The GQP: Trumpist Death Cult

Hugo Stiglitz

Al Green was the Dem that showed up after having abdominal surgery.  Of course MTG can't help but spew shit.

“They hid one of their members, waiting to the last minute, watching to see our votes, trying to throw us off on the numbers that we had versus the numbers they had,” Ms. Greene told reporters on the steps of the Capitol after the vote. “So, yeah, that was a strategy at play tonight.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/al-green-mayorkas-impeachment.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Al Green was the Dem that showed up after having abdominal surgery.  Of course MTG can't help but spew shit.

“They hid one of their members, waiting to the last minute, watching to see our votes, trying to throw us off on the numbers that we had versus the numbers they had,” Ms. Greene told reporters on the steps of the Capitol after the vote. “So, yeah, that was a strategy at play tonight.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/06/us/politics/al-green-mayorkas-impeachment.html

She’s just a sad human that will die alone.

• Hook 'Em 5

8 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Yeah, it’s pretty disgraceful to see Democrats pulling those awful dirty tricks like … showing up to vote.

Meanwhile, Steve Scalise couldn't show up to vote and break a tie because he was getting treatment for cancer.  WITH STEM CELLS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I couldn't imagine any other Speaker being this incompetent and McCarthy kinda sucked.  Meanwhile, they're refusing to vote on the border bill:

I understand realities but what a bastard that he's waiting for the other side to go to the hospital to sneak in impeachment votes. 

Next I have to guess that he will start looking under bathrooms stalls and locking the bathroom door if he thinks he sees a couple Dems in there.

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I understand realities but what a bastard that he's waiting for the other side to go to the hospital to sneak in impeachment votes. 

Next I have to guess that he will start looking under bathrooms stalls and locking the bathroom door if he thinks he sees a couple Dems in there.

He might be worried he'd run across Larry Craig.  

31 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Johnson probably has an app that keeps track of his time in a public bathroom to prevent his desires from taking over.

So Costanza was right?  The iToilet App is REAL???

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Actually it is my parents’ Republican Party, because their Republican Party is now dominated by social media influencers looking for clicks for their TikTok videos.  Ted Cruz’s podcast out front should have told you that.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Florida man and conspiracy buff kills his father after finding out he received the Covid vaccination.

https://www.wptv.com/news/palm-beach-county/region-c-palm-beach-county/stop-you-are-killing-me-dad-pleas-during-sons-fatal-attack-deputies-say

Edited by qwertyu1234

28 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Florida man and conspiracy buff kills his father after finding out he received the Covid vaccination.

https://www.wptv.com/news/palm-beach-county/region-c-palm-beach-county/stop-you-are-killing-me-dad-pleas-during-sons-fatal-attack-deputies-say

Civil War II is starting. 

8 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Here's Stefanik saying that fealty to Donald Trump is more important than fealty to the Constitution.

Did that women being interviewed eat Stefanik or something?  If she really wants Trump to considered consider her for  VP (or even a good pussy grab) she better triple dose Ozempic stat and also dye her hair blond.

39 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Here's Stefanik saying that fealty to Donald Trump is more important than fealty to the Constitution.

“Tens of millions Americans agree with me”

Also, tens of millions of Americans have a sub 100 IQ.

• Rage+1 1

Yeah, is it some kinda bizarro Pizza the Hut thing where he like ate part of himself but despite the carnage, somehow got fatter?

He looks the retarded uncle of Patrick Star on "Spongebob Squarepants." 

Seriously, what the fuck is happening?  WHAT YEAR IS IT?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

And this should be the standard retort to everyone who says something like "it will be better once all the old GOP voters die off!"

Because what you see in that photo will never vote for a Democratic candidate at any level.  And neither will their spouses.  Or their kids.

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“How America Fails its Young Men: Why Won’t the Stupid, Ugly Tramps Men Hate  go on Dates?”

I gotta think that being half way decent and polite to women these days and a single guy can flat out clean up.  You need only do the little things, like treat a women like she's a person, not chattel, with a valued independent opinion.  I don't get it, these young Republican guys are basically anti-getting pussy (no offense intended ladies) and they are oddly glorifying their inability.  Being nice to people these days on a college campus probably makes you the Wayne Gretzky of scoring women these days.  

• Like 2