Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

53 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Reminds me of a story one of my old tech teachers told us:

He was working for a major manufacturing company and they had a site-wide employee meeting to go over new site policies and address employee concerns. One old guy got up and asked when they were going to fix the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. Management was confused because they hadn't heard anyone else mention a problem with said toilet and asked what the problem was. "The water level is too high. When you sit down, your balls are in the water." There were quite a lot of laughs, and lots of people had to stop by to check the water level because nobody else had that problem.

And the name of that major manufacturing company?  You guessed it.  Balls "Deep" Bearings.   

(and yes, the CFO was Frank Stallone)

57 minutes ago, Modessit said:

He was working for a major manufacturing company and they had a site-wide employee meeting to go over new site policies and address employee concerns. One old guy got up and asked when they were going to fix the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. Management was confused because they hadn't heard anyone else mention a problem with said toilet and asked what the problem was. "The water level is too high. When you sit down, your balls are in the water." There were quite a lot of laughs, and lots of people had to stop by to check the water level because nobody else had that problem.

adam-sandler-old-balls.gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

The advantage to long-ass balls is that when you're tapping it from behind they swing up and hit the clitoris.

Should should allow the young pups to discover those secrets themselves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Modessit said:

My chariots swing low on occasion and you get that little startle when they first touch the water.  At 56 they don't stay high and tight like they used to.

Only thing I've found on Twitter is a rumor that the guy who got up onstage tried to run once outside, got tased, and the reason people had to leave was a bomb threat.  Not sure how any of that fits together, but I'm curious to see what really happened.

10 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

This is why if I'm pulled over, I don't stop on the highway.  I take an exit for the safety of all involved.  There's clearly an exit yards ahead in this case.  I also don't stop on the highway for flats.  I'd rather ruin a rim and get off the highway than try and change a flat with all that traffic at my back.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, 52-80 said:

I hate crotch rocket lane splitters. Don't ride like a dickhead in traffic. Having said that I may have taken a 1979 Suzuki GS750 on an empty road north of Broomfield up to 155. Speed wobble was the snap to reality. There was no video.

• Rage+1 2

17 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

"Keep the door closed! Keep the door closed!"

Yeah, I think the ocean is going to open that door if it wants to open that door.