Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

20 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Being a human being living in Texas, he and Hot Wheels are doing their best to work against my interests.

I am but a humble corn vendor at the airport in Cancun (Corn Hub.com - come visit).  Your Senator visited me in February 2021.  He is, how you say, a fat seditious fuck.  And a terrible tipper.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/10/2022 at 6:07 PM, 4th&Five said:

If there isn't a 30 second political ad with just these images and some doomsday voiceover of "Ted Cruz: The Flip Flopper of Texas... or is it Texas A&M?"... then where are we at in society?

Hey Ted, next time don't forget your Princeton colors:

Actions of Sen. Ted Cruz at Capitol denounced by Princeton University  classmates in joint statement ⋆ Princeton, NJ local news %

17 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

You think they would have stopped someone? Imagine having to be with this asshole all day. They were dying for someone to kick his ass.

Clearly you haven't been following the behavior of the Jan 6. insurrection and the behavior of the secret service. Or never heard of Dan Bongino, or whatever the fuck that twats name is...most of them probably think Cruz is a hero. An asshole? Sure probably. But not one they'd derelict their duty for, sir.  

On 9/10/2022 at 3:45 PM, Bama Chick said:

Y’all know I’m not a shit talker - we got lucky as fuck but …….

BLAME TED CRUZ

SEZ, where it will be a ghost town this Saturday against UTSA. He is everything we complain about in regards to the SEZ.

Just now, TexasHooch said:

When body language betrays your photo op.

Look at this mother fucker sitting in that chair like a king on his throne.  You absolute waste of flesh. You can't even feign engagement?

Can't even put his phone away for five minutes to feign interest in the concerns of a constituent.

29 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that's their phone. they are showing him a pic of their daughter in her casket/or just the casket

he's still a piece of shit

And his face is saying "you think this picture will have any effect on my cold black heart?" 

3 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Asshole is wearing boots.   Such a poser.

I don't mind him wearing boots.  It's pandering but I get it.  But that he has his fucking name written on them cracks me up.  Not monogrammed mind you, but his full name spelled out.  Like it'll help him find them in his cubby after snacktime or some shit.  Who fucking does that?  

He is the dumbest smart person I know.  It's like his Chief of Staff in Texas once said, "If we has just 10% more likable, we coulda made him President."  I'm still trying to figure out what 10% of Zero is but it makes my head hurt.

At least he took the meeting?

Yes, increasing law enforcement presence is the key. We should have 377 law enforcement officers per elementary school. Because we know that 376 didn't do anything.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

At least he took the meeting?

Yes, increasing law enforcement presence is the key. We should have 377 law enforcement officers per elementary school. Because we know that 376 didn't do anything.

He took the meeting for the photo op.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1