Somebody wants Greg Olsen fired

Dennis Taylor

When Carolina was in the super bowl some smart ass reporter asked him about his third leg.  The response was a very curt "next question".   And that's why I'm glad I'm an old and nothing I did in college was recorded 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not a cat said:

I played that for my teenage son once and he says G-reg was the best rapper of all of them.  Spitting bars, as the kids say.

He might be. They weren't exactly Wu-Tang. IIRC, G-reg and one other guy were passable and the rest were straight trash.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Why else dig this up after so many years...

That was like a 10 minute segment in The U 30 for 30. lol It's public knowledge. 3rd Leg Greg is a legend! He's also one of the best commentators in the NFL.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Fud said:

Had anyone not already heard this?

I had not. But I don't give a shit.

20 year old dudes say and do stupid shit every day. So do 50 year old dudes. Let me introduce you to male humans.

I am just glad we did not have camera phones (or digital cameras) when I was under 25. I said and did much worse than that recording.

• Hook 'Em 2

Wait just one goddamn minute....are you telling me that this "rap music" I've been hearing so much about the  last 30 years can be full of sexually explicit, demeaning, and/or misogynistic lyrics? Well this changes everything. Are the  executives at these music labels aware of this?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So I guess this is bad now, but were are still supposed to honor all legends and giants of this popular genre that has similar lyrics, even though it was always crap.

Makes sense.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2024 at 1:21 PM, Blotto said:

Wait just one goddamn minute....are you telling me that this "rap music" I've been hearing so much about the  last 30 years can be full of sexually explicit, demeaning, and/or misogynistic lyrics? Well this changes everything. Are the  executives at these music labels aware of this?  

Bill McNeal : Have you ever heard rap music?

Beth : Does Sir Mix-A-Lot like booty?

Bill McNeal : It's an outrage! Listen to this, actual rap lyrics. "Life ain't nothin' but gritches and money", only they don't say "gritches", they say a certain word that rhymes with it that starts with a B.

Matthew Brock : Britches?

Edited by WBT
I swear this scene used to be on youtube

Drop my drawers and let her see me third leg

Makes me wish I didn't quit my job, just so I could drop that as my email sig. 

Best Regards,

Blotto

"Drop my drawers and let her see my third leg"

God Bless!

On 3/8/2024 at 8:21 PM, Blotto said:

the guy behind all this aggressively misogynist and socially deviant artform?

982543918RICKRUBINB1.jpg