Vince got knocked the F out

BigDHornfan

Or the better option, act like a fucking grownup and don't get in barfights.
Yes, absolutely. Not sure why Vince after all his troubles with alcohol in the past is still going out to these places that are just a haven for him to get sucked back into that life.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sucker punch? Sure. But why do people act like there are rules when it comes to fights? This isn't boxing or some controlled setting. Your head needs to be on a swivel at all times

Just now, utee94 said:

Or the better option, act like a fucking grownup and don't get in barfights.

Both of these are absolutely true.

Visually VY went from aggressor to peacemaker.  Standing around a shoving match is just begging to get sucker punched.   Just like standing around a pile in a football game.  You just don't do it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I'm obviously biased, but that dude is a fucking pussy who lined up the cheap shot for a good couple of seconds to make sure it was safe to throw it.  He should face charges for that.  VY was holding people back.
I hope that dude's father sees this clip and knows what a fucking coward he raised.
And he takes off his shirt after he's clear across the bar lol. Fake tough guy indeed..

But that's the shit that happens in bar and street fights. No rules at all. People are looking to jump you and throw cheap shot knockout blows. If you are in the mix up like VY was, he's unfortunately fair game to those people. Bar and club fights are the worst because most are boozed up and looking for any excuse to throw blows when arguments happen.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

The guy who threw the sucker punch will be rounded up shortly if he hasn't been already. I'm sure the moron had opened up a tab at some point and this isn't his first brush with an incident like this. Most people don't just decide to begin trying to dish out Grand Theft Auto style justice especially to someone of VY's size. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Sucks 

Sad

But he's an asshole when he's out drinking and making bar appearances so whatevs.

Insane that he still does this shit - make paid bar appearances or go drinking at bars - after being gifted jobs at Texas and blowing it over and over again with DWIs. 

Also guy in the white hoody is an idiot half breaking up the fight half staring more shit.

All the people who are pushing or holding people back are fucking retards too. Either fight or walk away stop being a drunk dumb punching bag with your hands out. 

• Hook 'Em 6

50 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Sucker punch? Sure. But why do people act like there are rules when it comes to fights? This isn't boxing or some controlled setting. Your head needs to be on a swivel at all times

Bingo

The sad fucked up thing about street fights is also you can kill someone with a lucky shot

You hit a guy right he loses consciousness and hits the back of his head on the concrete it could be game over.

Houston bar scene sucks lol all those people in there were turds

• Hook 'Em 2

Who goes to shot bars other than college kids?

I mean, other than VY and his buds..

Side Note...Me and my friends got kicked out of Hot Shots on 6th st on $.25 shot night. We set up shop at the bar and lined up a bunch of quarters...

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I'm obviously biased, but that dude is a fucking pussy who lined up the cheap shot for a good couple of seconds to make sure it was safe to throw it.  He should face charges for that.  VY was holding people back.

I hope that dude's father sees this clip and knows what a fucking coward he raised.

Matching up the article with the video, he appears to be the owner.

The Houston Police Department tells us officers were called out to the scene by the bar's owner, who claimed he was the one who was hit by the drink and the elbow. Cops say the man told them the tiff all started over a conversation about race -- and turned physical once he asked the patrons to leave.

We're told, however, the man ultimately didn't want to press charges ... and no arrests were made.

He was the one that caught the drink and elbow to the face from the hoody guy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, gernblansten said:

Matching up the article with the video, he appears to be the owner.

He was the one that caught the drink and elbow to the face from the hoody guy.

They were arguing about race?

Don't you mean the hooded guy?!?!

Also where were the bouncers? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr. sunshine said:

Got sucker punched by John Hagy back in the day at a club. He would have beat my ass in a fair fight but evidently he had a reputation for hitting and running 

Well he's still one of my favorite players.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

And he takes off his shirt after he's clear across the bar lol. Fake tough guy indeed..

I don't always sucker punch people in bars, but when I do, I make sure to take my shirt off, puff up the chest and take a walk on the catwalk, 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

if you're a 6'5 250+ Lb dude and there is a 5'9 guy who is not only willing to engage in a fight but enthusiastic about it - you might want to re-think things.

As a 5'9" guy who was very unenthusiastic about fighting in my bar crawling hey day, can confirm that avoiding aggro little dudes is a very wise course of action. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Never ever hold someone back in a fight if you're not willing to become a target yourself by the guy you're holding. Nothing noble about being in that position. Either separate them or get the hell out. Hate to see this happen to one of my idols growing up but damn Vince why are you at a place like that? 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Never ever hold someone back in a fight if you're not willing to become a target yourself by the guy you're holding. Nothing noble about being in that position. Either separate them or get the hell out. Hate to see this happen to one of my idols growing up but damn Vince why are you at a place like that? 

Can confirm. 

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Haven’t been out to a bar in years. Don’t miss it at all

I’m undefeated in bar fights also

Same. I did all that in my mid 20s until early 30s. Bars, breastaurants, clubs, strip clubs. Don't miss it all. Don't regret enjoying it when I went, though. The only time I get a drink when out is if we are at a restaurant. I don't go out just to go to a bar anymore. I can enjoy it more at home.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Bingo. This wasn't like he was standing off to the side wanting no part of it. He was right in the middle of it the whole time. But I'm sure he thought he'd have to answer to his boys if he wasn't in the middle of it with them. Way too old to even have to be worrying about any of that, though. VY needs to chill but not sure he ever will. This is who he is.

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Been scientifically proven.

find-out.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1