Ted Cruz is a piece of shit

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Gonna need someone to blow up that tat on Cruz's arm so we can read it. I see either a chicken/rooster and some words...the options seem endless. 

Mrs. C-Man said it's a Proud Boys tattoo. It might be mentioned in the E-N article that I didn't bother reading. LOL

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Gonna need someone to blow up that tat on Cruz's arm so we can read it. I see either a chicken/rooster and some words...the options seem endless. 

Or you could just read the article:

Another symbol depicted in the sticky material is a tattoo on Cruz’s arm that reads “Proud Boy,” presumably in reference to the far-right extremist group, the Proud Boys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Or you could just read the article:

Why the shit would I want to do that? I have limited time here, fellas, and quite selfishly I'm going to spend most of it in the Ukraine thread since that doesn't have me vacillating between an anxiety attack and the suicidal thoughts that the cloak room has given me the last couple of days years

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 3

Great, a Canadian-yet-US-citizen graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law, with no ties to either the University of Texas at Austin or the University of Alabama, and indeed, a demonstrated level of hatred for all things Austin (and frankly Texas), is going to grandstand at a college football game.

Loud and extended boos seem appropriate.  Prepare the pearls, DT.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Hate to tell you jimmy, but the boos will be drowned out by the cheers.

Governor Stitt was at an OSU football game a few years ago and we boo'd the shit out of him. I also suspected his supporters would be the vast majority but the boos were very clear and audible. I was a proud poke that day. It was even before his current assault on public schools and teachers. He'll probably still win reelection but his own republican legislatures hates his guts.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Maybe. I like to think the loud boos for Rick Perry when he attended the nat'l championship ceremony weren't just because aggy. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Governor Stitt was at an OSU football game a few years ago and we boo'd the shit out of him. I also suspected his supporters would be the vast majority but the boos were very clear and audible. I was a proud poke that day. It was even before his current assault on public schools and teachers. He'll probably still win reelection but his own republican legislatures hates his guts.

You people are giving me hope. Hope is a dangerous thing.

So you know that feeling when your ballsack separates from your underwear on a hot day?  And it doesn't make like an audible sound, but you know there's a sound happening and probably a smell but thankfully nobody can really hear/smell it?  That's what Ted Cruz's face looks like to me.  

If anybody can post pics here (I've never been able to), PM your email address.  I promise not to send too many dick pics, but will send a photo of Abbott and Cruz looking and smelling like taint sweat this weekend.  And you can post accordingly

19 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Y’all can count on Bama fans to boo the shit out of him.

Our traveling fans aren’t the typical tshirt gumps and they’re by and large republicans but they’re rowdy and will boo him on principle because he’ll be there as a representative of the enemy.

The fuck he god damned will.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, tchookem said:
21 hours ago, royiv said:
That sorry son of a bitch doesn't represent my interests in the least.

Being a public school teacher, he is doing his best to work against my interests.

Being a resident of Texas, he is doing his best to work against my interests.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1