NFL Fans going goon not going away

usmc0331horn

I love how there’s never a security guard in sight during these videos. NFL ain’t give a fuck. They did the math and paying a small settlement every now and then is cheaper than hiring meaningful security. That settlement money is just gonna go right back to jerseys and Mich Ultra tallboys anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tokamak said:

I love how there’s never a security guard in sight during these videos. NFL ain’t give a fuck. They did the math and paying a small settlement every now and then is cheaper than hiring meaningful security. That settlement money is just gonna go right back to jerseys and Mich Ultra tallboys anyway. 

Do they even pay settlements?  Have any of these ever resulted in a lawsuit against an owner?

57 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Do they even pay settlements?  Have any of these ever resulted in a lawsuit against an owner?

Yeah, what would that lawsuit look like?

Your honor, my client may have called his attacker a loser Cowgirl fan and threw a beer cup at his head just before he was beaten down like a rabid animal, but as you can clearly see the defendant Mr. Jones is a senile ol' fuck more concerned with gloryholin' than paying for proper protections for the otherwise erudite, rational and highly cultured game attendees of his NFL team.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, cmontexas said:

Sometimes I think about how English soccer stadiums (Idgaf what they call them) figured out how to stop all this shit like 30 years ago

I went to Tottenham in March.  They sell beer, but you can't take it to the seats.  And no one leaves the seats during the game, so there's only so much in game boozing you can do.  Funny watching countless hundreds guzzling beers as kickoff neared.

England had a few things that finally forced their hand. They had some high profile domestic and international incidents with violence and deaths attributed to them, which resulted in UEFA banning on English teams from European competition for 5+ years. That'll move the needle. You also have fans of opposing teams separated and kept away from each other by highly visible and organized security and police.

Edited by Foosters
  • Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, Foosters said:

England had a few things that finally forced their hand. They had some high profile domestic and international incidents with violence and deaths attributed to them, which resulted in UEFA banning on English teams from European competition for 5+ years. That'll move the needle. You also have fans of opposing teams separated and kept away from each other by highly visible and organized security and police.

I think separating the fans does go a long way.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/20/2023 at 10:08 AM, lilMAC25 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38442414/witness-says-patriots-fan-fatally-injured-was-punched-head

dude engaged in mutual combat (probably shoving) and got slugged. 

sounds like when assholes collide.

Not that this excuses anything, but its sounding like this event triggered a medical event in this guy hence his death. Granted, had the guy not punched him, he likely doesn't trigger such an event, but it does put a prior condition on the table.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/foxborough-massachusetts-new-england-fan-death-patriots-gillette-stadium-investigation/45222318

Still pretty senseless.

Some of y’all are being real teasippers about being scared to go to a football game or a NASCAR race. Do you go to the fucking Cotton Bowl in the middle of murder death kill territory?

I’ve gone to numerous games and events at ATT and never had any issue. Been to games at the vet in Philly and the old Oakland stadium and that’s a damn tempt of fate. Been to wrestling events, dozens of college games, truck pulls, PBR events, crazy rock shows, and they’re all like going to the fucking ballet.

I don’t go much anymore due to the cost and the better experience in HD, but also the endless noise of DJs, announcers and other irritating noises.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Some of y’all are being real teasippers about being scared to go to a football game or a NASCAR race. Do you go to the fucking Cotton Bowl in the middle of murder death kill territory?

I’ve gone to numerous games and events at ATT and never had any issue. Been to games at the vet in Philly and the old Oakland stadium and that’s a damn tempt of fate. Been to wrestling events, dozens of college games, truck pulls, PBR events, crazy rock shows, and they’re all like going to the fucking ballet.

I don’t go much anymore due to the cost and the better experience in HD, but also the endless noise of DJs, announcers and other irritating noises.

Wrestling crowds are by far the friendliest. I know the crowds in the 80s-90s were closer to a UFC demographic but present day crowds are mostly families and autists who never leave the house and are thrilled to meet strangers who share their hyperfixation

14 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Ok dad.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

The cowboys have been on a self imposed playoffs ban for decades and look at what that’s done for mitigating the fights.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Now we're talking goon! The new Philly venues rarely see much action lately, despite what y'all want to think

When I lived in Portland I worked with a lifelong Eggles fan. He was shocked I’d take my wife or kid to a game at Texas stadium when ii had season tix. He said the Vet was too dangerous and he’d never do that. We were in Jersey on business and they had a Monday night game at the vet so we went. That was back when they had a judge and a jail under the stadium. It was an absolute zoo. Fights, drunks passed out in the aisles, and dudes throwing anything they could find to throw. A dude near us threw his SHOES. He got drug off to jail.

that one dude at the san fran game had his tumbleweave snatched right off 😂....it is a self defense mechanism like a lizard losing it's tail

and trust me I am no tough guy I am way out of shape, get winded easier than I should, and post on surly, but I am pretty sure if I have had less than 2 beers I could beat the shit out of all the people in the last few videos combined at the same time.....with the exception of the headbutt guy he clearly lives for this kind of shit......these are some of the biggest can't fight fucks I have ever seen in my life besides TexasStreetFight's youtube where one learns that 6th street is still the place to avoid unless you have a flame thrower or an MP7

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Whatever on that tweet. The guy got in his face and said something. Anyone who goes to NFL games and doesn’t sit in a suite or very high priced tickets (only sometimes) is an animal and deserves whatever he or she has coming to them. No sympathy. 

Whatever on that tweet. The guy got in his face and said something. Anyone who goes to NFL games and doesn’t sit in a suite or very high priced tickets (only sometimes) is an animal and deserves whatever he or she has coming to them. No sympathy. 

I disagree with a lot of your takes but not here. Shut your mouth and sit down. It’s not that hard.
  • Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I disagree with a lot of your takes but not here. Shut your mouth and sit down. It’s not that hard.

I’m of two minds on this. On one hand, yeah fafo. But I also see a guy swing at someone that has his hands at his side, multiple times. Did it look like that guy tried to fight back at all?  Those are cheap shots. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 12:42 PM, Foosters said:

Also the Hillsborough disaster in 89 spelled the end of standing GA seating. That’s cooled thing down a bit too. 

On 10/3/2023 at 11:20 AM, mdmost said:

It's over, my fellow chola. I have the high ground

Obi-Wan-takes-the-high-ground.jpg

Thanks a lot for posting this. I opened the page to this just as our new Hispanic intern was standing behind me. I'm sure she really appreciated it. And yeah, no pics, you degenerates.    

• Haha 1