Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

Musk is not a genius. He’s not even particularly intelligent. I had a conversation this week at work about him. I made it very brief. Elon said he has Asperger’s Syndrome. I am on the end of the spectrum where I would have used that terminology at one point. One you don’t EVER call it that anymore because Dr. Asperger was responsible for the deaths of children in Vienna during the Nazi occupation. Two, if you want a sobering book to read go and get a copy of Asperger’s Children. You will break down several times trying to make it through the book. Some of you guys enjoy reading. That book will break your heart. 

I also do not care if he destroys Twitter. I would prefer he just go away completely so he can stop giving off the impression that autistic people are all like him. He has some exceptionally strong traits of narcissism and when you combine that with an inability to completely understand human emotion you get this. A man child that does whatever he wants while not caring about any possible repercussions that may happen to other people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, G650 said:

I also would not be remotely surprised if this factored into Elmos decision. Gets to do his 16 year old edge lord schtick with no repercussions

I agree that Elon may have known he would refuse (and he had said previously he wouldn’t come back), but I think there are repercussions.

Musk made a big deal to the advertisers out of forming some kind of outside review council to review anybody who was banned before they were allowed back, and he told the advertisers that there would be a formal process. 

And then he does this shit on a Saturday night using a fucking poll that was overrun by bots and fanbois.

It just screams unstable leadership that makes decisions on a whim and tells advertisers whatever they want to hear, with no real plans to follow through. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Musk is not a genius. He’s not even particularly intelligent. I had a conversation this week at work about him. I made it very brief. Elon said he has Asperger’s Syndrome. I am on the end of the spectrum where I would have used that terminology at one point. One you don’t EVER call it that anymore because Dr. Asperger was responsible for the deaths of children in Vienna during the Nazi occupation. Two, if you want a sobering book to read go and get a copy of Asperger’s Children. You will break down several times trying to make it through the book. Some of you guys enjoy reading. That book will break your heart. 

I also do not care if he destroys Twitter. I would prefer he just go away completely so he can stop giving off the impression that autistic people are all like him. He has some exceptionally strong traits of narcissism and when you combine that with an inability to completely understand human emotion you get this. A man child that does whatever he wants while not caring about any possible repercussions that may happen to other people.

So a sociopath. With endless money. Great. 

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Elon apparently forgot he was pretty sensitive about accusations that he or members of his family are addicts.

This isn’t the behavior of a competent CEO who can read the room, this is some dude posting memes for his bros.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

He was always allowing Trump back on. Did anyone really think otherwise? How poorly Trump behaves will determine how long he’s back. 

Its all theater. When Truth Social tanked, Musk was encouraged to buy Twitter in order to undermine Western Democracy. Either Twitter goes full scat or it is used to more effectively spread propaganda against nation states, further undermine the legitimate press, and sell data to bad actors and authoritarians. But if it goes full scat, then that also serves a purpose to scatter legitimate press, influencers, and activists.

Musk buying twitter is a world security threat.
  • Hook 'Em 4

36 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Elon has entered Mike Tyson zone. Literally any crazy story or tweet accredited to him, I immediately believe.

It would be cool if we were Charlie Murphy and Elon is going to kick our asses in basketball and then make us pancakes, but no, it's veering into batshittery.

I would imagine that advertisers are passing this stuff around each other and laughing about how fucked up he is tonight.  

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Its all theater. When Truth Social tanked, Musk was encouraged to buy Twitter in order to undermine Western Democracy. Either Twitter goes full scat or it is used to more effectively spread propaganda against nation states, further undermine the legitimate press, and sell data to bad actors and authoritarians. But if it goes full scat, then that also serves a purpose to scatter legitimate press, influencers, and activists.

Musk buying twitter is a world security threat.

Musk bought twitter to read Grimes's DMs and see who she's banging and if she's talking about him.

Pete Holmes Reaction GIF by CBS

10 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

He must be fucked up tonight. 

He read Grimes's DMs.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

You could interpret that a few different ways, including calling Jones a child, or that Jones should approach Musk.

Well, turns out he expanded on that, and not what I expected (I knew he lost a kid, but didn’t realize that was the context of the above).  I give him credit for having a principle.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well, turns out he expanded on that, and not what I expected (I knew he lost a kid, but didn’t realize that was the context of the above).  I give him credit for having a principle.

Yeah when it effects him personally

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

And then he does this shit on a Saturday night using a fucking poll that was overrun by bots and fanbois.

a 52/48 split on a poll doesn't exactly give you a clear direction for the future.

he said it was seen by like 124m people...but only got 15m votes not a great conversion rate there partner.

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?