Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

huckabee-sanders-family.jpg

The little girl's expression is cracking me up. It's exactly the expression I would have if someone told me I had to take a forced Christmas card photo.

7 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

What about her?  She also assaulted him.

She hit him.  It's on film.  I would probably need to know what motivated that to comment.

If you're still worried about him, it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. He could have left and called the police.

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

She hit him.  It's on film.  I would probably need to know what motivated that to comment.

If you're still worried about him, it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him. He could have left and called the police.

So, as a judge you would put him away, no questions asked, but she's going to walk?

Fucking hell...

57 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

So, as a judge you would put him away, no questions asked, but she's going to walk?

You're doing a great job of filling in the blanks.  

It would appear that there was a prior issue that motivated her to strike him.  I don't know what that is, but it might enter into how I look at her actions.  But certainly we see she struck him.  He had the choice of escalating or de-escalating the situation. He chose to hit her.  I have no idea of what the law is where this happened or why there was a dispute.  

Someone else took issue with my opinion earlier in the thread, saying that "he hit her with his open and not his fist."  I'm not sure how good of a defense that would be, probably not so good.  

57 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Fucking hell...

Yes, fucking hell.  I won't ever be a judge, but I've been on a jury that sent someone to jail.  So if you're ever tempted to hit someone -- specifically someone female and smaller than you -- and you are not actively defending yourself but rather striking her as "payback" just pause for a second and remember this. 

Related: I'd vote to acquit the guy who shot the man trying to start a fight.  The shooter warned the other guy to leave him along and had shown him the gun.  The other guy wouldn't back down.

See the difference?

Edited by Bullneck

On 3/14/2023 at 5:32 AM, 52-80 said:

AD3E40D4-FFB5-45BB-AFA6-86F7F0DFF0F0.jpeg

I heard an interview with Dick Wolf, the guy behind the Law & Order franchise.  He rode along with cops to get ideas/the feel for stories.  He said one thing he learned was you never, ever say something like this to someone because it really ups the chances them of shooting you.  

Edited by Bullneck

8 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

Show of dominance with her in the back. He must be a cuck

Photographer, “Mrs Sanders, can I get you to go ahead and move around to the back of the family and kind of lean over them please?”

Sarah, “because I’m governor now, right?”

photographer, “no, because you’re enormous.”  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

This has been bugging me now.  I looked the guy up, he's a working man's Patrick Dempsey, but a handsome fella.  And seems to have been moderately successful in business and a rigorous mountain biker.  I know it's a thing in the South to marry a girl for the power and prestige her father carries, but what the fuck dude?  

In my mid-40's now, I still get shocked with couples that make no fucking sense.  

Also, dibs on 'Tulsa Drayage' for band name. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1