Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

On 2/3/2024 at 11:51 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Rafael is trying to attach an amendment to a major aviation policy bill that would allow politicians to zip through airports out of sight of us normal peons.  I wonder what his motivation is for that.  

2F892A53-5194-479C-A74C-CFEFD26FCC2D.webp

Is he going to do it for sporting events too?

image.thumb.png.1cc23ee7a1b06cc1bbd49af62c327139.png

Why do these idiots go out in public? Donald is insulated by having his yes men hide the hatred people have for him but Cruz is just a shitty human. Stay in your Texas bubble asshole, where at least the majority of voters still like you for some stupid reason.

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why do these idiots go out in public? Donald is insulated by having his yes men hide the hatred people have for him but Cruz is just a shitty human. Stay in your Texas bubble asshole, where at least the majority of voters still like you for some stupid reason.

I think he likes it... I think he likes being loathed which just further shows that he is a psychopath and POS

• Hook 'Em 5

Ted is Compari from "Goodfellas" scene with Tommy's Mom.  He's content to be a jerk and he doesn't care who knows it.  His wife two-times him, everybody hates him, and he gets off on it when they say, "Shut up, you're always talking...:"  

22 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

there’s no room ….

IMG_8938.thumb.jpeg.fb16881546dafe38c9042a5dff4afcdc.jpeg

houston has some very nice mens shops. Hit a couple, buy multiple outfits that FIT. It’s fucking simple you dumb ass 

4 hours ago, Tylerocks said:

Hi there. Are you a large person? Pleasantly plump? A little on the hefty side, perhaps? Well, let's face it: Are you FAT? When you go jogging, do you leave pot-holes? When you make love, do you have to give directions? At the zoo, do the elephants throw YOU peanuts? Do you look at a menu and say 'OK'? Well, now, you can eat all you want, because at Thornton Melon's "Tall & Fat" stores, we've got you covered. That's right. Fine woolen, and woolen-blend suits and sport coats, in all the larger sizes - husky, stout, extra-stout, and the new Hindenburg line. And for you ladies we have caftans, muumuus, and our own exclusive A-frame in all colors and patterns. Yes, we have miles and miles of fabric. So take it from me, Thornton Melon, if you want to look thin, you hang out with fat people

• Haha 5

^

Love it. 

"Heidi, let's talk about class.  Here's you and Giorgio in the guest room.  Real classy, isn't it?  Here's you and Giorgio in the rumpus room.  Another class one, huh?  Now this one, I can't figure out.  There's you, there's Giorgio.  What's with the midget over here?"  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ted's not stupid, but he thinks Texas voters are.  Maybe he's right.

Is there anything from the past decade to make you think he’s not wrong?

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Do any of these ads run on Fox or OAN or anything else Republicans watch?  Or is is a nice little ad that is seen only by people who agree w/ it?

I agree it's a kickass ad if it's actually reaching a big audience. 

It's backwards, though. It needs to start with "If Putin wins, America loses"  and then reiterate that after every pro-Putin thing that Cruz has said and done recently.  Ex:  Start of with Cruz saying "If Putin wins, America loses,"  then "Cruz voted against funding for Ukraine"  then Cruz saying again "If Putin wins, America loses."   Just hammer that one quote down the throat of the viewers. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's backwards, though. It needs to start with "If Putin wins, America loses"  and then reiterate that after every pro-Putin thing that Cruz has said and done recently.  Ex:  Start of with Cruz saying "If Putin wins, America loses,"  then "Cruz voted against funding for Ukraine"  then Cruz saying again "If Putin wins, America loses."   Just hammer that one quote down the throat of the viewers. 

That’s a really great idea for a political ad that won’t change anyone’s mind.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 2/18/2024 at 12:40 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Complete piece of shit human being …

IMG_8981.jpeg

Dingleberry is in a tux. The lady is in what I would think would meet the requirements for formal/evening gown. 

Then there is Ted.

Seriously?

