Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

14 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I swear to God; he must have a closet full of nothing but Texas-based collegiate and professional team gear, so he can pander to whatever fan base he needs to.

Or he sends out some hapless assistant with an Amex the day before to get something from Academy.

100% he sends an intern to buy a XXL jersey of the most popular player.

"Name 4 Astros players" Should be a debate question in '24. 

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Is it too much to ask that if Yankees fans are going to beat up an Astros fan in the men's room, this was the fan they should have whaled on?  I mean, COME ON.

The good news is that Philadelphia fans are really really friendly and well behaved.

I'm sure Ted will be greeted with open arms (and fists and knees and boots and such).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Cruz gets a standing O from 95% of MMP. He gets jeered and booed by 95% of Yankee stadium. But oh yeah we’re the asshole fans. 

Anyone who cheers for Ted Fucking Cruz is a GIGANTIC ASSHOLE.

Anyone who boos Ted Fucking Cruz is a GIGANTIC AWESOME PERSON.

Thanks for coming to my Ted (heh) Talk.
  • Haha 1

I hate this world. I tell my wife I just want to live long enough to see my daughters be independent and successful (hopefully only 18 more years). But I kind of would like to make it long enough to Lisa on both Dan Patrick’s and Ted Cruise’s* graves.

I am fully aware of the correct spelling of his last name. As a latino, I am offended by him as a human as well as his desire to whitewash his ethnicity (except when it’s convenient for him). I hope both of them die of ass cancer.

• Like 1

100% he sends an intern to buy a XXL jersey of the most popular player.
"Name 4 Astros players" Should be a debate question in '24. 

There are many good players, it’s hard to have a favorite. The ball club this year has so many great, great glove wearers and batsmen. But to be honest, a favorite player is a very personal question, and I think I should keep it to myself.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Fastbreak said:

There are many good players, it’s hard to have a favorite. The ball club this year has so many great, great glove wearers and batsmen. But to be honest, a favorite player is a very personal question, and I think I should keep it to myself.

And the response? "Senator, this should be easy! In fact, one of the Astros stars has a tattoo of Two Corinthians on their forearm.... surely you knew that?"

He reminded me of Ed Grimley last year in that photo he took at Mar-a-Lago with his head directly under Trump's dick portrait.  Glad I'm not the only one that sees the connection.

"Well, I must say...pretty excellent of Pat Sajak to send Marjorie Taylor Green and myself to Cancun along with some lovely parting gifts from 'Wheel of Fortune', I must say.  He's pretty terrific doncha think?"  Weird because Ed Grimley and Ted Cruz are also both Canadian, but you're not supposed to know that when you watch either of them 'perform.'  

• Hook 'Em 2