Kevin Sumlin - Fall From Grace

immamac

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Kevin Sumlin & Scott Frost are the two most high profile hires that are having a horrible start in the new jobs... (almost forgot of Chip Kelly too)...

Per Bill Connelly's numbers, Sumlin and Frost should at least be able to get back to regular ole' shitty. UCLA is the horribad one.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Per Bill Connelly's numbers, Sumlin and Frost should at least be able to get back to regular ole' shitty. UCLA is the horribad one.

How is there ANY possiblity that UGA and Bama both win out? They would necessarily play each other in the SEC championship...?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, texaslong said:

I can’t believe ESPN still talks about Sumlin as a QB whisperer and offensive genius. Everyone should know by now that Kliff was the offensive mind behind his success. 

How can you say that? I mean, just look at the outstanding job he did with Allen, Murray, and Hill (among others).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, campcrunk said:

How can you say that? I mean, just look at the outstanding job he did with Allen, Murray, and Hill (among others).

Add Khalil Tate to that list.  What the hell is Sumlin doing with that guy?  He ran for 1411 yards last year, including 327 in one game.  This year, he's run for 31 through 4 games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Add Khalil Tate to that list.  What the hell is Sumlin doing with that guy?  He ran for 1411 yards last year, including 327 in one game.  This year, he's run for 31 through 4 games.

Maybe he's not a Sumlin guy. Maybe he hasn't bought in. Maybe he doesn't have the swag and doesn't #RTS. Maybe, just maybe Sumlin's drunk off his ass and doesn't know he's coaching this year.

43 minutes ago, ermahgerdhorn said:

aggy is going to be pining for Sumlin when Arkansas steamrolls them this weekend. 

I wish this were true, but AR and KU might be a pick-'em game these days.  They are bad.  Really bad.  And I love it.  F'em.  Let them stew in their own mediocrity.  Ag's win by three TD's.  Not because they are so much better (although I'll give their offense credit for being better this year), but because AR is so bad.  

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, texifornia said:

aggy has been sweatily claiming on their boards that he's a Longhorn grad and that this story's being swept under the rug. Even Zwerneman, who's 100% good ag, has been trying to tell them they don't know enough to say anything yet.

Pretty sure the guy is a Longhorn. On OB someone looked up his name in the alumni registry and it matches with the name of the police report. Fucking nut job.

He's also up for a stalking charge in Harris County. Did Sumlin's wife keep her last name? The victim in the stalking charge is only identified by her initials and hers doesn't end in "S."

Pursuant to the stalking charge he is also barred from coming within 100 yards of the Houston Country Club, St. Christopher's Episcopal church, or the Houston Museum of Fine Arts. 

What we have here, boys, is a wacko

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

• 10 months later...