Did he wear an ugly summer/spring jacket and khaki pants to a black tie event?

britney spears GIF by X Factor Global

Come on Ted!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Thrawn said:

Dingleberry is in a tux. The lady is in what I would think would meet the requirements for formal/evening gown. 

Then there is Ted.

Seriously?

Come on Ted!

If I may, I'd like to add some commentary regarding the attire. Lindell's tux passes muster...barely. It is not in great shape, but then again neither is he. But the Senator? His net worth is calculated at around $4 million but let's disregard that and go with his government salary of ~$174,000 per year. The sales force at Men's Wearhouse could put him in a better look than what he's wearing and they deal with clientele who make far far less money. I mean, the trousers need an iron in the worst way, the shirt I won't even discuss, and the jacket is ill fitting, mismatched, and inappropriate for the event/time/season just like you suggested. A man with Ted's burgeoning adipose tissue doesn't have to spend all THAT much to look distinguished and if he thinks this outfit fits in with his "I'm not really a Princeton and Harvard grad, I'm just a working man like y'all," he is so very wrong. My dad starched his jeans with a crease so sharp his pants could probably open a door without a key. The class conscious well-to-do that make judgements based on shallow metrics (Yeah, but that awful jacket cost two grand so what do you know lolpoor?) could at least visit Versailles to witness an example of spend it like you mean it, even if the consequences down the road lead to a rather sharp and abrupt end.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2024 at 2:44 PM, Thrawn said:

Then there is Ted.

Seriously?

Come on Ted!

That jacket looks like something the maître d' found in the lost and found so he can be allowed in the door. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

WTF?  Yeah, the specific language.  

But the C-list Hooters bikini contest sassy-walk across the stage while she said it was the goofiest fucking part of it for me.  

What in the fuck is happening in this simulation?  Fucking Twin Peaks opened up a branch of Government?  

23 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

What a terrific analogy. Look at the big brain on TED --- unparalleled cleverness!

I actually love how these fuckholes don't even get how they hoist themselves on their own "analogies."

Let's carry that just a step further into reality.  Show those same adults sitting around fire, saying "we need to make sure that children have unfettered access to this stuff."  Then slap the "the first conservatives" label on it.  See how fucking stupid this is?

We don't "ban" fire.  But we sure as fuck regulate it, because that's what sane people do.  Burn bans when fire danger is high?  Yep.  Allow open fires in the city limits?  Nope.  Hold parents criminally liable if they give their kids access to matches and gasoline?  Fuck yes.  Change "fire" to "firearms," and dumbass Ted is against every one of those regulations/the analog thereof.  Because Ted is a fucking dumbass with no actual guiding principles.

• Hook 'Em 3

Damn that Senator is useless. He's a fucking incumbent for a decade and instead of actually having policy or legislation to tout that he's helped Texans with, all he has is the same sales pitch that never strays from the useless talking points.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Damn that Senator is useless. He's a fucking incumbent for a decade and instead of actually having policy or legislation to tout that he's helped Texans with, all he has is the same sales pitch that never strays from the useless talking points.

And millions of stupid Texans with eat that crap with both hands.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, royiv said:

Those meetings will be able to be held in a broom closet.

It’s telling though - he seems slightly spooked.  Like I said, he can’t rely on any help nationally if Trump takes direct control of the RNC’s coffers.  

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

It’s telling though - he seems slightly spooked.

No he doesn't. Not really. He didn't raise as much as his opponent, but he's just pulling the usual grift because if he pulls any money he can use that as a 'see, even Democratic voters like me'. Texas will keep him in office because the majority will just click on his name w/o a second thought.

• Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

A chance to play pickup basketball with Ted Cruz?  I guess I'll enter so as to keep him busy while one of you fucks his wife.  Again.

What in the fuck is happening with this simulation?  Democrats for Ted Cruz convince him that Corey Chase anal videos were a bad idea and a bracket challenge that screws over Houston so he can put on some awkward breakaway pants and say "make it rain (but not cum on Heidi)" to some rando voter?  I mean this is the kinda drunken shit we used to redundantly-hate post a few years ago and now it's his re-election strategy?  What in the ever living fuck?