Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

On 8/5/2023 at 7:59 AM, Llewelyn Moss said:

Is he opening the bar or just licensing his name? Wes Welker tried that in OKC and it bombed

I was at the Miami game in CS last year and he was there with some other current NFL guys. The applause for Mike Evans was 2-3x what it was for Johnny. Those fans don't give a rip about Manziel anymore. 

Lulz at him saying Vince was one of his idols and that he wanted to play at UT in the first 10 minutes. Poor aggy. 

I’d say it’s my third favorite Untold so far after crime & penalties and Manti teo. It’s about even with malice at the palace. It’s definitely not a fluff piece at least.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

Some of my aggy friends from my hometown were discussing Johnny Hatecrime with reverence on FB.   I got dirty looks for questioning his alleged valor.

Not apologizing...

15 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I’d say it’s my third favorite Untold so far after crime & penalties and Manti teo. It’s about even with malice at the palace. It’s definitely not a fluff piece at least.

When they do one about A-Rod hiding his true sexuality, it will move down to fourth. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Lulz at him saying Vince was one of his idols and that he wanted to play at UT in the first 10 minutes. Poor aggy. 

Yea I thought it was pretty damn good, he does still seem really really douchey along with Kliff and the agent guy. That aggy hall of fame thing was so fucking weird I hope people see this and start looking all that weird shit up

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Just watched it.  Surprise, he's still a shitbag.

same here.  The credits rolled and I was like, "Damn.   What a fucking loser!  He fucked EVERYBODY in his life!!!!!  He still is worthless. "

45 minutes ago, slorch said:

same here.  The credits rolled and I was like, "Damn.   What a fucking loser!  He fucked EVERYBODY in his life!!!!!  He still is worthless. "

I have not seen this, but I am just shocked that someone from such humble beginnings, who had to drive his Mercedes up hill both ways to school, would have messed over everyone in his life. Just hard to believe with the parents he has that he would have never realized he was so privileged!

Ah well go make a mint off a bar out there in the 7th Circle of Hell and keep living life Saint Johnny!

• Haha 1

I haven’t watched it yet but I read somewhere they talk about him and his receivers went out the night before his A&M pro day and the receivers were so hungover his lawyers and agent ran routs for him?  Lol.   Then the not looking at his iPad with the playbook on it at all before training camp.  What an idiot.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I’m about half way through it right now.

Imagine him being 10 years younger in todays NIL. Holy shit. He would make more than half if not close to all NFL QB salaries with aggy clinging on to anything that puts them in the spotlight.
Not mail racist, threatening letters to Sumlin's wife?

Wasn’t that debunked as in not an aggy?

I watched it this evening. As a resident of Boerne, he was a “thorn” on our FB season, as well as knowing of some of the local K-ville problems he was rumored to have experienced.

He was “exciting” to watch, playing schoolyard ball at aggy, as he he even mentioned never reading/studying the playbook, at both aggy or the Browns. All I can say is that he had “too loose” of a leash, stemming from HS, onto aggy, and then it all blew up in Cleveland.

His claim to fame was winning the Heisman, thus the influx of cash into the aggy program, as they were entering the SEC. Without his season, they (aggy) wouldn’t have their Hall of Champions nor the expansion to Kroger Field.

Kerrville was definitely proud of him, as his mural was in a large burger chain even years after he left. The Longhorn reference was mentioned early on as his desirable landing spot.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

I haven’t watched it yet but I read somewhere they talk about him and his receivers went out the night before his A&M pro day and the receivers were so hungover his lawyers and agent ran routs for him?  Lol.   Then the not looking at his iPad with the playbook on it at all before training camp.  What an idiot.  

Saw that clip and couldn’t believe. Dude seems proud.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvtIfzBALTn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I did too until today. What grifters. 

His grandpa was definitely in the oil business and had money but was ran out the business for being shady.   I now know why their QB’s did that jump pass drill in camp last year!  You see him do that crap in the highlights a few times for no reason.  Lol

I had to rewatch that part like 3 times. The agent was hilarious telling the story. Even looch had to scour through the room of passed out, drunk receivers taking pulls of 1942. “This is a shit show” was Loochs words haha