Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

2 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Not one retaliatory strike on the fan.  Soccer players are pussies.

i can't imagine that happening during a football, baseball, or basketball game.  US players would beat the ever living shit out of the fan, the home team players probably included.  

Mom couldn't stand the way Vicodin felt, so she went Tylenol-only last time she had her surgery. I felt the same when I had my appendectomy. Can't stand the shit.

Anyway, back on topic: Here's a guy trying to knock down a wall on his balcony, and ends up taking out the entire building.

On 3/9/2019 at 3:13 AM, Ten Bears said:

I was going to post a crazy vid of Brazilian police helicopters blasting away with heavy caliber machine guns at cars in high speed chases through dense urban areas.

Turns out they just call that Tuesday.  But in Portuguese. Here is one.  

porra caralho what the fuck

17 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

Is this Murderball?

Naa, it's just a slightly amended predecessor of modern football or "soccer", as you'd call it, that dates back to the 15th century. These are all nice, harmless guys in real life. Here's more of an in-depth view...

3 hours ago, ohchaucer said:

Seems like he's somewhat recklessly driving at about 15 miles over the speed limit in a loud car. 

he actually dubbed the noise.  he was driving a mercedes 450sel during the single shot filming.  but he dubbed the sound of a ferrari 275gts.