Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?

MaybeACoordinator

3 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

A common complaint I heard on twitter

1. Let's see how that works out for him

2. I've heard this has been an issue for years. It's not just door panels, but things like paint not drying properly and being "runny" and interiors not lining up either. Production quality has been falling off. A friend of mine was getting his 74 VW Bug restored and the guy doing the painting has 2-3 Teslas in getting work done fixing a lot of this stuff.

He's becoming a full-fledged Bond villain.

1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Hugo Drax

Hugo Drax had eloquence and class, despite his villainy.  He also would have not consorted with the likes of Catturd, and would have put to death anyone who told him that his memegame was strong.

59 minutes ago, Parliament said:

With some Elliott Carver mixed in.

Good call.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Chopper said:

The attorney who's lined up 2,000 plus ex-twitter employees for arbitration

TBT the term "stack" because I came across possibly the dumbest, most bro use of the term ever

image.thumb.png.7f467529b2cab0e4d9ae094d84269b28.png

"No screens 30m before bed." bullshit. That dude is licking his phone all night long like a kitten on its mama's titty.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

That reminds me of the video of the guy test driving KITT, when he runs into the steering wheel issues (the wheel is ubiquitous for a reason).

You sound like a pathetic non-visionary who doesn't understand "cyber" or "giga" or "mega" or "stacks."  Loser.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

A steering wheel like that makes no sense where you need hand over hand turning.  Maybe on a track where you never take your hand off the wheel, but dumb for street driving.  Just have to be different even if it makes for less safe driving.

But you don't get it. It's EXTREMELY HARDCORE.  It's CYBER.  You fools just don't understand true genius.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

The thread  that follows that and the linked thread from the 1st are good reads and note how little Tesla really cares about their customers

The bit where E.W. says he's never seen the Board ignored? I watched most of that video posted by the fellow in Bastrop that lives near the new Boring/Space X sites and his video is full of FOIA docs showing where they're ignoring several state agencies w/respect to permitting and other violations.

Elon doesn't give a shit about rules--those are for people who aren't him, aren't wealthy, and so on. His fanbois are delusional enough to believe they can join Elon's club but it doesn't work like that. Cults never do.

Elon likes to consider himself an 'outlaw,' which in a way he is. But that description always comes with a caveat: ask yourself whether this is an outlaw for the weak and powerless or just a thief.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

BTW - the steering wheel talk brings back 2021 when they stopped offering a round wheel and only put a yolk in the Model S. This video demonstrates the touch turn signals, horn and a few other features. Consumer reports was not really a fan.

I mean these are basic functions that just about everyone has settled on - for obvious (safety) reasons.

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

BTW - the steering wheel talk brings back 2021 when they stopped offering a round wheel and only put a yolk in the Model S. This video demonstrates the touch turn signals, horn and a few other features. Consumer reports was not really a fan.

I mean these are basic functions that just about everyone has settled on - for obvious (safety) reasons.

Yeah, but see, Elmo knows better.  Than 140 years of vehicle design and experience.  Yeah, that checks out.

But seriously.  Do you see how EXTREMELY HARDCORE that is?  How CYBER-Y it is?  You're just not bro-ing hard enough.  Bro harder.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How long before bankruptcy?

How long can the Elon fanboys keep Tesla stock up?

And if I was a former engineer getting texts about services going down, I'd ignore them and not post about them publicly, which could draw attention to them.  Let them fucking figure it out when stuff stops working.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And if I was a former engineer getting texts about services going down, I'd ignore them and not post about them publicly, which could draw attention to them.  Let them fucking figure it out when stuff stops working.

Interesting.

• Haha 3

The Boring Company

Original promise - 2016. A "hyperloop" within large cities with multiple "off ramps" or "tributaries", enabling new rapid transportation at low cost, with the ability to entice millions onto public transport because it would be much more efficient and convenient. It would allow anyone to drive their own electric vehicle to the tunnel, turn off the engine, and let the tunnel do the work of moving the vehicle. Boring Co. had designed a new a new tunnel borer which would be able to bore wide tunnels at faster speeds than all of their competition.

Amended promise - a tunnel with extra smooth concrete to enable high speed travel by electric vehicles beneath cities. They bought a borer from a competitor.

Reality - a poorly designed 1.3 mile long, very narrow, single-lane tunnel between the convention center and a hotel in Las Vegas designed for chauffeured Tesla vehicles only. The trip takes 4 minutes if there's no tunnel traffic, apparently 20 minutes during times of peak demand. That compares to a 5 minute drive on surface streets and a 19 minute walk on area surface streets that are highly unfriendly to pedestrians. The tunnel and chauffeurs work only on days when there's a scheduled convention.

Edited by Chopper
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m getting Scott Adam’s tweets promoted and getting email notifications of his tweets.   Totally by design.  Fucking morons.  

The email accounts I’m getting these on are my “professional” accounts (no longer have blue checks either) and those accounts and email are all on a separate computer from where I shitpost personal stuff, and none of them go anywhere near shit like Scott Adams’s account.  Normally, pre-Elmo, those accounts got %95 related content to the tweets, retweets, etc I make with those accounts with the other 5% being the normal major events or somewhat related content.  

The email notifications have gone to absolute shit.  

• immamac changed the title to Elon Musk: [Fraud] Official or unofficial piece of shit?
  • blacklab changed the title to Elon Musk: Officially a fraud and piece of shit. Official or unofficial war criminal?