NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

On 2/10/2023 at 5:08 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

It’s amazing too, the lack of any effective security at NFL games.  I stopped going to Steelers games the season before the Seattle Super Bowl. I don’t miss it in the least. The only games I attend now is if I am in the booth working.  That’s it.

Hey I appreciate how quickly you get me my beer. You're the real mvp

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Ive been to one Stars game, and I saw 2!

Although I guess technically they could have been considered Act I and Act II. Some dude spilled a drink on a lady and apologized but she wouldnt let it go and attacked some nearby females and then Act II when the ladys husband came back from wherever (he was gone for like an hour and missed the entire debacle) he immediately fought the dude that spilled the drink and they landed on top of me from several rows up

costanza-frank (1).gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So staged. The TV still has the energy guide label in the lower left corner, plus wall mount brackets on the back while it sits on a mantle with no mounting bracket on the wall behind it. 

Some people are weird/dumb and leave that yellow energy star label on their TV's like the big tag on their mattress that says "Do not remove under penalty of law". Based on all the people flinching/backing up not sure it was staged but if it was at least they put a realistic sized TV on the line not like the cowboys fan in the jorts destroying a tiny 32" TV for clicks...

• Hook 'Em 2

• 6 months later...

My favorite fight past time is to see how far back people are watching it from at some point 25-50% of the stadium has to be watching the fight Vs the game. Also didn’t disappoint that this thread was bumped by one of the big 3: cowboys, rams or 9ers.

I am interested what would cause friendly fire. I can see why a Kittle guy would wail on a Russell Wilson guy…but I wish we knew why fans on the same team would go at it

My favorite fight past time is to see how far back people are watching it from at some point 25-50% of the stadium has to be watching the fight Vs the game. Also didn’t disappoint that this thread was bumped by one of the big 3: cowboys, rams or 9ers.

I am interested what would cause friendly fire. I can see why a Kittle guy would wail on a Russell Wilson guy…but I wish we knew why fans on the same team would go at it

Is this the big 3 of asshole fighting fans?

Then the Raiders will always be 2nd to the Cowboy fans.

Is this the big 3 of asshole fighting fans?

Then the Raiders will always be 2nd to the Cowboy fans.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:24 PM, Hermanator said:

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Maybe he'll magically be able to read a defense now

This dumb motherfucker I’m responding to would rather have retained Casey than accepted Quinn’s transfer. He thinks Sark could be in trouble for getting Quinn and letting Casey walk. He is one stupid person.  

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Not sure which is funnier the split Manning jersey or wearing a Cincy Reds cap with a Steve Young jersey.  

The lean back the fighter does when he's throwing what I guess are slaps was fairly amusing. It's the preseason and you're already this angry?

3 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

I think this is SOC game in Dallas?  Regardless, a hell of a blow and one I fully support  

https://x.com/_idothemost/status/1695445602530693291?s=57&t=KAt_F-hvBVDqiH_BQFuokQ

Edit, better video:

https://x.com/theyhatekris_/status/1695490258727542915?s=46&t=CuJmSdDL0gu85e3hMSYvtA

That’s why we have weight classes.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Post Oak said:

It doesn't look like it but shes a quick twitch athlete.

Anything within fork-reaching distance is in danger. 

My freshman roommate at UT once had this big scary girl he called “Grendel” come after him in Jester for something stupid he did. (Maybe calling her Grendel)

This girl may actually be Grendel.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...