wtf is wrong with you Indian belly dancers?

16 hours ago, ztejas said:

If I had a nickel for every time I've gone to see a belly dancer and someone winds up with an axe in their neck.

Neck? I think brain was the word you were looking for in this instance.

But yeah, every fucking time. There I am, relaxing while sipping my Chai ready for some amazing entertainment and boom, another axe wielding skull cracker comes in crashing the party. So predictable.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Desi Borden?

That really is a topic that deserves its own thread. Lot more weirdness in that case than I was lead to believe. She's no Ed Gein, but she might be a Patrick Bateman.

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

But yeah, every fucking time. There I am, relaxing while sipping my Chai ready for some amazing entertainment and boom, another axe wielding skull cracker comes in crashing the party. So predictable.

Y’all are watching belly dancers in public????  Why wouldn’t you have them come to a hotel where you can lock the door, or better yet the cheap-ass apartment you rent in the bad part of town, that your family doesn’t know about, where you can secure the doors from anybody trying to enter or leave?

No idea how accurate this is, since it’s all translated off of Twitter 

https://www.freepressjournal.in/india/shocking-video-attacker-strikes-mans-head-with-axe-over-personal-animosity-during-hanuman-jayanti-event-in-rajasthans-bundi

In a shocking incident of personal rivalry, a man attacked another person with an axe during the Hanuman Jayanti procession in Bundi, Rajasthan, on Tuesday night (April 23). The blow from the axe was so severe that it left the victim unconscious and bleeding on the spot.

The purported video of the horrifying incident has now surfaced on social media. In the video, a woman can be seen dancing among seated men when a person suddenly emerges from behind the curtains wielding an axe and attacks the man wearing a white shirt. The impact of the axe blow was so forceful that it left the man unconscious.

Sarcastic Joke GIF

Following the attack, chaos erupted in the area, and people scattered in panic. Reports indicate that the attacker, identified as Tejmal, fled the scene after the assault.

The injured man has been admitted to a private hospital in Kota, where his condition is currently critical.

The victim's younger brother, Ranjeet Meena, a resident of Kodakya, has filed a case against the attacker, Tejmal Gurjar (45), who also resides in the same village.

I mean, we’ve all been in fights or arguments where we took a crowbar or baseball bat to somebody that pissed us off, but usually not with the intent to kill, just maim.  What could spur that kind of attack?

According to Ranjeet, on June 18, 2023, Tejmal and his family were on their way to the temple when their tractor-trolley overturned due to a malfunction. During the incident, Tejmal's wife, Sanju, and Gobari Lal lost their lives. While Tejmal claimed it was an accident, he had resentment and subsequently carried out the violent attack.

Local police are currently investigating the incident, and efforts are underway to catch the accused.

Larry David Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Y’all are watching belly dancers in public????  Why wouldn’t you have them come to a hotel where you can lock the door, or better yet the cheap-ass apartment you rent in the bad part of town, that your family doesn’t know about, where you can secure the doors from anybody trying to enter or leave?

Bro, it's clear you've never actually dated a belly dancer. If you had, you would know they're always on about "performance" and "art". They need an audience according to their mantra or something. Not unlike women who "dance" at a "gentleman's club" good luck getting a lap dance or show at the crib.

It's like I'm talking to children.

Edited by BurntEyes

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

No idea how accurate this is, since it’s all translated off of Twitter 

The injured man has been admitted to a private hospital in Kota, where his condition is currently critical his organs are being harvested.

Bad translation. FIFY

• Prepare your anus 2