Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And obviously a lot of shitting the bed by a crapload of rivals.  Dolphins, I'm looking at you in particular.  Come the fuck on, man -- global domination was there for the taking.  We're shitty competition.

My bet is on the octopi.  They haven't finished whatever it is they're doing yet.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And obviously a lot of shitting the bed by a crapload of rivals.  Dolphins, I'm looking at you in particular.  Come the fuck on, man -- global domination was there for the taking.  We're shitty competition.

They're too busy humping anything they can get their fins on, and, frankly, until they can master the nickel defense, they aren't going anywhere.

16 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

How do they beat the deadbolt first?

Obviously it’s staged, but somebody like a maid or maintenance with a master key could do it. Or somebody who swiped it off one of those people. Or, next time you’re at a hotel, walk down the hallway with your keycard and see how many doors it opens. I guarantee you it will open a few. I’ve accidentally done it enough times to know it’s not just a coincidence. 

20 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Messing with a man during a craps heater is a bad idea. Messing with Sonny Liston during a craps heater is a worse one.

Blast from the past, literally. 

Holy shit, indeed.  Is that real?  If so, how in the fuck have I never seen/heard about it.  Blanks or no, that's some fucked up shit. 

• Like 1

Liston had enough. Clay (Ali) had shown up at his house at 1A with a bullhorn. And then he tracked down Liston at the Desert Inn. Again, in the middle of a craps game. Ali ultimately got the best of him in both fights. But Liston had mob ties and wasn't averse to scaring the shit out of people, even outside the ring. 

Ali was such a great character, the greatest. Above and beyond his fighting prowess.

image.thumb.png.fdb1d66eb8dd0d9e5cdd1f1bf7f05d66.png

Liston had enough. Clay (Ali) had shown up at his house at 1A with a bullhorn. And then he tracked down Liston at the Desert Inn. Again, in the middle of a craps game. Ali ultimately got the best of him in both fights. But Liston had mob ties and wasn't averse to scaring the shit out of people, even outside the ring. 
Ali was such a great character, the greatest. Above and beyond his fighting prowess.

Suddenly more of a Sonny fan than Cassius Clay now.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Obviously it’s staged, but somebody like a maid or maintenance with a master key could do it. Or somebody who swiped it off one of those people. Or, next time you’re at a hotel, walk down the hallway with your keycard and see how many doors it opens. I guarantee you it will open a few. I’ve accidentally done it enough times to know it’s not just a coincidence. 

Yes but if that bolt is latched then someone is in the room.

The intruder may have to deal with a Smith and Wesson.

2 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

... next time you’re at a hotel, walk down the hallway with your keycard and see how many doors it opens. I guarantee you it will open a few. I’ve accidentally done it enough times to know it’s not just a coincidence. 

Dear Penthouse,

I thought it would happen to me...

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Watched a documentary on Sonny Liston last weekend. Ali didn't "get the best of him", both fights were fixed and Liston wound up with a percentage of Ali's career. Unfortunately, Sonny let that bit slip a few times and suddenly died of natural causes.