded away the most explosive WR in football and goes on to win back to back rings and he has 0 playoff wins. That just shows how good Mahomes is. His WR core this year was extremely weak. They looked dead in the water throughout the year, especially when the Raiders dominated them at home on Christmas day. Don't think they lost again since that day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fastbreak said:

There is no way the 49ers would trade Purdy for Dak straight up.

Trade for a strike right in the ufucking heart.  LOLz.

2 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

True.

Tired of the Purdy nonsense.  Kid is doing great.  He's in Year 2 and he played decent in a SB.  Dak can't get the Boys past the goddamn Wild Card in Year 300 with hundreds of millions of dollars spent.  

Purdy outplayed every QB in the NFL this season not named Patrick Mahomes but people act like he's barely above a backup.  It's just silly.

we will know what the 49ers really think we it comes time to pay him or the next chance they have at getting a QB.

Shanahan does strike me as the sort of guy that would think, if only I can get the right QB to lead my offense and really unlock it

I don't know after their other QB debacles, if they have the financial room to try again though

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

KC traded away the most explosive WR in football and goes on to win back to back rings and he has 0 playoff wins. That just shows how good Mahomes is. His WR core this year was extremely weak. They looked dead in the water throughout the year, especially when the Raiders dominated them at home on Christmas day. Don't think they lost again since that day.

Nah.  The real magic juice was realizing Toney is a fucking cancerous moron with stone hands and sitting his ass.  I saw earlier today that Pat's QB rating when throwing to Toney was in the 60s.  

I'm not saying Purdy lost the game, I'm saying it's a hell a lot easier when you have that type of QB. Certainly an upgrade from what he has had, but still. It's rare, but it happens, Trent Dilfer won an SB, most times you need an elite QB to win it all. 

That’s called a “game manager”. Honestly, outside Mahomes, Lamar and a couple others, most are technically game managers. Purdy will rarely lose you a game but isn’t ready at this point to singlehandily take over a game. Not many are. KC’s D is really good and they and Spags are the MVP.

Well i guess lil Mahomey is the best ever. 

I do wish someone would play them cleanly..  I feel like Texas ends up facing these type of destiny teams every chance we're good.  Annoying lol

Edited by BurgleBro

Yeah, it’d be nice if she had a more pleasant buttocks I guess .  But overall, she’s fucking beautiful and talented and has committed the cardinal sin of encouraging young woman to take an interest in the world they grow up in.  But I remember earlier in this thread when we were told they all the blowback re: Ms swift was Totally imagined and ‘basic af’

She Come out tomorrow for your guy and you’d donate an organ or limb to her 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Different people are attracted to different things. Swift and Spears never did anything for me, but I can understand other people’s fascination.

Yeah. I mean I get it I guess. ESP when the commas come into play. But there is hotter trim on the sidelines of youth soccer in west Austin. 

1 minute ago, Stunns38 said:

That’s called a “game manager”. Honestly, outside Mahomes, Lamar and a couple others, most are technically game managers. Purdy will rarely lose you a game but isn’t ready at this point to singlehandily take over a game. Not many are. KC’s D is really good and they and Spags are the MVP.

we should forbid sentences grouping Mahomes with anybody else.

Lamar needs to show something in the playoffs. due respect, Purdy has done better than he has in the post season

10 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

True.

Tired of the Purdy nonsense.  Kid is doing great.  He's in Year 2 and he played decent in a SB.  Dak can't get the Boys past the goddamn Wild Card in Year 300 with hundreds of millions of dollars spent.  

Purdy outplayed every QB in the NFL this season not named Patrick Mahomes but people act like he's barely above a backup.  It's just silly.

It was probably talked about in this thread.  But really think Kyle should have taken a TO before either of those crucial 3rd downs where they blitzed the fuck out of them.  Perfect defensive playcall against a young QB that is pressing.  Take a TO there, settle your guy down, and prepare him for what's coming (and get into the right play call if it does).

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah. I mean I get it I guess. ESP when the commas come into play. But there is hotter trim on the sidelines of youth soccer in west Austin. 

That's disgusting. You need some help if you are checking out kids playing soccer in west Austin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Well i guess lil Mahomey is the best ever. 

I do wish someone would play them cleanly..  I feel like Texas ends up facing these type of destiny teams every chance we're good.  Annoying lol

Somebody hide his keys.

• Like 1

we should forbid sentences grouping Mahomes with anybody else.
Lamar needs to show something in the playoffs. due respect, Purdy has done better than he has in the post season

Fair about Mahomes. However, Lamar can still single handily take over a game but not all top QBs can win titles. See Marino, Dan.

Purdy has a chance to be really good with experience but is not better than Jackson at this point.

200.gif

anyone posting this nonsense should have to attach a picture of their significant other. 

I imagine them like the kid with the teeth issue on Stranger Things talking about his girlfriend who is hotter than Phoebe Cates.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Kelce sounds like such a brotastic douche, his brother is way better

One of the best ever to play his position and he’s dating a 34 yo billionaire / most popular artist on the planet. Hard to be humble 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Texas Tech was the perfect school for Mahomes and wonder if he would be as successful if he gone elsewhere.

He’s lucky he was drafted by Reid. If you watch a ton of being the scenes stuff players of the chiefs said he looked completely different in year 2 because of development by Reid.